Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Depends how old you and she are. Also depends what you’re looking for.Hi Dj’s
I got a match from tinder and the quick short chat was pretty going well.
She’s willing to meet with me.
I am open to any suggestions/precautions before meeting with this woman.
Thanks, i appreciate that.As a friend and bang buddy but if you get involved with her personaly most likely the worst decision youve ever made.
Ejectulate and evacuate..
Roast em and then ghost em..
You dont wana know the legal, finicial and social hell a single mother can do
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Ive found this is not always the case...I dated 2 who literally paid for almost everything without me asking. Depends how much valuable they view you as.Depends how old you and she are. Also depends what you’re looking for.
Women like this are sometimes just looking for a provider - I say EFF that noise.
I would not. Unless you’re cool being a beta-male provider and not having someone who is more openly available or financially burdened, like any girl who doesn’t have a baby daddy somewhere
Girl got pregnant by a man, had a baby. Girl got pregnant a 2nd time by a different man had a 2nd baby. Two babies, two fathers.Hi Dj’s
I got a match from tinder and the quick short chat was pretty going well.
She’s willing to meet with me.
Keep her as a sex toy.I am open to any suggestions/precautions before meeting with this woman.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
@amaterasu, don't be fvckin' stupid.Hi Dj’s
I got a match from tinder and the quick short chat was pretty going well.
She’s willing to meet with me.
I am open to any suggestions/precautions before meeting with this woman.
Ugh, no. That's how this dude can get the oppertunity to become babydaddy # 2.Keep her as a sex toy.
Go find Ms. Right.
Same. 2 of them like that.Ive found this is not always the case...I dated 2 who literally paid for almost everything without me asking. Depends how much valuable they view you as.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.