killyourinnerloser
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2020
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 6
All the best guys.
-Andy
-Andy
Last edited:
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Yes, he did it for precisely that reason. I ran a quick Google search and found this exact same post on reddit from two months ago. His nickname is the same as his website, where he offers some sort of coaching.Speaking of "sales" I've got a strong suspicion that you didn't just join to seek advice... but instead to pitch and peddle.
It's okay to give advice. Just don't hide your real intentions by trying to build up rapport with a pre-written text, so you can sell something later on. Not that I believe someone here would even consider your product in the first place.I came to GIVE advice, not seek it. If helping others and giving back to communities that helped me counts as "pitching and peddling", then sure.
You also just proved what I wrote - "Not everyone is going to like you".
-Andy
Okay, I've came back to this thread three times and every time you've updated this comment. Why are you so defensive? Do you feel guilty? If not, you shouldn't even care what I or anybody else has to say about your altruistic mission. In the end you're giving back to the community, right?Am I telling you to sign up for my coaching? Did I even mention I have a site or give coaching? YOU brought it up. And then mentioned my site (cheers for that, I guess?) And then said I'm guilty of a future crime that hasn't even been committed. Do you always go around accusing people of crimes you've literally imagined?
And yeah dude, content creators share their work - why would you write for nobody to read it?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
We got an attorney over here. With that deductive reasoning you'll coach us all to big success.So you've broken the forum rules by advertising the fact I offer coaching on my site. Got it.
Whoever has such a speech is the one who needs help. Be more humble.I came to GIVE advice, not seek it.
It's old school PUA tactics: AMOGing. IRL, it consists of spreading your legs as widely as possible, talking too loudly, negging, wearing stupid accessories, etc.Okay, I've came back to this thread three times and every time you've updated this comment. Why are you so defensive?
Hell I’ll like you if you pay me enough. Everyone’s got a price."You Can't Force Someone to Like You"
No, but you can pay someone to like you.
They're called 'hookers'.![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
robert28 for saleHell I’ll like you if you pay me enough. Everyone’s got a price.
Start the bidding!robert28 for sale![]()
pricelessStart the bidding!
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.