"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Wow should I dump

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
A crazy person will have extreme mood swings multiple times a day.

And i seriously doubt a normal man would enter into any relationship with a crazy eyed woman.

I've been with crazy women, plenty of men been with those, it was a choice I made to have fun with crazies but it was always short lived. No man has the emotional capacity to even keep up with a normal woman much less with a crazy eyed one.

On the other hand, normal women craziness is expected and should be deemed normal.

All women are crazy to men. Would men buy/use shoes with heels 4 inches high? That's crazy.
Would men buy/use handbags that some cost to the tune of a million dollars ? That's crazy.
Let's not forget that incessant craziness to go shopping.
Most if not all what a woman does is crazy by men's standards, that doesn't mean she's crazy, that's just being a woman.
Yep all crazy , but thats normal
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
this chick I was seeing passed some really big test. I sent her a video congratulating her. I just found out from her Tuesday morning....told her how proud I was of her.

Wednesday evening I get a text from her saying “I think I’m too much of a princess for you. You were the only one who didn’t say we should celebrate”

The thing is I was planning on taking her out this weekend. And she responds with “no I don’t want to go anywhere anymore”

I really lost my temper with her and flipped because she pulls this **** on the regular. She’s 26 and can easily pick up the phone like a big girl and call me but expects me to read her mind.

IMO she should of at least waited until the weekend to see if I was going to take her out.

I could probably get her back if I try really hard and drop some money on a nice gift but I’m ready to say **** it have a nice life....she’s 26 and starts fights over minuscule issues via texts
26 is 4yrs from 30. #next
 
R

Ranger

Guest
this chick I was seeing passed some really big test. I sent her a video congratulating her. I just found out from her Tuesday morning....told her how proud I was of her.

Wednesday evening I get a text from her saying “I think I’m too much of a princess for you. You were the only one who didn’t say we should celebrate”

The thing is I was planning on taking her out this weekend. And she responds with “no I don’t want to go anywhere anymore”

I really lost my temper with her and flipped because she pulls this **** on the regular. She’s 26 and can easily pick up the phone like a big girl and call me but expects me to read her mind.

IMO she should of at least waited until the weekend to see if I was going to take her out.

I could probably get her back if I try really hard and drop some money on a nice gift but I’m ready to say **** it have a nice life....she’s 26 and starts fights over minuscule issues via texts
It was you who failed the test. Lol
Wrong reaction. Princesses require spankings or they will run right over you.
She started a fake pouting by saying...”no I don’t want to go out anymore anywhere.”

I actually kind of like fukking princesses. It’s just a game Captain.

You handle pouting with sexual punishment intentions and ideas. Planting seeds.
Try this....
“Yeah, you’re right. I would just end up spending too much time spanking you and having you to make it up to me.”

I used this exact line on the princess I’m seeing now. A FWB. It’s feather disgusting, the princess thing, but it’s just her survival model and it weeds out soooo many guys. You have to be a black knight if you want to play with her.

Princesses have a little bit of soft B-D-S-M in them. Sometimes hard core. Don’t ask me how I know this. It’s just instinct in me I guess.

Her whole life she got away with that princess stuff. She expects you to force her against the wall face first and pull her a$$ onto the erection in your jeans.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The game has not changed, women have not changed, some of you guys are just not all that attractive and blaim women and mental illness.

Girl treats a guy like sh!t and the guy blames the girl, lmaooo
Wtf is this ****?

The game has changed. Social media and tinder is a example of that.

This is as bad as Steve the Dean, married dating coach lol saying how easy game is when this dude checked out of the game before the first computer was ever made.

RooshV has been killing game for over 20YRS. Do you think he would say game as well as women haven't changed?


A lot of dudes haven't seen a vagina before but has a opinion of game.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.
Do you know what this means? This is a serious question.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Just in case he is not getting it


NEXT!!!!!
Indeed. Lol

When a woman becomes critical of you, it means she’s already sucking someone else.

This is criminology 101. The guilty party always accuses the other of their very own crimes against the target.
It’s a very simple concept. She does the act (sucking someone else), she knows she should have ended it before but on impulse she didn’t.
Now if she lessens him...she is now justified. Lol

The book of justifications was published by women and it’s 10” thick and leather bound.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Wtf is this ****?

The game has changed. Social media and tinder is a example of that.

This is as bad as Steve the Dean, married dating coach lol saying how easy game is when this dude checked out of the game before the first computer was ever made.

RooshV has been killing game for over 20YRS. Do you think he would say game as well as women haven't changed?


A lot of dudes haven't seen a vagina before but has a opinion of game.
Nothing has changed........

Just the same ol average guys getting treated poorly by women, same sh!t that's always been going on.

If you know, you know.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Just in case he is not getting it


NEXT!!!!!
Its about high interest. I don't comprehend OP getting emo and angry.

Be busy getting more baeeeees.

The reframe is that sge might be too old for you.

Some skank was mad at me and asked if i was 21. I told her thats the targeted demographic of women i pursue. You mad?



Troll harder OP. Not doing it right..
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Some skank was mad at me and asked if i was 21. I told her thats the targeted demographic of women i pursue. You mad?
Best anwser ever lol



Also i dont blame Marty for checking chicks,.
Thats his mom he is with lolllll
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top