Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys are losers.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well before my new job I made less than 20k a year. I was trying to change my life and all that Tony Robbins bs but it turns out my skill and talent wasn’t up to par and taking massive action doesn’t matter if you got no skill. So now I’m making way more money (3x as much), but I’m an employee again.

Sinking all my excess into my stock portfolio as I think I figured out my niche. I was able to live off my stocks since November of last year and things played out just as I suspected. So I want more money to snowball it big enough so I won’t have to work forever.

Any how, that’s the finances side. On the women side things have been weird this year and I’m always looking for ways to improve my own style because I’ve tried the PUA usual advice and it just doesn’t work for me. It comes off as incongruent and repels women. I only got laid when I went my own way.

but something about your post made me think you had some insight I could use that would be natural I dunno.
well , what I can tell you that there are enough guys who are poor but still manage to get laid

being poor is mainly a battle with yourself . Because you feel poor , you kinda auto sabotage yourself in life. A lot of self pity

if You do not want to be poor , you can always reskill . Guys who are handymen ( plumbers , electricians , etc ) get as much money as guys who are in IT for example

in regards to stocks or crypto , you are just to poor to play this card , as unfair as it seems . If you get let”s say a 5-6% return per year , you will need to have like 1.2 millions invested only to get 5k per month

this is a rich man game :)

girlschase.com has good content , the problem is that they also tend to exaggerate some stuff

i think that your main problem is mainly about how you perceive life and how you see yourself

if you see yourself poor and a loser , very difficult to surpass it

the thing is that you never know if you are at the bottom or at the highest point in life . So do not think too much about it

if you want …you can make changes in your life

but If you just want to believe that you are just super poor and that is why you do not get laid , that is ok too

your life , you decide how you want to live it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well , what I can tell you that there are enough guys who are poor but still manage to get laid

being poor is mainly a battle with yourself . Because you feel poor , you kinda auto sabotage yourself in life. A lot of self pity

if You do not want to be poor , you can always reskill . Guys who are handymen ( plumbers , electricians , etc ) get as much money as guys who are in IT for example

in regards to stocks or crypto , you are just to poor to play this card , as unfair as it seems . If you get let”s say a 5-6% return per year , you will need to have like 1.2 millions invested only to get 5k per month

this is a rich man game :)

girlschase.com has good content , the problem is that they also tend to exaggerate some stuff

i think that your main problem is mainly about how you perceive life and how you see yourself

if you see yourself poor and a loser , very difficult to surpass it

the thing is that you never know if you are at the bottom or at the highest point in life . So do not think too much about it

if you want …you can make changes in your life

but If you just want to believe that you are just super poor and that is why you do not get laid , that is ok too

your life , you decide how you want to live it
Rolling my eyes right now. I was able to live for 11 months off the money I made in stocks, but sure, I can’t play in that game. Blocking you

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rolling my eyes right now. I was able to live for 11 months off the money I made in stocks, but sure, I can’t play in that game. Blocking you
yeah , 20k ( including the stimulus checks from the gov - who are maybe more than 50% of the “profit” ) or whatever you said , and only because you were lucky as the stock market was increasing ( now is decreasing )

if you want to live out of stocks , you have to be able to do it over long periods of time ( both ups and downs ) . Really doubt that many people can do it , and usually those who do it … are quite risk adverse ( quite low but consistent returns - hence , you need quite a lot of money invested in order to get something decent out of it )

quite sure that you know very well that more than 80% of the retail investors (pro investors - that have the smartest of the smartest employed ) over a medium period of time loose money . That is why most of this companies actually put more effort in private equity ( buying , growing and making an IPO ) than in the stock market ( buying and selling stocks )

with crypto , the only serious money were done by the guys who were early adopters or created a coin . The rest would be a lucky case if they remained on 0 . Know a lot of people who took quite big hits from the crypto market

but yeah , quite sure that you being poor is only because society is evil and you are only a victim , and has nothing to do with whom you are as a person and the high amount of effort you put to remain where you are now

best of luck in your adventures !

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll need around 2.5-3mil in stocks to live off divvies, which is my exact plan

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I only lived off the capital gains. Dividends is definitely my goal though.
do tell us though how much of the 20k were social benefits you count as “profit” , as I really doubt that you decided to live with less than 2k per month out of your own will ( stimuli + unemployment + other social benefits - especially when you say that 60k is not enough . Is like 3 less time the money you usually were getting )

and do tell us what sacrifices you made so you can invest the free money . How many times you went to bed hungry in this period for example ? When is the last time you had a coffee in town , so you can see girls ? Or when is the last time you bought something nice for yourself ( at least something nice to wear ) ?

Cammone , everyone wants to learn from you . Don”t shy away now ! Especially since you went caboom when I told you that you need minimum 1 million invested in the stock market , but you agree that 3 mills is ok :)

maybe you acted like that because the 1 mil is not as a big challenge

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a guy on a thread really ask “is he good looking?” Wtf. Why do you care? Focus on yourself. You’re not scoring because your focused on dumb ****.

You guys act like losers most of the time.

My brother DO YOU and DONT CARE. Your **** attitude is why you’re **** with women.

If you get so worked up on all of the bs in the world, you’re not going to see the good that’s in it. I’m tired of this, I’m going to make a change in the world and you’re going to see it.

If I’m banned for expressing myself, good. I’ll move on where I can.

Do you and love you. Im done talking.
36 messages.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so how to get women when you don’t have money? Maybe it wasn’t you but someone on here (and Blackdragon too from his blog) had me convinced my
Main problem was that I was poor
Like with everything else in game, having good finances helps you, but a little handicap shouldn't stop you from getting girls either.

It would be easier to get girls if you could take them on a fancy first date without even blinking.

But there's also unemployed dudes who live with their family and yet still have 3 baby mamas and a new girlfriend.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like with everything else in game, having good finances helps you, but a little handicap shouldn't stop you from getting girls either.

It would be easier to get girls if you could take them on a fancy first date without even blinking.

But there's also unemployed dudes who live with their family and yet still have 3 baby mamas and a new girlfriend.
Yeah so what do those guys have that makes them so good? I’ve noticed all my life my family for example hold me up to some higher standard meanwhile my brother doesn’t have to and he gets hotter girls. I imagine there’s a connection between that in some way.

Im also taller, more
Muscular, eat healthier, don’t have glasses, make more money, have a car, etc etc yet my brother gets all the breaks with women.
And before you ask, I make money for my own interests, NOT for women.

i just found it odd that last year people were saying money was the only thing that mattered