"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Would you like it if you could get women's numbers by having them scan their thumb on your phone?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Go ask a group of women how much they like this idea
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I"m not convinced that obtaining a phone number is necessary, or an accomplishment.
It's certainly a start...

Although these days, getting an Instagram or other social media is the same thing. And there are REAL RELATIONSHIPS that have been started by a guy getting a girls IG. I'm not talking about girls stringing guys along.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I remember a certain person warning people not to buy Alexa or Google Home, or any of that crap.

There is an option to disable a certain thing, but it's well-hidden and quite a complicated process.
I have an Alexa, it's good while cooking to listen to music. Though, I spoiled myself and bought a new smart Roku TV for the kitchen which as Pandora and Spotify, so I may be ditching Alexa too. I am more of a listener than a watcher, so the TVs now having music is pretty cool.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
An obsessed gay stalker follows you around, he retrieves a coke can you’ve just thrown into the bin on the street, he lifts your prints from it with a bit of surgical tape and transfers that onto the app. Now he knows everything about you and where you live. Midnight, you wake up terrified to find dude with a Rambo blade on your neck and his d!ck on your dunghole
 
Top