Yearbook signature/quote Ideas!

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey.. its that time again, yearbooks are being passed around the school for those who ordered them. But I always have a problem when people want me to sign.. I, like most people, do the dull "Nice getting to know you, have a good summer, etc"

Well I need some better ideas. What are some good phrases I can write in some peoples yearbooks besides the plain old dull common ones everyone uses.

This is what they remember about you for as years go by so I want to get something good.. funny/sweet/whatever. Typically I am talking about guys signing girls yearbooks

Any suggestions?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drop an inside joke in ur signatures.
like if u once laughed about something completely stupid and she would remember it, mention it somehow?
dunno.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote erotic poetry in a few of mine....the girls still bring it up to this day.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJoneday
I wrote erotic poetry in a few of mine....the girls still bring it up to this day.
LOL.

I'm going to write a long one that seems like one, but in the end it's some random act. For example:

She lay on the carpet, hair spread like a halo framing her beautiful face. "harder" she cried.

"I'm trying" the man said.

"ahhh, I can't take it much longer! push harder!!"

yet the man could not push the large shaft home.

Exhausted, he dropped the large metal pipe and said, "wow get someone from the store to install your furniture cheapo!"

Pretty good eh?:crackup: :up:

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try running a search. I'm pretty sure its been discussed before.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter, just don't write about something that happened recently because they'll forget about it in 20 years.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
LOL.

I'm going to write a long one that seems like one, but in the end it's some random act. For example:

She lay on the carpet, hair spread like a halo framing her beautiful face. "harder" she cried.

Exhausted, he dropped the large metal pipe and said, "wow get someone from the store to install your furniture cheapo!"

that made me laugh, you don't mind if I "borrow" that when ppl start wanting me to sign yearbooks

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
that made me laugh, you don't mind if I "borrow" that when ppl start wanting me to sign yearbooks
Yeah actually I do mind.

No of course not, what the hell am I gonna do, hunt you down? As long as you do not live in the Midwest I am cool with you 'borrowing' it. :)

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

This is good. How come she is laying on the floor though, while he is installing furniture? haha

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could same how say she was helping, but explaining the legs-spread part might be difficult.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
you could same how say she was helping, but explaining the legs-spread part might be difficult.
I said hair spread. Not legs spread. But yeah, she is holding a table and he's trying to ram it in.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh Jesus titty f*cking Christ (team america is hilarious), i must of read it wrong.

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said hair spread. Not legs spread. But yeah, she is holding a table and he's trying to ram it in.
Sounds good to me then

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used that for two today, but I changed it a bit (not for the better though I think) because I couldn't remember it. It did make this one girl laugh really hard though, which was cool. I'm just trying to think of something that would go good in the guys books, cus that seems like something that would be better for the girls.