"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Wow should I dump

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
I'm calling BS. You would never stand for such behavior if you ever had more options
Life changes my friend. I was a personal trainer for years at a big time gym with models everywhere. Meeting hot women that would become my clients every day was the norm. Wasn’t making enough money so I Made a career switch...while I make more money now I don’t get the same day to day interaction with hot women. Might run into one hot girl a week at a coffee shop if I’m lucky. For years it was every day
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
I was being diplomatic just now. So here's the truth;

Any man who has a modicum of experience with women knows what you're posted is pure BS.

You're more then likely to never had more then 4 women in ur entire existence.
Couple questions for you.

Are bpd not usually extremely attractive?

Do bpd women go for the same type of guy that a mentally stable hot woman goes for?

If you take two equally hot women one that grew up with a loving father and the other none.., do you believe they will both go for the same type of guy?
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Couple questions for you.

Are bpd not usually extremely attractive?

Do bpd women go for the same type of guy that a mentally stable hot woman goes for?

If you take two equally hot women one that grew up with a loving father and the other none.., do you believe they will both go for the same type of guy?
My ex won multiple beauty pageants and she made me miserable because I let her walk all over me. Having a hot gf is meaningless if you're in her frame.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Couple questions for you.

Are bpd not usually extremely attractive?

Do bpd women go for the same type of guy that a mentally stable hot woman goes for?

If you take two equally hot women one that grew up with a loving father and the other none.., do you believe they will both go for the same type of guy?
And now we're starting on the BPD route..

Dude just take responsibility for ur failure, blaming women is never going to help because you won't improve ur game.

This is just victim mentality. Don't be a victim.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
[QUOTE="flowtheory, post: 2598775, member: 140100]

Are Trump and captain55 the same person?[/QUOTE]

I just asked him what he meant in this thread and he told me go look in other threads. That’s a brilliant way to change frames!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
[QUOTE="flowtheory, post: 2598775, member: 140100]

Are Trump and captain55 the same person?
I just asked him what he meant in this thread and he told me go look in other threads. That’s a brilliant way to change frames![/QUOTE]

I posted exactly what's needed for you.

Which part you do not understand?

I will gladly explain.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Life changes my friend. I was a personal trainer for years at a big time gym with models everywhere. Meeting hot women that would become my clients every day was the norm. Wasn’t making enough money so I Made a career switch...while I make more money now I don’t get the same day to day interaction with hot women. Might run into one hot girl a week at a coffee shop if I’m lucky. For years it was every day
Excuses.

I own my own business and in my line of work, I interact mainly with men. Occasionally a few good looking women but it isnt the norm.

I still manage to date attractive chicks.

Sorry, but you are only providing excuses for allowing this ONE chick to treat you poorly. Thats on you dude, nothing else. You are total beta and have no frame.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.
If she always sees you as the problem and you are always the bad guy then it is quite simple.

She is inflexible. She is selfish. She won't suddenly fly right.

Dump. Why reward a poor quality woman with your time who cant even examine her own behaviour. Just for sechs?

Plenty of other women to have sechs with?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
The issue is she never even sees it as her messing up. She sees me as the problem. She doesn’t communicate..she starts a fight...and sees me as the bad guy.
And you allow this, over and over and over again.

Wake up, she's expecting you to change and you are waiting for her to change. Neither is thing to happen. You can both stay together being miserable or break up and be miserable in the dating world.
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
And now we're starting on the BPD route..

Dude just take responsibility for ur failure, blaming women is never going to help because you won't improve ur game.

This is just victim mentality. Don't be a victim.
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...is a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? I don’t want to lose her, but idk if I want to commit to her. I know I can get her back if I really want to
Excuses.

I own my own business and in my line of work, I interact mainly with men. Occasionally a few good looking women but it isnt the norm.

I still manage to date attractive chicks.

Sorry, but you are only providing excuses for allowing this ONE chick to treat you poorly. Thats on you dude, nothing else. You are total beta and have no frame.
Lol ok brother. I’ve had plenty of pictures of myself and with women I’ve dated on this site.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
1. BPD not necessarily although obviously the ones we date and allow to get away with murder are. NPD almost always.

2. different guys for different needs but every NPD/BPD will date the traditional alpha a few times.

3. I think BPDs more likely to date down, NPDs date up then sabatoge.
All these BPD shiet is just an excuse because he's in denial, non acceptance of own shortcomings and wanting his laziness to be overlooked.

A man without much of a frame will take the easy way out and blame BPD (or anything) on women reacting to their nooberish leadership capabilities.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
All these BPD shiet is just an excuse because he's in denial, non acceptance of own shortcomings and wanting his laziness to be overlooked.

A man without much of a frame will take the easy way out and blame BPD (or anything) on women reacting to their nooberish leadership capabilities
personality-disorder.jpg


Just to say its not that common
Mental health problem is not a personality disorder
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...if a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? I don’t want to lose her, but idk if I want to commit to her. I know I can get her back if I really want to


Lol ok brother. I’ve had plenty of pictures of myself and with women I’ve dated on this site.
1.- No

2.- Stop wasting both your time then.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...is a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? .
If that was my woman, I won't get angry as hell, I'll calmly inform her that her ridiculous behaviour is unacceptable to me and my behaviour/body language will be dismissive.

And if she still continues disrespecting me, I'll then dismiss her completely from my life.

Is that hard for you to do ?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
The thing is this. I’m not affected by it. I want genuine advice...is a woman that is hot, and sweet, but makes you angry as hell worth it? I don’t want to lose her, but idk if I want to commit to her. I know I can get her back if I really want to


Lol ok brother. I’ve had plenty of pictures of myself and with women I’ve dated on this site.
Ok man. Keep putting up with it if that's what you want to do. 26 thread later I would assume you would wisen up by now over one chick but I guess not.

Best of luck because you will need lots of it.
 

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
And you allow this, over and over and over again.

Wake up, she's expecting you to change and you are waiting for her to change. Neither is thing to happen. You can both stay together being miserable or break up and be miserable in the dating world.
The thing is I want to force her to change. She’s hot snd
If that was my woman, I won't get angry as hell, I'll calmly inform her that her ridiculous behaviour is unacceptable to me and my behaviour/body language will be dismissive.

And if she still continues disrespecting me, I'll then dismiss her completely from my life.

Is that hard for you to do ?
The thing is I a few months ago I was seeing other women on the side. I still do want to pursue other women on the side, but I want to keep her around. When she’s into me, I don’t really care. When she breaks things off, I want her back. What’s wrong with me?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
View attachment 2065


Just to say its not that common
Mental health problem is not a personality disorder
A crazy person will have extreme mood swings multiple times a day.

And i seriously doubt a normal man would enter into any relationship with a crazy eyed woman.

I've been with crazy women, plenty of men been with those, it was a choice I made to have fun with crazies but it was always short lived. No man has the emotional capacity to even keep up with a normal woman much less with a crazy eyed one.

On the other hand, normal women craziness is expected and should be deemed normal.

All women are crazy to men. Would men buy/use shoes with heels 4 inches high? That's crazy.
Would men buy/use handbags that some cost to the tune of a million dollars ? That's crazy.
Let's not forget that incessant craziness to go shopping.
Most if not all what a woman does is crazy by men's standards, that doesn't mean she's crazy, that's just being a woman.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
The game has not changed, women have not changed, some of you guys are just not all that attractive and blame women and mental illness.

Girl treats a guy like sh!t and the guy blames the girl, lmaooo
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top