"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

You Can't Force Someone to Like You

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Speaking of "sales" I've got a strong suspicion that you didn't just join to seek advice... but instead to pitch and peddle.
Yes, he did it for precisely that reason. I ran a quick Google search and found this exact same post on reddit from two months ago. His nickname is the same as his website, where he offers some sort of coaching.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
I came to GIVE advice, not seek it. If helping others and giving back to communities that helped me counts as "pitching and peddling", then sure.

You also just proved what I wrote - "Not everyone is going to like you". ;)
-Andy
It's okay to give advice. Just don't hide your real intentions by trying to build up rapport with a pre-written text, so you can sell something later on. Not that I believe someone here would even consider your product in the first place.
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Am I telling you to sign up for my coaching? Did I even mention I have a site or give coaching? YOU brought it up. And then mentioned my site (cheers for that, I guess?) And then said I'm guilty of a future crime that hasn't even been committed. Do you always go around accusing people of crimes you've literally imagined?
And yeah dude, content creators share their work - why would you write for nobody to read it?
Okay, I've came back to this thread three times and every time you've updated this comment. Why are you so defensive? Do you feel guilty? If not, you shouldn't even care what I or anybody else has to say about your altruistic mission. In the end you're giving back to the community, right?

By the way, read the forum rules. You're allowed to put your website in your signature file. Whether you wanted to advertise something or not, you're not allowed to do so via:

"Advertising is not allowed. You may, however, post useful advice and include a link to your site in your signature file" @Atom Smasher
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2020
Messages
151
Reaction score
148
Okay, I've came back to this thread three times and every time you've updated this comment. Why are you so defensive?
It's old school PUA tactics: AMOGing. IRL, it consists of spreading your legs as widely as possible, talking too loudly, negging, wearing stupid accessories, etc.

On forums, it means trolling, spamming, and generally engaging in endless passive-aggressive mind games.

PUA's are stuck developmentally at age 12 right when they are entering puberty, and stay at that developmental age throughout their lifetime.

There's no point in arguing with them. They will always have a small but gullible and even eager audience, ready to cough up thousands of dollars on fake coaching and advice.
 
Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
"You Can't Force Someone to Like You"

No, but you can pay someone to like you.

They're called 'hookers'. :rofl:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrfeelgood

New Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Hey guys! You can buy the love for the money. For example, buy a dog and that's will be true love
 
Top