"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

yoo check thiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
aiight friday i was suppose to chill wit sum girl.. I told her I would call thursday and get everything set.. so i called thursday and she ain't pick up.. so I just spoke to her today and she told me why didn;t I call to chill... she said that she was mad that I didn't call her to chill... so I asked her wen is she good to chill next time.. so she said she going soemwhere today and tommorow..so i told her " well you got my number.. if you know was good holla at me" ya'll think I should of said that or what plz correct me.. thsi is how I learn for nex time.. any advice for future things can help too. or if I should just call her anythime this week and surprise her to chill. what ya'll think any advice good
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Dont call...let her...if she doesnt...phuck it.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I hate to be an ass, but Ebonics =/= cool in writing.
 

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
any advice for future things can help too.
Try to learn how to write at a 4th grade level.

Seriously though dude, what you wrote there is garbage and that's why you haven't got any real decent replies. Take the extra couple minutes to make your post comprehensible and you'd be surprised at the great tips you just may receive...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Yo checkit out dawg yo!

What you gotta do bro is holla at this chick ya dig? Den when the smoke is hot, and da chicken is cookin you strike like the tiger!

peace out yo dawg! Brooklyn holla back! holla back!

Edit: yo, yo, yo!
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Dont call...let her...if she doesnt...phuck it.

Yea dat fo sho homeboy. Holla.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Yea dat fo sho homeboy. Holla.
\

Youre a dumbass. Phuck it is such a complicated word:rolleyes:
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
\

Youre a dumbass. Phuck it is such a complicated word:rolleyes:
No I was agreeing with you, and mocking the thread starter. HAHA. Chill :)
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
so thas it

so you guys want me to just lay low and let her chase me...I don't call her or anything.. so if she doesn't call me... just F*ck it... I don't make another attempt to call her and set another date???
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top