Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you like it if you could get women's numbers by having them scan their thumb on your phone?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ask a group of women how much they like this idea

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I"m not convinced that obtaining a phone number is necessary, or an accomplishment.
It's certainly a start...

Although these days, getting an Instagram or other social media is the same thing. And there are REAL RELATIONSHIPS that have been started by a guy getting a girls IG. I'm not talking about girls stringing guys along.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I remember a certain person warning people not to buy Alexa or Google Home, or any of that crap.

There is an option to disable a certain thing, but it's well-hidden and quite a complicated process.
I have an Alexa, it's good while cooking to listen to music. Though, I spoiled myself and bought a new smart Roku TV for the kitchen which as Pandora and Spotify, so I may be ditching Alexa too. I am more of a listener than a watcher, so the TVs now having music is pretty cool.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An obsessed gay stalker follows you around, he retrieves a coke can you’ve just thrown into the bin on the street, he lifts your prints from it with a bit of surgical tape and transfers that onto the app. Now he knows everything about you and where you live. Midnight, you wake up terrified to find dude with a Rambo blade on your neck and his d!ck on your dunghole