"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

You can regain or "increase" height

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
And that's just the thing isn't it. Not only does nature dictate you should be taller than a woman, it also puts them in heels to make it even less doable.

Nature loves to laugh at our expense.
I think those terrible shoes were designed to arch her back, jut out her derrierre seductively and hobble her so she can't run away.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
And that's just the thing isn't it. Not only does nature dictate you should be taller than a woman, it also puts them in heels to make it even less doable.

Nature loves to laugh at our expense.
Men use to wear heels centuries ago, I don't know what heels had to do with nature? Women know they are short so they need to wear them to make up for the lack of height generally. Heels look sexy on women but at the same time it destroys their posture and is likely the cause for varicose veins
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
That kinda bullsh*t leads up to guys considering surgery to have their legs extended like in this South Park episode. There was a guy (in the real world) who spent like $70k for a limb surgery in order to gain 6 inches. Completely ridiculous. He used the life savings he and his wife had been accumulating over the years.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Check with a doctor or physical therapist to see if you have
1.anterior pelvic tilt. You could be losing 1/4 an inch to 1 inch depending on the tilt.

2. See if you have lumbar lordosis this curves the lower height of the spine and robs anywhere from half an inch to 2 inches of height

APT and lordosis go hand in hand usually.

Focus of On posture correction.

BBonus see if you have flat feet
Today I remember something I was told a long time ago when I was in my 20s. If you lift weights, you will become shorter in height. I don't remember if this applies to the body builder or just to the Olympics weight lifter. I never lifted weight. I chose to ride a speed bike and practice taekwondo.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
That kinda bullsh*t leads up to guys considering surgery to have their legs extended like in this South Park episode. There was a guy (in the real world) who spent like $70k for a limb surgery in order to gain 6 inches. Completely ridiculous. He used the life savings he and his wife had been accumulating over the years.
Possibly but if you have hyperlordosis for sitting to much and apt you probably lost height. Stretching for an inch is possible my doctor told me personally. He was skeptical of anything over wn inch. The inch would be gained through the spine.
As for apt and hyperlordosis regaining height is possible through strengthing stretching certain muscles. The height is the bonus, if your spine is in that position too long it can cause nerve problems, back pain, disc degeneration etc.

Just here to help
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
If you watch the video closely, when he pushes him against wall to flatten out the lower curve his body height increased by my eye test 3/4 of an inch and that wasn't a full push just a gentle one
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you watch the video closely, when he pushes him against wall to flatten out the lower curve his body height increased by my eye test 3/4 of an inch and that wasn't a full push just a gentle one
Will upside down hanging get that 3/4"?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Will upside down hanging get that 3/4"?
No need to, I have apt and severe hyperlordosis so when I fix it we will see. Stretching is different than correcting your posture. There is the stretching for an inch crowd and then there is hyperlordosis/apt and a tight t spine.
When I get that worked out I'll try some stretches like dead man hangs and others I linked. If your body can be an inch taller in the morning regardless it's possible. That's why doctors say only an inch when it comes to stretching that's it
 
Top