"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?

Doppelganger

New Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Age
30
Why to buy something to gain someone's approval? If I would buy a Lambo It would be for me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
serious if I had money enough to buy a lambo, I would get a 4x4 and start to play rally, or play gran turismo for real
 

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
32
In my experience, women don't give a damn about cars, specially sport cars. If you have a nice ride, it can help, but certainly it is not the *decisive* factor. I would say a Lambo and a humble Mazda MX5 puts you in the same category, most women can't tell the difference in value.
 
Top