Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wrist training

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really?? I get that too...I thought it was just me....

I hope someone answers...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you might be experiancing joint pains, start taking some glucosamine. i just finished 6 weeks of german volume training, and my arm joints are in so much pain, glucosamine is helping them get better.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try squeezing any small ball, such as a tennis ball, or whatever. Especially good when watching tv, anytime you're idle really.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've hyperextended your wrists.

I'd lay off for a week.

If you think those are painful try the palms up version!

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is getting worse, I cant do push ups, cant do deadlift, cant do hanging leglifts or any other exercise where I have to hang in my arms.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont understand how you're getting pain. I have relatively skinny wrists, and they ARE weak. Because of that, specific exercises that require my wrist muscles get tiring fast such as benchpresses.

i'd give your wrist time to rest and heal. if worst goes to worst, i suggest seeing a doctor.

in the future, you might want to consider doing wrist curls w/ dumbells as a wrist exercise.

Anhslaught

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you hurt your wrist u shouldn't be working out, but if you really must. I find that when using the stand up wrist roll up bar to be really good with or without wrist pain. In my opinion its a lot better than wrist curls. It doesn't much much tension on it, only on my forearm, but thats just me. When I had my wrist pain, I did that and didn't feel a thing. But again, that could just be me.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, no I hvae this problem too, but mine as only started sijnce I started lifting heavier weights such as 300 on my bench and tjhey hurt really bad after a long day or about 5 sets of 1 at 320, but I tried wrist straps and they might look a little messed up but work wonders, I think the site is prowriststraps.com or just search for it, but to strengthen your wirsts get a dumbbell and palm up arm at 90 degree curls with only your wrist moving arm staying still. Or like squeeze a tenis ball helps.