Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are losers.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing the same thing when you talk about OnlyFans.
I was literally replying to a thread on the topic, and since I am part of the industry I put in my two cents, which was like one sentence, maybe 2. I didn't create an entire attention seeking thread disrespecting people on the forum. There is a huge difference.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true. I have seen some fairly cute women with dudes I would consider uhly af. But then again that girl might not thjnk I am a 5.
OP rant is basically dont put your self worth in this game
yeah , it happens . But you never know the full story of a good looking girl that is with an ugly guy . Maybe they are just friends , maybe she is a prostitute , maybe he knows a lot of important people and she wants to go under his skin , maybe he is very rich and have a sugar daddy type of relationship , maybe he is family , etc etc

what I am trying to say is that if you would see constantly ugly dudes with good looking women , then you can say that it can be a thing

Usually these type of scenarios are just exceptions that happened due to a wild card that is very difficult for most men to get

What matters is what happens most of the time , not the exceptions that we see or hear about

out Of curiosity , have a look at the Victoria secret models or any other true top value woman and see who she is dating . You will see that the vast majority of them date guys who are also good looking

then Look at most top value guys , and you will see that most of them date women bellow their value

the top value women could have easily dated a top value man , but most of the times they just choose some not known guy who is smart , sexy and successful in whatever he does ( not necessarily rich )

Last edited:

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read most of the messages and still don’t care. I acknowledge some people are more attractive than me. But what’s the issue?

Love and focus on yourself.

M

member159871

yeah , it happens . But you never know the full story of a good looking girl that is with an ugly guy . Maybe they are just friends , maybe she is a prostitute , maybe he knows a lot of important people and she wants to go under his skin , maybe he is very rich and have a sugar daddy type of relationship , maybe he is family , etc etc

what I am trying to say is that if you would see constantly ugly dudes with good looking women , then you can say that it can be a thing

Usually these type of scenarios are just exceptions that happened due to a wild card that is very difficult for most men to get

What matters is what happens most of the time , not the exceptions that we see or hear about

out Of curiosity , have a look at the Victoria secret models or any other true top value woman and see who she is dating . You will see that the vast majority of them date guys who are also good looking

then Look at most top value guys , and you will see that most of them date women bellow their value

the top value women could have easily dated a top value man , but most of the times they just choose some not known guy who is smart , sexy and successful in whatever he does ( not necessarily rich )
Actually, there are countless examples of supermodels with guys who are less successful, not as good looking, or not as rich as them. Maybe these guys aren’t average per se but they are not on the level of the women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, there are countless examples of supermodels with guys who are less successful, not as good looking, or not as rich as them. Maybe these guys aren’t average per se but they are not on the level of the women.
i was not talking about only models , I was talking in general

it is more likely to see a good looking guy with a girl way bellow his level , than it is for a girl to be with a guy way bellow her looks

just that you see a lot of them , it does not mean that the proportion is also there ( you only count the success cases and disregard the cases that were not successful - self selection problem ) .

We are 7 billion people in the world , ofc you will always see things outside the norm , but you have to be able to make a difference between what it is a deviation from the norm and what it is not ( basically what it is luck and what it is not luck )

again , look at the Victoria secret models for example , and find a girl from there that is dating or dated a guy that is not good looking too . Or any other places where there are good looking women that are really financially independent

otherwise you will just find gold diggers or high end prostitutes , and think that it is a success story

not trying to be pessimistic , but the truth is that you have to take good care of yourself ( you can easily get 2-3 points in fundamentals , which should give you access to better quality women )

I saw your instagram , you look average ( a solid 5-6 ) . You can easily become a 7-8 if you put the work in you . Plus the music thing , you have the potential to be a chad :)

if you will become a chad or not , that it is entirely up to you , but for sure the force is strong in you

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true, if you looks at supermodels, most of them are married or date crazy rich men. Money talks. You will almost never see a model with an average looking guy, unless he has a lot of $$$. "Countless examples", no.
Models date super high value men, men with status or money, and most of the time they are also good looking. That's it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey.

Forces of evil in a bozo nightmare, baby.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true, if you looks at supermodels, most of them are married or date crazy rich men. Money talks. You will almost never see a model with an average looking guy, unless he has a lot of $$$. "Countless examples", no.
Models date super high value men, men with status or money, and most of the time they are also good looking. That's it.
to be successful in the high end , money is not a defining factor . It does not mean that money does not factor at all . If you have a premium lifestyle in most cases is good enough

What matters the most is who you are as a person , and if you are cool or not

money is important if you go for gold diggers , that will just leech you till something better comes around

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a guy on a thread really ask “is he good looking?” Wtf. Why do you care? Focus on yourself. You’re not scoring because your focused on dumb ****.

You guys act like losers most of the time.

My brother DO YOU and DONT CARE. Your **** attitude is why you’re **** with women.

If you get so worked up on all of the bs in the world, you’re not going to see the good that’s in it. I’m tired of this, I’m going to make a change in the world and you’re going to see it.

If I’m banned for expressing myself, good. I’ll move on where I can.

Do you and love you. Im done talking.
This is a form of mental masturbation. By saying you'll make a change in the world you're tricking your brain into giving you dopamine when you haven't actually done anything yet.

Men that actually make changes and move mountains don't announce it first. They just get shiit done because it's no big deal, it's business as usual to them.

You assume too much of others, which should change with age. You'll start to realize your assumptions are based on little to no info about others.

Your brain isn't going to be fully developed for another 7 years, and the last part to develop is responsible for your morals and ethics. That's why you don't really understand what you're saying and your post is full of contradictions.

Sure self love is important, but it shouldn't manifest as an ego stroke or bashing of others.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be successful in the high end , money is not a defining factor . It does not mean that money does not factor at all . If you have a premium lifestyle in most cases is good enough

What matters the most is who you are as a person , and if you are cool or not

money is important if you go for gold diggers , that will just leech you till something better comes around
Hilarious how all of a sudden money doesn’t matter. Last year that’s all you guys were talking about it seemed

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious how all of a sudden money doesn’t matter. Last year that’s all you guys were talking about it seemed
i do not remember saying that money is the way to go

what I have said is that as you age money becomes more and more important

If money would have been that important , you would have the top men in wealth swimming in quality p8ssy . Hardy the case though , most of them just make the news with prostitutes or just average women

women if they can afford living on their own a decent life , rarely they would even think about the money

only poor people get obsessed with
Money

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree
or sociopaths or hyper ambitious ( I would say that this also goes under the mental health )

I am looking at me , I grew up in a former communist country exactly in the 90s ( when it was extremely sh1t )

till my late 20s , I would always prioritize money over almost everything . So needles to say ,I had a very view about life ( Money )

then I got lucky and things starting going very well , and kinda realized that all the effort was not worth it ( what I got vs what I thought I will get )

Now , the thing is that without being ambitious and focusing almost everything on this , very likely I would not have had reached this thoughts

I am not rich , but I can afford to do almost everything I want without necessarily having to look At my bank balance . If I want a nice car , I can have it next day . I want to go out partying , I can do that without thinking , I want to go to a nice destination ( flying business class can be a bit problematic , but it is doable if I really want to do it ) . Etc etc

getting the money more or less put me in a situation where I had to downgrade as much as possible how I am perceived . If girls think that the LTR is not an option with you from the get go , then they will auto-reject

I also frame myself As a mysterious guys that has deep thoughts about different things ( and looks like I am talking from experience ) , which in return makes girls Interested ( they just go menta when they can not stereotype a guy , or has no idea about his value )

for example , we pass by a restaurant or bar that I know is well seen , And then I would just say something like “ some time ago when X was there , this place was the place . Now with the management change … I am curious how long it will take for most people to go to the new new “ . But in the same time I am not dressed extremely well ( I am lucky , as I am good looking naturally and can get away with this)

so you create a dilemma , this guy who does not look that amazing from a social perspective ( does not look like he has money- in this case seen as high status ) somehow managed to go there very often . Is he high status or not ?

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do not remember saying that money is the way to go

what I have said is that as you age money becomes more and more important

If money would have been that important , you would have the top men in wealth swimming in quality p8ssy . Hardy the case though , most of them just make the news with prostitutes or just average women

women if they can afford living on their own a decent life , rarely they would even think about the money

only poor people get obsessed with
Money
Yeah so how to get women when you don’t have money? Maybe it wasn’t you but someone on here (and Blackdragon too from his blog) had me convinced my
Main problem was that I was poor

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so how to get women when you don’t have money? Maybe it wasn’t you but someone on here (and Blackdragon too from his blog) had me convinced my
Main problem was that I was poor
depends how poor you are man

being really poor , yes is not a great place to be ( especially if you look like you are poor) p . But considering yourself poor because you do not have a penthouse and drive a new Ferrari . This is just mental masturbation

depends on which side you are . Generalizing is not really going anywhere productive

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends how poor you are man

being really poor , yes is not a great place to be ( especially if you look like you are poor) p . But considering yourself poor because you do not have a penthouse and drive a new Ferrari . This is just mental masturbation

depends on which side you are . Generalizing is not really going anywhere productive
Well before my new job I made less than 20k a year. I was trying to change my life and all that Tony Robbins bs but it turns out my skill and talent wasn’t up to par and taking massive action doesn’t matter if you got no skill. So now I’m making way more money (3x as much), but I’m an employee again.

Sinking all my excess into my stock portfolio as I think I figured out my niche. I was able to live off my stocks since November of last year and things played out just as I suspected. So I want more money to snowball it big enough so I won’t have to work forever.

Any how, that’s the finances side. On the women side things have been weird this year and I’m always looking for ways to improve my own style because I’ve tried the PUA usual advice and it just doesn’t work for me. It comes off as incongruent and repels women. I only got laid when I went my own way.

but something about your post made me think you had some insight I could use that would be natural I dunno.

M

member159871

So you’ve never seen a model with an average looking guy?