Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather screw slvts -- or get into a LTR with a loyal woman you deflowered?

What would you rather do?

• Screw a multitude of slvts all day, every day

• Commit to a loyal woman where you took her virginity

Results are only viewable after voting.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I merely draw your attention to a legal system that you live in…..and you start talking about flat earth and Trump?

Dude, the Alpha Elites that control your reality have literally turned your mind to mud.

Stay focused. The issue is simple. The legal system you live in is screwing you if your goal is to start a family.

Stop having a beta temper tantrum and focus your mind. Your enemy are the men who have changed the laws. You can research who they are. It’s all men. You fix the problem by getting to the root.
I admit, you're pretty charismatic, the way you speak with conviction as if you're an authority. You'd probably make for a successful cult leader. Gullible people would eat your propaganda right up. But I'm no longer interested in wasting my time on this. I meant to finish a philosophy book today, before you entered this thread, and now I'm regretting getting involved in this discussion. But I wish you the best.

To everyone else, I apologize for letting Pan derail the thread and take our attention off the actual topic. I played my role in it.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a person possesses high value within themselves and knows their own worth, nothing anyone says or posts can ever take that away
Virginity is a woman's greatest asset, some women sell it for millions of dollars and others use it to lock down a top tier man. Women shouldn't just be giving it away so easily to their first boyfriends.

Funny thing is , we are all DJs right? So we are soooooo damn irresistible to women that they have no choice but to give it up whenever in the presence of a real man. Is the goal post to simply bang, or is this a conservative marriage forum now?
Every DJ eventually wants to settle down, nobody wants to be player in their 50s (I understand there are some exceptions). Naturally we lose attraction for women who give it up too easily anyways.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Hmmmm. Interesting discussion so far. A few musings on the topic….

Certainly I have learned, evolved and grown as a result of my relationships that ended. I say ended rather than failed because really the relationships changed in such a way as to become incompatible with my value system…so I left.

I remain in relationships with a number of men who were once intimate partners because that’s what evolved from the interaction when I stood up for my values. An ex boyfriend from 35 years ago remains a close friend & confidant. He is a financial backer in my business and he is a trustee on my trust. That means I trust him with my money and my children’s welfare. It’s the greatest trust I can issue outside my personal intimacy and vulnerability. And he reciprocated similarly. That is not a failed relationship although we have not been intimate partners for decades.

My relationship with my ex husband is amicable. We co-parent & communicate well, and he assists me where applicable in my business affairs from time to time. The marriage did fail (his behavior went consistently outside my value system for a long time despite stated warnings and timelines that I would leave.). Most rational divorce ever; quite amicable. He knew he didn’t hold up his end of the bargain. But the relationship remains ongoing, evolved to its current state.

Both of the above men as well as a few others see me as “the one who got away”.

High value people always have leverage in relationships. I know I do.

As to the virginity thing historically that has indeed been about chastity and purity and childbearing. But there is something else at play too.

A virgin only has experienced sex with the man who receives her virginity. That means if he is terrible in bed she has no idea; no frame of reference. Nothing to compare him to. This has massive appeal to a vast number of men who are insecure and fumbling around often themselves. It removes him having to wonder about how he measures up sexually and that is massively reassuring to lots of men, especially young and/or inexperienced men.

Men who really “get” women and are good at the art of seduction may enjoy the conquest of the virgin from an ego standpoint but often, especially if they are older, want to enjoy a partner who knows what to do rather than teach and inexperienced woman all about sex and help her work through her shyness or aversions to certain things etc. A handful of player types have told me this.

The idea of a virgin preserves a man’s ego in many ways. The players out there don’t need their ego preserved. And they may not have the patience to deal with it.

Ideally both partners are virgins at marriage. That way they learn together, create a sacred bond together and grow together as one flesh in many ways. This is foreign to many men, who think sex is the end result. No. A meaningful relationship that includes sex is the end result.

But yes I’ve certainly learned from past relationships and I have carried the wisdom forward and left the baggage behind. That’s the important part as you gain experience. Learn to see each interaction as the new thing that it is and the potential wonderful thing you construct with your partner. Never saddle a new interaction with old scars and old wounds; with baggage. That’s the key to keep from being jaded out there.

Cheers

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of a virgin preserves a man’s ego in many ways. The players out there don’t need their ego preserved. And they may not have the patience to deal with it.
I don't personally need a virgin, but neither do I want a slvt. The appeal of a virgin is not all to do with a man's ego. I think men legitimately find the quality of innocence to be extremely appealing in women. It's one reason men find young women so attractive, many of them look innocent, even if they are the farthest thing from it. And again, innocence is a very rare quality.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't personally need a virgin, but neither do I want a slvt. The appeal of a virgin is not all to do with a man's ego. I think men legitimately fond the quality of innocence to be extremely appealing in women. It's one reason men find young women so attractive, many of them look innocent, even if they are the farthest thing from it. And again, innocence is a very rare quality.
Agreed. What sometimes lacks around here is the acknowledgment of a continuum. Too many guys think in binary terms…either she’s a virgin or she’s a s l u t without understanding all the gradations in between…which is where your normal quality type woman is going to be.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing that's appealing about virgin women is that if there is a child, you know that it's yours. Survival of your DNA and all that. Although she could always have sex with you and then go out the next day and get impregnated by someone else and you would never be the wiser.

pipeman84

Don Juan
Reaction score
A virgin only has experienced sex with the man who receives her virginity. That means if he is terrible in bed she has no idea; no frame of reference. Nothing to compare him to. This has massive appeal to a vast number of men who are insecure and fumbling around often themselves. It removes him having to wonder about how he measures up sexually and that is massively reassuring to lots of men, especially young and/or inexperienced men.
I don't think this applies nowadays with so much information at our fingertips...a 3 pump chump might appear to be a Sex Master to some virgin in a remote part of the world, but any girl with access to internet will know he's no good.
Like I mentioned above, a woman who only knows one man would not have the capacity to recognize that I am a great catch, and thus she would not truly appreciate me the way a woman with some experience can; because a virgin is naive, she is liable to take me for granted as opposed to being grateful that I am her mate.

A woman who has had 1-3 long-term boyfriends has made mistakes, learned from them and evolved as a woman, and gained the ability to know what pleases a man. She has also been on the receiving end of men's behavior in a relationship and has learned to differentiate between a man's desirable and undesirable conduct towards her; therefore, she is better equipped to recognize that what I have to offer will make for a happy and peaceful relationship. A virgin is blind to this; she ignorant.
I've asked myself the same question and still haven't come up with an answer. Your argument against a virgin is that she hasn't dealt with one or more shi*y guys so she's really grateful once she meets you, the good guy. My argument against this would be...does a smart person really has to burn herself before realizing it's bad to stick fingers in fire? In other words, smart people learn from other's mistakes, life is too short for one to make all the mistakes necessary for learning. My main point against a virgin is that finding a 24-25yrs old virgin who is attractive and clinically sane would be a bit like winning the lottery.

The problem I have with the 1-3 long term boyfriends is that every past boyfriend is a hit on two very important characteristics of a girlfriend: loyalty and rational thinking. I mean, a girl with top loyalty and who properly vets her boyfriend will stay with her first guy for life (I was impressed to find out about Queen Elizabeth who set her eyes on Prince Phillip when she was 13 and he 18). Now, I know life is messy and people are not perfect, but still the question remains...where's the right balance between her learning from experience and loyalty being ireparably damaged ? 1,2,3 past boyfriends?
:rolleyes:

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose the virgin any day of the week but I think nothing of people who would choose different. I guess to me its just a matter of personal taste.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married the virgin I deflowered. Had kids, Had 20 year relationship ...I'd say 10-15 good ones...her notch count (or lack of) at the beginning of our relationship had not a single thing to do with why our relationship unravelled.

When you get into your 40's you are not going to find women who are attractive and socially savvy who have not been in LTR's and had sex partners. In fact I don't feel like I can hold a double standard for my experience and the woman with whom I choose to create an LTR. Personally I want her to realize I am BETTER than all her previous attempts at relationships. I want her to respect my actions. I want MY actions to be respectable, and from my true beliefs and feelings....

I have dogs that OBEY. They may or may not love and respect me but they depend on me...I don't want my partner to need me but to choose me because our paths in life align. I want to be happy for her growth and I want her to be happy for mine.

The woman with Life Experience doesn't have FOMO. She is not going to think that a relationship with you is holding her back. And if you are a truly confident man you are letting her grow where she is planted, she puts down roots and BLOOMS.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just added the 24th vote for the virgin (to 1 for the other). Maybe other folks try to do PUA so that they can essentially bang prostitute-tier chicks for free, but I'm here just to get in the game for one good woman.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just added the 24th vote for the virgin (to 1 for the other). Maybe other folks try to do PUA so that they can essentially bang prostitute-tier chicks for free, but I'm here just to get in the game for one good woman.
I'm willing to bet it was either @BeExcellent or @catsmeow2 who voted for the other.

What women say and what women respond to are two different things. And even more odd is they're usually oblivious to it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather bang slvts. Loyal committed women do not exist, and banging lots of women isn't easy as a normal guy.

DoubleBarrel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this applies nowadays with so much information at our fingertips...a 3 pump chump might appear to be a Sex Master to some virgin in a remote part of the world, but any girl with access to internet will know he's no good.

I've asked myself the same question and still haven't come up with an answer. Your argument against a virgin is that she hasn't dealt with one or more shi*y guys so she's really grateful once she meets you, the good guy. My argument against this would be...does a smart person really has to burn herself before realizing it's bad to stick fingers in fire? In other words, smart people learn from other's mistakes, life is too short for one to make all the mistakes necessary for learning. My main point against a virgin is that finding a 24-25yrs old virgin who is attractive and clinically sane would be a bit like winning the lottery.

The problem I have with the 1-3 long term boyfriends is that every past boyfriend is a hit on two very important characteristics of a girlfriend: loyalty and rational thinking. I mean, a girl with top loyalty and who properly vets her boyfriend will stay with her first guy for life (I was impressed to find out about Queen Elizabeth who set her eyes on Prince Phillip when she was 13 and he 18). Now, I know life is messy and people are not perfect, but still the question remains...where's the right balance between her learning from experience and loyalty being ireparably damaged ? 1,2,3 past boyfriends?
Learning from observing others will only take a person so far. Real knowledge and wisdom comes from personal experience. A virgin isn't going to learn how to have a healthy relationship by watching others, as the bulk of the important stuff happens behind closed doors, where it can't be observed.

I'd rather bang slvts. Loyal committed women do not exist, and banging lots of women isn't easy as a normal guy.
Loyal, committed women DO exist, and there are a lot of them. But we attract what we are and we repel what we aren't. If you're a player, the loyal women are going to sniff out your agenda from the get-go, and treat you cold. You will just "next" them, thinking their interest is too low; when, in reality, your approach to get sex quick just turned them off. Then you conclude there are none. But this is foolishness.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet it was either @BeExcellent or @catsmeow2 who voted for the other.

What women say and what women respond to are two different things. And even more odd is they're usually oblivious to it.
Advice from the old lady:

I don’t date women so I didn’t vote, lol.

I know very very well what I respond to. And I screen for it accordingly. And no I’m not oblivious and for many women what you say is true. But those are immature women who are not self aware. You yourself come off as an immature newb to these women. Life is nuanced, not black and white. Your thinking is far too binary and you do not grasp nuance. More sophisticated women sense this. And avoid men like you.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Dude you are either the most naive person on the face of this earth or joking.

If someone vets another person properly they stay with them forever? C'mon man...this doesn't even make any sense.

As if a person could even know everything there is to know about a person that would allow them to make that decision when they start dating.

Where do people come up with these asinine ideas??

One of the most ridiculous things I have seen on this board in a while.

pipeman84

Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 I gave the example of Queen Elizabeth. Also, haven't you heard of people who've been married 40+ years? It's a rare thing, I think it's divinely orchestrated that these people meet so young and manage to grow together for decades or till death does them apart.
The point I was making was about loyalty...the more exes a girl has, the less loyalty and/or rational thinking (mate selection criteria) she has.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyal, committed women DO exist, and there are a lot of them. But we attract what we are and we repel what we aren't. If you're a player, the loyal women are going to sniff out your agenda from the get-go, and treat you cold. You will just "next" them, thinking their interest is too low; when, in reality, your approach to get sex quick just turned them off. Then you conclude there are none. But this is foolishness.
Yeah it's too much of an exaggeration to say that there are no loyal committed women at all.

And while I do agree that we attract a certain kind of woman, I think it's because an attractive woman with a good personality is the least likely to be single. Whereas a crazy woman or a slvtty one is much more likely to be available (even if she's not single)

As for the quick sex part; in this theoretical scenario where you're guaranteed a loyal committed woman it does make sense to take things slow and have a purple pill approach to not slay the golden goose.

However in real life I'm pretty confident that taking a quick sex approach primarily weeds out low interest girls and boring ones.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone vets another person properly they stay with them forever? C'mon man...this doesn't even make any sense.
He took it to a wild extreme there but I think there is some merit to that idea.

I had a theory that cheating in a a relationship is caused by selecting a woman who is too easy and ignoring the red flags. (The kind of beta male who will wife up the first woman whose standards are low enough to fvck him easily)

And on the flip side, dead bedrooms are caused by being overly patient (the kind of beta male who isn't following a 2-4 date rule)

A girl who only knows about sex from the internet might end up thinking that guys are supposed to have 10 inches and last for an hour.

DonQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you; virginity isn't necessarily a sign of strong character.
I disagree. Haven't met one girl with strong character who was not a virgin. Staying untouched in this day and age if you look above average as a girl can be considered an almost-miracle. Virgin girls, out of choice, well into the their late teens and early 20s radiate a vibrant and magnetic charisma. Every man wanted them but only few were chosen into the pool of getting to know them properly. Also, when you are married you never have to wonder what, how often and with whom she did it. You have a clean conscience on this. As the saying goes: Popped cherry - no marry. No hymen, no diamond.