Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Xavier's Guide to getting Jacked in 30 days.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah sure you did, natty.

Nah it's not impossible I did it lmao.

I was at 160 and got to 180 by changing my diet and workout. Im not hovering at like 177-178

Working out super intense, and was on creatine so that may have effected it a bit.

Also I plateau'd at 160 for awhile. Been my weight and stayed stagnant until I got on FST-7 and followed 3K calories and 200g of protein, brown rice to a T.

Low Reps. Low Sets. Heavy Weight. 5 days a week.

I was 21. I naturally have a lot of Testosterone.

Again. Totally possible.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its easy to go from 160-180...

180-200 is where it gets hard as hell.

It depends on where on the muscle scale you're at.

I was at 160, 8-9% body fat forever prior to my weight gain. And I didn't eat a lot naturally as I was used to one meal a day and intermittent fasting...

Maybe that factors into it, but regardless It was an easy 20 lbs I gained that month just by following a strict meal plan, eating more of the right things, right macros.

Took Creatine and Multi Vs. Thats all you need.
Was this beginner gains. If it was his first time lifting its fairly believable

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 4.41.20 PM.png
When your brain doesn't wanna attempt or try it will look for ways to prove it "impossible". Countless examples of dudes gaining weight fast on the internet, countless examples of dudes losing weight fast.

Everybody places it in the category of myth and explains it away as genetics, blah blah.

Im not even gonna attempt to convince you it's possible.

Whatever you believe is the truth lmao

I can or I can't, you're right

I'm not even gonna continue to argue on this

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
View attachment 10208
When your brain doesn't wanna attempt or try it will look for ways to prove it "impossible". Countless examples of dudes gaining weight fast on the internet, countless examples of dudes losing weight fast.

Everybody places it in the category of myth and explains it away as genetics, blah blah.

Im not even gonna attempt to convince you it's possible.

Whatever you believe is the truth lmao

I can or I can't, you're right

I'm not even gonna continue to argue on this
anyone can gain or lose weight fast. But gaining a bunch of weight fast means most of it isn't muscle.

There is a rate limit of muscle synthesis that cannot be overridden in the human body except by outside factors such as steroids.

No amount of "hearsay" you want to bring up overrides scientific facts.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone can gain or lose weight fast. But gaining a bunch of weight fast means most of it isn't muscle.

There is a rate limit of muscle synthesis that cannot be overridden in the human body except by outside factors such as steroids.

No amount of "hearsay" you want to bring up overrides scientific facts.
What's the purpose of steroids? What traits does it give you? What does it do? Do you need steroids to have the effect it gives you?

I'm only asking cause I genuinely want the best for you and love you.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypocrites everywhere on this forum. Preaching health and making fun of actual advice

You give an App that literally replaces a personal trainer and gives you exact recipe to get jacked without needing to pay thousands for a personal trainer

"Smoke Meth" Makes jokes about being a dumb caveman lol

Anyways I've done my due diligence, my mind gets infected by the virus of this loser energy.

You try to teach a dude to start his own business and watch as he tries to tell you the business your in is a scam and thinks your tryna sell him MLM
Haha i agree

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha i agree
Well, he's a stranger on the internet who posted something that don't make sense like gaining 20lbs of muscle in 30 days, and you ask for a picture like you should, he doesn't post any, its like saying make this business but he doesn't have a business at all

larrydude

Reaction score
Overreaching and supercompensation does work. Smolov program, Poliquins superaccumulation program, Marine Corps boot camp, Nick Nillson;s programs, etc. Push to overeaching, (most call it overtraining), then back off. You wil definately feel like crap, but rebound is phenominal.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overreaching and supercompensation does work. Smolov program, Poliquins superaccumulation program, Marine Corps boot camp, Nick Nillson;s programs, etc. Push to overeaching, (most call it overtraining), then back off. You wil definately feel like crap, but rebound is phenominal.
YUP.

But nah. "Slow and steady wins the race" NGMI