Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are losers.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a guy on a thread really ask “is he good looking?” Wtf. Why do you care? Focus on yourself. You’re not scoring because your focused on dumb ****.

You guys act like losers most of the time.

My brother DO YOU and DONT CARE. Your **** attitude is why you’re **** with women.

If you get so worked up on all of the bs in the world, you’re not going to see the good that’s in it. I’m tired of this, I’m going to make a change in the world and you’re going to see it.

If I’m banned for expressing myself, good. I’ll move on where I can.

Do you and love you. Im done talking.

Reaction score
You aren't really wrong. I heard geomaxing/passport bro being used in mainstream media the other day. That shvt is fvcking pathetic. I'm obviously just ranting on the majority of crybaby single guys lol.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a mix of guys trying to help other guys with their situations and mindset and guys complaining about their lack of whatever in life and not wanting to hear it.

You can only help people who actually want to be helped.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Op, Every guy here is in a different situation. Different spot in their journey with women and life. It takes empathy sometimes to understand that and not everyone has that. Hopefully someday we will all get to the level of perfection that you are. In the meantime if “putting people down to bring them back up” is your style then you should join the military.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a guy on a thread really ask “is he good looking?” Wtf. Why do you care? Focus on yourself. You’re not scoring because your focused on dumb ****.

My brother DO YOU and DONT CARE. Your **** attitude is why you’re **** with women.

If you get so worked up on all of the bs in the world, you’re not going to see the good that’s in it. I’m tired of this, I’m going to make a change in the world and you’re going to see it.

Angry much?

How does a "winner" actually finds this niche website , makes an account and posts reactions? I found it because I was confused in a relationship and needed guidance. So yes ,a loser who was looking for a win.
You aren't really wrong. I heard geomaxing/passport bro being used in mainstream media the other day. That shvt is fvcking pathetic. I'm obviously just ranting on the majority of crybaby single guys lol.
Link?

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only ever encountered one genuine (imo) alpha on an Internet forum, and OP isn’t him

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

Trying my best man, its fvcking hard to change the blue pill programming I've had for over 32 years old.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding a good vacation spot for sexpating is gold though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you will remember saying this. Comparing yourself to other men is a frame killer. Stop worrying about it.
OP is not wrong
You are married through, so you don't have skin in the game. Nobody in that thread is worried, it's just relevant to the discussion.
It goes to the point that if anyone shows any criticism they are all sounding like a loser and the OP wants this to turn into a cult board where everybody is supposed to say "yes sir" I agree with everything you say.

Free speech only goes as far as people who are in power allow where it agrees with them. At the risk of sounding political, I think this is how the world works, especially in American culture. If you don't agree with the dominant narrative you are cast aside and called a loser.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it is relevant , because your looks ( both natural + artificial - style , for example ) sets the tone to the max quality that you can get

I have nothing to learn from a guy who bangs 40+ women or fatties or ugly or goes sexpatting or goes to h00kers

and if you would have experience at the top , you would know that the game is not exactly the same as it is for average and bellow average women

@stringpuller actually said that there are girls who guys would rate as 1 , but he would rate as 7 . Not criticizing him , everyone can do what they want when they want . Just do not come up with bullsh1t and start hitting people left and right , as they might play at a “bigger stake game “ than you do

it is east to be a keyboard jockey , it is way more difficult to put your mouth where your money is

It is super easy to come up with manosphere , red pill , black pill or whatever sh1t . The problem is that it does not really fly most of the time . It is good for inner game , but that’s about it

and the crazy thing is that someone like @corrector has more point in what he says than most of the guys here combined

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
takes one to know one ---- (lolol)

All kidding aside, yes, there are some occasionally bad/dopey threads but we have to understand there are a lot of young people that find there way here and/or men that are confused, misguided and have been hurt quite a bit. Have to demonstrate compassion - you wouldn't condemn or criticize a hunchback would you? There ar such things as mental hunchbacks, people that have been malconditioned / had their self esteem battered and don't know any better. To understand all is to forgive all. What appears obvious to you or I isn't always the case with some people.

We've probably all been there at some point - When I was younger I was also cringey as **** and made all the mistakes in the book. Without a track record of success it is very easy to have self doubt and be confused about these things. t

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

What you wrote which I bolded addresses more or less the topics everyone here needs to work on. To close up to the guys who are naturally successful in life and women.
I agree this should be the main effort, the LMS is just distraction so some here don't have to look in the mirror.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a guy on a thread really ask “is he good looking?”
I see your talking about this thread:

And Evan's response to the OP, if the guy therodynamic is talking about, is good looking (which he confirmed at the bottom of that thread).

Because Good looking -> guy does whatever he wants -> which fosters this "I can get away with it" vibe because no one really stops him (unlike a less good looking guy) from doing things that he's not suppose to.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you're on here masturbating your ego by posting this, which is just as bad.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the full context of what this guy is saying, but I have to agree. Everyone I ever met in real life who is good with girls did not read any of this online content. They either figured it out for themselves without really trying or their dad or some friend told them what to do. Practically everyone I met that uses online stuff to get girls was not really all there. That being said there is some good information to be learned about women by doing some research. Some threads on here are very good, and some books such as "undercover sex signals" and "mode one" are VERY useful.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the full context of what this guy is saying, but I have to agree. Everyone I ever met in real life who is good with girls did not read any of this online content. They either figured it out for themselves without really trying or their dad or some friend told them what to do. Practically everyone I met that uses online stuff to get girls was not really all there. That being said there is some good information to be learned about women by doing some research. Some threads on here are very good, and some books such as "undercover sex signals" and "mode one" are VERY useful.
They are all chads or (chadlites to those who say "I am no chad"). These types dont need online content except to increase their notch count.