Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you LTR a feminist

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah. If you know you are able to dominate them, why tf not? Just never ever talk about politics with them unless you are sure that you know how to manipulate situations around and use it against them. It’s never personally happened to me before, but that’s because I always stop drama before it ever starts, without even realizing it oftentimes. But if it did, I’d be able to make my proclamations as a man and have her respect me more for it as a feminist. And if she’s a hardcore feminazi, it is still possible to where I can make her hate me so much to where she starts to like me. That’s happened before to me, but not because she was a feminist lol

I say yes, just because if you play it right, you can make her submit harder than anyone else.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ultimate challenge is to dominate a feminist.
number one, you won't, trust me. number two, waste of time. no matter if it were possibly or not, you would always have to wonder in the relationship when she'd go back to her bullsh*t ways. and if you get into an LTR with her/him, you just get sh*t on until you walk out the door then if they do. not worth it, not worth it at all

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believes in male privilege, the myth of male power, female victimhood.

I feel open to an LTR and many girls I date push for it but one common theme I'm finding is that so many of the women I date, particularly the younger ones seem to either be self proclaimed feminists or they share that belief system. It makes sense given feminism is the mainstream now but it sure is tiring. Inevitably I have to dump these girls or string them along as plates. Eventually they get wise to it and leave.

It seems like I'm either going to have to go for a church girl or concede defeat and accept this as part of dealing with today's modern woman. Most of these women are not militant feminists and are otherwise great. It just irks me that if sh*t ever hit the fan they would default to their position of female victimhood.
Finding a young woman today who hasn't been tainted by feminism would be almost impossible. If she grew up in the U.S. , its almost a certainty that she will have been indoctrinated by our feminine controlled society.

The narrative of male privilege and female victim hood permeates all aspects of our society and culture. The woman who might be able to see through the propaganda of that narrative would be extremely rare.

So then it becomes a matter of degree. On which end of the feminist spectrum does she reside?

Other factors to consider when looking for a woman worthy of an LTR:

Are her parents still married?
Does her mother treat her father with respect ?
Is she mentally stable?
Was she raised with a strong sense of morality?
Is she happy most of the time?
Does she examine her past behavior and learn from her mistakes?
Does she respect men?
Does she recognize that men & women are different and possess different strengths?
Does she perceive you as a high value alpha that she needs to take care of, make you happy and not give you shiz?

-Augustus-

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding a young woman today who hasn't been tainted by feminism would be almost impossible. If she grew up in the U.S. , its almost a certainty that she will have been indoctrinated by our feminine controlled society.

The narrative of male privilege and female victim hood permeates all aspects of our society and culture. The woman who might be able to see through the propaganda of that narrative would be extremely rare.

So then it becomes a matter of degree. On which end of the feminist spectrum does she reside?

Other factors to consider when looking for a woman worthy of an LTR:

Are her parents still married?
Does her mother treat her father with respect ?
Is she mentally stable?
Was she raised with a strong sense of morality?
Is she happy most of the time?
Does she examine her past behavior and learn from her mistakes?
Does she respect men?
Does she recognize that men & women are different and possess different strengths?
Does she perceive you as a high value alpha that she needs to take care of, make you happy and not give you shiz?

-Augustus-
Augustus short but beautiful explanation, sharing your opinion 100% :)

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman I've dated has called themselves a feminist when I asked. They still behaved properly so it never really mattered.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of super feminine or not, women still need to be lead. One super feminist girl on my Facebook still waited for her dad to put up her xmas lights every year. That’s the manly thing to do. Even though they put up this strong independent woman bull****, they still want a leader

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she'd try to LTR me after getting the d!cking down of her lifetime...

cant get those from the white knight pansies she hangs out with....

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@deesade I've never bothered with feminists but yeah it could be fun pleas drop as much knowledge as you can on the thread.

I've actually got one married lesbian friend who is fine with men. But I could sure practice on her friends.