Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet again my gf is smashed about to drive home

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She went out with her work for some awards thing, texts me at 7pm she’s going out for drinks after, I text, “nice” she says she will call me when she’s leaving I text “ok”.

10.45pm I’m getting into bed so I call her, no answer, calls me straight back, she’s smashed, walking to the train station with some guy from work. I feel like telling her to fvck off but I tell her to get home safe and I hang up. She calls me back when on the train, babbling, like you know when someone is way past drunk. I tell her to get a cab home, she refuses, tells me she’s not drunk, my blood starts boiling. She tells me it was free drinks that’s why she is so drunk.

I can’t help but be disgusted. That kind of behaviour reminded me of myself 5-10 years ago. How she got so drunk in front of work colleagues is embarrassing enough, but I have my girlfriend smashed making her way home alone and then driving. I told her it’s over, she’s untrustworthy and unreliable and to not contact me again. I should have waited until she was sober maybe, I’m just fuming, this trashy low quality behaviour. She said she never goes out, I made a ****ing thread about her going out 2-3 weeks ago with her friend and texting me at 2am did I not? I should prob order her a cab, but at this point she’s made her own bed she loves to drink drive I find it selfish and disgusting.

Time to let her go finally.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes, sorry man. Sounds like it’s time to wash your hands of this. Seems like you know what’s acceptable and what’s not - good for you. Sorry you had to deal with that, just don’t give in after a couple weeks and take her back.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Glad you stood your ground.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murk brother, we've been over this topic many times this year.

If I would have to explain to a new member such as this Serpent girl why(most) women are like children I would be hard pressed to come up with real life examples. But when you are in a LTR with one you will be able to see the micro details clearly.

There will be many more altercations and situations that leave you baffled. A woman like this needs a white knight, who would get out of bed to drive where ever and pick her up. Other option is she immediately adjusts her behaviour, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

What is left at this point is the question why do you stay? You said she has some good qualities and then there's this. What outweighs what is the question; at this point is no longer a battle between you and her ,but it's a battle between Murk and Murk.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's not only irresponsible behavior for herself but it's reprehensible behavior with her blatant disregard for other people's lives she could effect if she gets in an accident and kills someone.

No joke, I would go off on her, tell her to get her sh!t together, stop being selfish by putting other people's lives at risk and tell her never contact me again.

I have absolutely no tolerance for that type of stuff. I know people who were killed by drunk drivers or had family members killed by drunk drivers. Inexcusable these days with so many options for getting home.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy walking her to the train probably wants to bang her -- and she is aware of it.

This GF sounds like she is disrespecting you. Out late at night and drinking with other men -- does this sound acceptable to you? This is before you even get into the part about her having poor judgment and driving that drunk.

On to the next, OP. I hope you follow through and drop her.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not only irresponsible behavior for herself but it's reprehensible behavior with her blatant disregard for other people's lives she could effect if she gets in an accident and kills someone.

No joke, I would go off on her, tell her to get her sh!t together, stop being selfish by putting other people's lives at risk and tell her never contact me again.

I have absolutely no tolerance for that type of stuff. I know people who were killed by drunk drivers or had family members killed by drunk drivers. Inexcusable these days with so many options for getting home.
She called this morning about 9 hours ago and I did go off, I told her she could kill someone with how drunk she was, she's done this multiple times. She kind of realised the severity and kept apologising, I told her she has no self control and no self discipline. I told her when she calls me drunk like that, I care for her less - I used the exact words some guy recommended on here. She didn't like that. She said she wouldn't be going out drinking if we lived together or had a kid together or were engaged - I told her I won't commit to someone who behaves like that. She didn't like that either.

I told her to stop calling me I'm busy not spoken to her since.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sarnant the forgettable 18 year old that's only here to be kind to us and learn about men... accidentally DM'ed me instead of posting in this thread;

Lmao I just saw that you broke up with your girlfriend, she probably cheated on you because you're too ugly to satisfy her. You're probably not very tall and have weak muscle mass

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
How convenient that you forgot to mention all the swipes you made at my appearance first. How are you 33 acting like an immature high school boy? :lol: And imagine calling me forgettable. You wouldn't be able to pull me or any other hot 18 year old if your life depended on it. Good riddance, I'm putting this clown on ignore.
Sweetheart you're not hot, like Kevin Samuels said "You're average at best"

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
She went out with her work for some awards thing, texts me at 7pm she’s going out for drinks after, I text, “nice” she says she will call me when she’s leaving I text “ok”.

10.45pm I’m getting into bed so I call her, no answer, calls me straight back, she’s smashed, walking to the train station with some guy from work. I feel like telling her to fvck off but I tell her to get home safe and I hang up. She calls me back when on the train, babbling, like you know when someone is way past drunk. I tell her to get a cab home, she refuses, tells me she’s not drunk, my blood starts boiling. She tells me it was free drinks that’s why she is so drunk.

I can’t help but be disgusted. That kind of behaviour reminded me of myself 5-10 years ago. How she got so drunk in front of work colleagues is embarrassing enough, but I have my girlfriend smashed making her way home alone and then driving. I told her it’s over, she’s untrustworthy and unreliable and to not contact me again. I should have waited until she was sober maybe, I’m just fuming, this trashy low quality behaviour. She said she never goes out, I made a ****ing thread about her going out 2-3 weeks ago with her friend and texting me at 2am did I not? I should prob order her a cab, but at this point she’s made her own bed she loves to drink drive I find it selfish and disgusting.

Time to let her go finally.
Drop her man, you deserve better. Better women will come along

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Aww are you mad that I said that you guys could never pull a girl like me? 18 years old, long tanned legs, 5'8 120 lbs and 36C. It's okay, we all have different definitions of what's hot. I just happen to be the stereotypical kind of "hot." Yours might be the chubby girl who self-identifies as curvy, short as hell, with fake long eyelashes and lip filler...
Its funny that you keep stating your measurements to make us change our minds, like looking for our approval.

A "hot" girl like you should be having a lot of fun with hot guys, not being in a forum with a bunch of scrotes like us, how low you see yourself, arguing with a bunch of losers like us. Pathetic

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am and these guys are typically 18-21, go to U of Tampa, tattoos and jacked, one of them has his own place, they're typically 6'-6'4 and get me weed and alcohol. I just thought it was entertaining to see the extent of how you and Murk are getting triggered to my reasonable posts.
You're a ****ing dweeb not a hot girl lol

1669236244127.png

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I am and these guys are typically 18-21, go to U of Tampa, tattoos and jacked, one of them has his own place, they're typically 6'-6'4 and get me weed and alcohol. I just thought it was entertaining to see the extent of how you and Murk are getting triggered to my reasonable posts.
Nice!

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You're a ****ing dweeb not a hot girl lol

View attachment 9220
She's obviously enjoying the attention, just ignore her, you know women can't stand being ignored.

Regarding your gf, I think if you continue letting slide that attitude from her, she will keep losing respect for you. Its hard to let her go, but at this point there's no other solution bro.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww are you mad that I said that you guys could never pull a girl like me? 18 years old, long tanned legs, 5'8 120 lbs and 36C
You came here to learn? The first thing you should learn is to be Humble.
You came across with that ^ comment as arrogant bi**h, and that kind of trait will get you nowhere, not with quality men and not in life.
Cheers.

M

member160292

Isn't the first thing to do when women misbehave is to withdraw attention?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfff @Billtx49 @BackInTheGame78 ect. PLEASE BAN THIS DUDE. its amazing y'all allow him to pollute thread after thread, and next thing y'all CLOSE the thread! Why dont you just ban this dude?

@Murk has a typical problem, a problem that will happen in every man's life at some point, and many men can use as a learning case. Yet this troll comes in and steals all attention. (S)He is outright disrespectful, and if I was moderator (bouncer) ,I would dispose this virus by FORCE (using some new learned Judo tricks). Show that men at least look out for each other , and send her back to the female dating forum.

If the mods close yet another thread without banning the troll, it shows the leaks and weaknesses men (spaces) got; special treatment for a fagina, yet shutting fellow men down to speak up and voice their opinions.

I think I look really hot, I was just saying that to mess with Murk and he responded the exact way I thought he did.

As for having never done anything with a guy, I was slightly exaggerating. I've kissed two guys so far but that's pretty much it, I've gone so far as dry humping with a guy before I said stop because I wasn't about to lose my virginity that night. And yea i've held hands with a dude, again it was mainly just exaggeration because I was feeling insecure about my height at that time. Like if I said I did some of this stuff the guys would be like "oh see you have suitors, no need to be insecure." I guess I wanted validation at that time.
@Pandora I geuss this is what you mean when you say a virging is a pain in the azz.. They will use they're virginity as a extra btch shield against you, yet it says NOTHING about their behavior( they wont behave necessarily "better" , rather they are MORE entitled).

At first glance it looks promising, but when you have to deal with it in real life it's actually a extra burden!

This @sarnant (Serpent) dude is freaking annoying. Kudos for trolling so much without getting banned tho lol. I geuss that's a skill in itself huh?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells me it was free drinks that’s why she is so drunk.
D1ck is also free. Because it's free doesnt mean you must abuse it.

Little science for the bro science bro's; a man can handle 3 times they amount of alcohol a woman can..so 1 beer for you =3 for her..NEVER forget that! And if you're dealing with a woman( on a serious,LTR level) , you MUST make sure she also understands this!

But for real, let's dive deeper;why do YOU stay? Why dont you simply dismiss her azz by now?( and please be honest so fellow men can recognize and understand your motives)