Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y and Aggrance the SAME??

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and Arrogance the SAME??

well lately i have seen some post about arrogance and everyone is saying how bad that is! but then they turn around and say that you need to be c&f........and i think that alot of new djs maybe having alot of trouble, becuase they are getting these two things mixed up!....so i want you guys definiton of both words, and there differences.

Last edited:

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone here explained to me years ago that
****iness is knowing you rule; arrogance is making others feel that they don't.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I know, ****iness and "arrogance" are the same thing! Some people are probably advising not to be arrogant/****y because most people aren't FUNNY when they use c&f.

edit: stay fresh "Original Ganster"...hehe

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If arrogance is Coke, then ****yness is Diet Coke, if you get what I'm saying.

It's not as arrogant as arrogance, but still arrogant in a way. Now you see why I used the coke analogy, can't fvcking explain it!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true confidence, beats arogance and ****yness any day.

****yness & arogance -> means pretending to be the **** when you know your not

True confidence-> knowing your limits and knowing your self. being TOTALY CONFIDENT in your self and your abilities. To an untraind eye that may look like ****yness and arogance. But it's not. Confidence comes from with in...........ahhhh, i can't explain it.(i'm a sh1ty writer, that's why I barley passed my english clasess.)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007

True confidence-> knowing your limits and knowing your self. being TOTALY CONFIDENT in your self and your abilities. To an untraind eye that may look like ****yness and arogance. But it's not. Confidence comes from with in...........ahhhh, i can't explain it.(i'm a sh1ty writer, that's why I barley passed my english clasess.)

You explained it well enough and I totally agree. Real confidence speaks for itself.

I should also point out that ****y + funny is very different from plain ****y. C+F should be like tongue-in-cheek arrogance.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and Funny means its supposed to be fake and funny, not real arrogance. She has to be laughing and has to know you are joking around. If she isnt laughing and youre just talking about how good you are you're just being an ass not C&F.

For example (to steal one from David D who did a whole workshop on this) you can look at her watch and say "I didn't know rolex made plastic watches"

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Von Neuen
Someone here explained to me years ago that
thats a stupid explanation cause what others feel is only affected by you and their entire environment causes what they feel, **** saying i sorta play ball can make someone feel like they dont just cause im tall !

ur definition sux.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007

yA and you missed out that there are no limits.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[Edit]Oh, never mind.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrogance is defined as having overbearing pride. An arrogant person thinks that he or she is the best. Arrogance and ****iness are synonymous. ****y means to be overly self assertive and confident. When someone is straight up ****y, they seem unapproachable. But when you add humor to the ****iness it makes people laugh, esp women. Women are turned on by ****y and funny men because they act strong, are funny, and thrilling and unpredictable (never quite knowing what to expect).

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
thats a stupid explanation cause what others feel is only affected by you and their entire environment causes what they feel, **** saying i sorta play ball can make someone feel like they dont just cause im tall !

ur definition sux.
that made no sense !:confused: