Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YES! the ultimate AFC

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: YES! the ultimate AFC

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
He tries to commit suicide by jumping off a 3 story building.. This guy is gonna have to try a bit harder than that. Try jumping off a 20 story building with a gernade in your mouth and pull the pin right before you jump.
That sure would be an...interesting sight...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send him here. He needs a total attitude adjustment.

Actually, just have him read "ask men" for a while, and then when he's ready he can come here.

unamean

Don Juan
Reaction score
the first thing he's got to do is fix that grill. wtf is that all about. next, get a new hair cut. he looks like a lesbian for gods sake.

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear.....God...

Where the hell is his Dad?

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy can't be real. Is he real?

"The whole ordeal left me so crushed I tried jumping off a 3rd story building. Unfortunally, I survived the fall. My legs are fine."

No ****. A few friends of mine started up a backyard wrestling thing a couple years ago and did that all the time. Unless you dive head first into the ground, it's not gonna kill you. What an idiot. The image that comes to mind is a 5 year old threatning suicide by jumping off his bed, onto the floor underneath him.

"The furthest I've ever gone with a girl is socialization. We talked for about 4 months, 9 hours a day over the internet"

Wow. 9 hours a day over the internet... For 4 months.

"about 2 weeks, 30 minuts a day in person (at school)"

"Unfortunally she had far too many guy friends. One which she liked more. she decided she wanted nothing to do with me. I hacked her email/AIM/forum accounts and everything else I could google in order to get revenge"

Despite the fact the fact that that is pathetic, he got THIS upset over a girl SOCIALIZING with another guy?

****! Don't send him here! This guy is beyond help.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
3 storeys? That's a fair way off the ground though, esp. if he's landing on concrete.

Wouldn't he have broken bones though?
Your kidding

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. I would sugest jumping into a frozen lake with none around. I almost did that once. But that was along tme ago and I'm now a different person.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: YES! the ultimate AFC

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
He tries to commit suicide by jumping off a 3 story building.. This guy is gonna have to try a bit harder than that. Try jumping off a 20 story building with a gernade in your mouth and pull the pin right before you jump.
Bwuahahahaha at the whole thing

This can't be real. Please god tell me it isn't real!