Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you LTR a feminist

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believes in male privilege, the myth of male power, female victimhood.

I feel open to an LTR and many girls I date push for it but one common theme I'm finding is that so many of the women I date, particularly the younger ones seem to either be self proclaimed feminists or they share that belief system. It makes sense given feminism is the mainstream now but it sure is tiring. Inevitably I have to dump these girls or string them along as plates. Eventually they get wise to it and leave.

It seems like I'm either going to have to go for a church girl or concede defeat and accept this as part of dealing with today's modern woman. Most of these women are not militant feminists and are otherwise great. It just irks me that if sh*t ever hit the fan they would default to their position of female victimhood.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. I got other life goals.

Right now, I would only LTR a woman who is exceptionally worth it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you invest in a company run from people who believe that unions should be the leading voice to plan the working schedule?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believes in male privilege, the myth of male power, female victimhood.

I feel open to an LTR and many girls I date push for it but one common theme I'm finding is that so many of the women I date, particularly the younger ones seem to either be self proclaimed feminists or they share that belief system. It makes sense given feminism is the mainstream now but it sure is tiring. Inevitably I have to dump these girls or string them along as plates. Eventually they get wise to it and leave.

It seems like I'm either going to have to go for a church girl or concede defeat and accept this as part of dealing with today's modern woman. Most of these women are not militant feminists and are otherwise great. It just irks me that if sh*t ever hit the fan they would default to their position of female victimhood.
Do not get involved in an LTR/ marriage with a feminist. If you like her, you will first need to convert her to a non-ideological and more natural understanding of life.

Unless she is a complete fanatic, this conversion could happen in the natural course of things anyway due to masculine/ feminine polarity. It really depends on how indoctrinated she is, and how deeply her sense of identity is tied up in it.

I hear that family members will often have one of their loved ones kidnapped from a cult in which they were brainwashed into, and then have them deprogrammed at some facility... it depends how much you like her....:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do not get involved in an LTR/ marriage with a feminist. If you like her, you will first need to convert her to a non-ideological and more natural understanding of life.

Unless she is a complete fanatic, this conversion could happen in the natural course of things anyway due to masculine/ feminine polarity.
But many guys aren't masculine enough these days to have that happen. Especially in Western Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere. Hence why a lot of the women go for immigrants and thugs.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But many guys aren't masculine enough these days to have that happen. Especially in Western Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere. Hence why a lot of the women go for immigrants and thugs.
Yes, this is a good point. Many men are mistakenly emasculating themselves in order to appeal to women with feminist values... as if it were the new orthodoxy. This is a real problem. Still, guys here have seen the light, and do not need to revert to some model of Conan the Barbarian. You can be both masculine and civil.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, this is a good point. Many men are mistakenly emasculated themselves in order to appeal to women with feminist values... as if it were the new orthodoxy. This is a real problem. Still, guys here have seen the light, and do not need to revert to some model of Conan the Barbarian. You can be both masculine and civil.
Just don't forget who is the greatest seducer of all time...

(That's supposed to be Genghis Khan, not sure if that pic is actually Kublai Khan)

Attachments

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most women that say they're a feminist, aren't feminists... I just ignore it, and as I am dating, slowly toss men's issues here and there see how she reacts. Usually they won't say anything or just that it is indeed unfair or sad which obviously mean they're not a feminist at all. The other thing that happens, is they'll use an outdated argument that I easily destroy with a fact (I do this while remaining very polite and funny and sarcastic). At that point, either she realizes feminism is dumb as fck or she gets downgraded cause she truly is a feminazi.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most women that say they're a feminist, aren't feminists... I just ignore it, and as I am dating, slowly toss men's issues here and there see how she reacts. Usually they won't say anything or just that it is indeed unfair or sad which obviously mean they're not a feminist at all. The other thing that happens, is they'll use an outdated argument that I easily destroy with a fact (I do this while remaining very polite and funny and sarcastic). At that point, either she realizes feminism is dumb as fck or she gets downgraded cause she truly is a feminazi.
All feminists want a strong leader to dominate them (words over actions)

They want a solid D

Feminazis are just the jaded women who were abused so much or always overlooked by men. They are like the jaded guys here who say and think that all women are W

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible especially if her feminism involves treating a deserving partner especially well. Some feminist don't want freebies or entitlement. They just want to be treated fairly and respected.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she would eventually wear you down.

Reactions: Von

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All feminists want a strong leader to dominate them (words over actions)

They want a solid D

Feminazis are just the jaded women who were abused so much or always overlooked by men. They are like the jaded guys here who say and think that all women are W
I disagree with this. All women want the aforementioned but because of their issues that caused them to become feminists in the first place they'll resent even the strongest most confident of men over time.A-lot of these types will intentionally settle down with a beta man because they can control him. Sure, they'll do the whole alpha f*cks/beta bucks like any other woman but they resent the hell out of strong men and will punish them accordingly. There's no winning with these types of women. Best to avoid them completely or just for sex as long as you don't catch feelings.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she gave amazing and frequent sex and knew not to bother me about the patriarchy or whatever made up nonsense sure. But if she was reasonable she probably wouldn't be a feminist

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not what another person believes, the problem is how militantly they want to force their viewpoints on you. If she can laugh when I half-jokingly say things like 'get in the kitchen, woman,' then in my mind she can call herself whatever she wants. Just be able to have a sense of humor and not take yourself too seriously.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last feminist I went out with had a PhD and taught gender studies. I ended up telling her the best place for her was in the kitchen making me a sammich.

It didn't go over well, but I was ready to move along.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "fair". Or if there is, then I haven't experienced it in the field.

The most adamant feminist will use social-convention for leverage as it suits her agenda. And you are masochistically mental, or maybe just naive, if you believe otherwise.
My mother claims feminist. My father got pvssy nightly and she didn't clip his balls. She explained to me years later she had way more control than it appeared. But she expects her boys to be in good relationships where they treated good.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but who first taught the women to think in an ideological manner. Oh, that's right... men.

It's really a case of the chickens coming home to be the rooster.