Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Can't Force Someone to Like You

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of "sales" I've got a strong suspicion that you didn't just join to seek advice... but instead to pitch and peddle.
Yes, he did it for precisely that reason. I ran a quick Google search and found this exact same post on reddit from two months ago. His nickname is the same as his website, where he offers some sort of coaching.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came to GIVE advice, not seek it. If helping others and giving back to communities that helped me counts as "pitching and peddling", then sure.

You also just proved what I wrote - "Not everyone is going to like you". ;)
-Andy
It's okay to give advice. Just don't hide your real intentions by trying to build up rapport with a pre-written text, so you can sell something later on. Not that I believe someone here would even consider your product in the first place.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I telling you to sign up for my coaching? Did I even mention I have a site or give coaching? YOU brought it up. And then mentioned my site (cheers for that, I guess?) And then said I'm guilty of a future crime that hasn't even been committed. Do you always go around accusing people of crimes you've literally imagined?
And yeah dude, content creators share their work - why would you write for nobody to read it?
Okay, I've came back to this thread three times and every time you've updated this comment. Why are you so defensive? Do you feel guilty? If not, you shouldn't even care what I or anybody else has to say about your altruistic mission. In the end you're giving back to the community, right?

By the way, read the forum rules. You're allowed to put your website in your signature file. Whether you wanted to advertise something or not, you're not allowed to do so via:

"Advertising is not allowed. You may, however, post useful advice and include a link to your site in your signature file" @Atom Smasher

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've came back to this thread three times and every time you've updated this comment. Why are you so defensive?
It's old school PUA tactics: AMOGing. IRL, it consists of spreading your legs as widely as possible, talking too loudly, negging, wearing stupid accessories, etc.

On forums, it means trolling, spamming, and generally engaging in endless passive-aggressive mind games.

PUA's are stuck developmentally at age 12 right when they are entering puberty, and stay at that developmental age throughout their lifetime.

There's no point in arguing with them. They will always have a small but gullible and even eager audience, ready to cough up thousands of dollars on fake coaching and advice.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You Can't Force Someone to Like You"

No, but you can pay someone to like you.

They're called 'hookers'. :rofl:

mrfeelgood

Reaction score
Hey guys! You can buy the love for the money. For example, buy a dog and that's will be true love