Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet again my gf is smashed about to drive home

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her to stop calling me I'm busy not spoken to her since.
youve done well mate, silence and distance truly works to correct a girls behaviour if used tactfully, Ive had a few women recently behave much better, whether they have took there behaviour underground I dont know. but they dont bring there trashy behaviour to my door and Im happy with that at 39 yrs old.

Im not looking for my wife, you may be.

I just want fun & good times. One of my women has a chap, and thats fine by me, i welcome it, she turns up to mine with gifts and good head.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete the fvcking troll man, jeez. Bann already. This is a serious topic for @Murk.

I would withdraw complete attention. Go radio silent since you already told her to get lost.

Go do some hiking, gym, hobby’s and your gut will tell you what’s best. Follow your own gut. It will never betray you. You know best, make sure you listen to your gut, not your emotions. Your gut also tells u how people really feel about u.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww are you mad that I said that you guys could never pull a girl like me? 18 years old, long tanned legs, 5'8 120 lbs and 36C. It's okay, we all have different definitions of what's hot. I just happen to be the stereotypical kind of "hot." Yours might be the chubby girl who self-identifies as curvy, short as hell, with fake long eyelashes and lip filler...
I sent you a shot of my hairy SCROTE, did you like it? :p

Billtx49

Reaction score
PLEASE BAN THIS DUDE. its amazing y'all allow him to pollute thread after thread, and next thing y'all CLOSE the thread! Why dont you just ban this dude?

If the mods close yet another thread without banning the troll, it shows the leaks and weaknesses men (spaces) got; yet shutting fellow men down to speak up and voice their opinions.
@Gamisch, In this type situation some inconsequential threads are locked to limit the damage being done until the Mod team can get together and vote on a Ban.

It got worse today and spilled over into this @Murk thread when some members kept leading her on and arguing with her. Always a good idea to not feed the troll and not get into petty arguments with other Forum members.

@sarnant has now been banned forever.
Carry on…

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go do some hiking, gym, hobby’s and your gut will tell you what’s best. Follow your own gut. It will never betray you.
he is right , my gut was telling me a chic was getting friendly with a male I knew, i could tell, but my investment kept clouding my judgement

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is right , my gut was telling me a chic was getting friendly with a male I knew, i could tell, but my investment kept clouding my judgement
Always trust the gut. Your investment, emotions will rationalize her behavior. Your emotions and feelings will rationalize and overthink any situation.

Your gut will put you on your feet and tell u exactley what her new behavior means and explain your jealous feelings, tell u why she is giving off mixed signals and tell u how people really feel about u in general. They’re actions will feed ur gut. Your gut tells u “I don’t trust this guy”. It tell you “Her behavior has changed towards me, she is not so affectionate anymore and talks too much about this kind new manager at work for example” your feelings afterwards will sabotage your gut.

Listen to your own instincts about any situation. You know best. Also your gut will tell u what’s acceptable for u to deal with and what’s not. My gut helps me everyday, I thank God.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Murk, re the bolded, you have posted previously she has said this before after getting shyt faced drunk and it's REALLY troubling. A clear manipulation to get you to commit -- live with me, marry me, and I'll behave like a mature adult and NOT get shyt faced drunk.

I mean WTF she's not capable of behaving properly on her own? Of course she is!

It's a manipulation to get you to commit, that's how I am reading it. And it's bullshyt.

Your response was excellent by the way, you deserve better man.
You're spot on

D1ck is also free. Because it's free doesnt mean you must abuse it.

Little science for the bro science bro's; a man can handle 3 times they amount of alcohol a woman can..so 1 beer for you =3 for her..NEVER forget that! And if you're dealing with a woman( on a serious,LTR level) , you MUST make sure she also understands this!

But for real, let's dive deeper;why do YOU stay? Why dont you simply dismiss her azz by now?( and please be honest so fellow men can recognize and understand your motives)
Because I've been really busy with my business, I took my foot off the gas late last year into this year and went into overdrive. I don't have time to find a new woman and my current gf, although a low level trash bag, she does provide me with things that help keep me going in this stressful time. I'm seeing like at the end of the tunnel, I closed 13% of deals on my pipeline this week so I can start to think normally again.

I keep her around because we did lockdown together and I'm nostalgic, I thought I could make it work, then I went down her phone and made that thread revealing her body count. But I've been too stressed/busy to compound those feelings with a breakup. Now she's pushing that I haven't moved her in or progressed the relationship (she must have amnesia because I told her I'll never marry or have kids with a h0e and liar like her).

I also said to myself (and the forum) I would give it til the end of 2022 and move on in 2023, it would allow me to line up an exit plan with minimal emotional damage and life disruption for me. However, waiting so long has caused lots of stress and frustration for me too. Next time, I'll eject quicker from failing relationships with low-quality women, despite how much they love me. My sex drive is very low now and I don't even care about women right now.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora I geuss this is what you mean when you say a virging is a pain in the azz.. They will use they're virginity as a extra btch shield against you, yet it says NOTHING about their behavior( they wont behave necessarily "better" , rather they are MORE entitled).
Yeh bro this is exactly what I mean when I say virgins are not necessarily better. Like I said before many virgins are only virgins because they are socially awkward and weird. They are virgins because men don't like their personalities and they dont want to be around them for long. They are usually nerdy and super sheltered.

When I tell guys these things they shyt on me. I speak from real life experiences not from ideology. A virgin does not mean a good person. I have found them to be the most stubborn people ever. That same delusion and stubbornness they use to hold on to their virginity is the same delusion that prevents them from ever admitting fault. Being a virgin does not mean you are virtuous.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf happened with this post... ... anyway let your girl go. I am 42 and girls like her do not change...I have seen it. Some guy will marry her, knock those girls up.... and expect the behavior to change. Next thing you know your sitting at home with the kids on a friday night while she’s out blowing off some steam at a bar.

There are plenty of high value females out there. Don’t waste your time on low value....

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf happened with this post... ... anyway let your girl go. I am 42 and girls like her do not change...I have seen it. Some guy will marry her, knock those girls up.... and expect the behavior to change. Next thing you know your sitting at home with the kids on a friday night while she’s out blowing off some steam at a bar.

There are plenty of high value females out there. Don’t waste your time on low value....
Reality check 101. Quality post thanks