Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you be concerned?

Lawyer101

Reaction score
So I went to this high-end strip club last night with a friend. This stripper came to me and said I was really cute. I told her that I bet she says that to everyone. We talked for a while and then she said she was really attracted to me and all of a sudden, she started kissing me (I mean tongue and everything). The two kisses lasted like 5 seconds each.

I didn't think of it at the moment, but now I am concerned about HIV and ****. Damn, I am so paranoid when it comes to such stuff. Would you be concerned if you were in my shoes?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am confused. Are you talking about the kiss or about the prospect of having sex with her relative to your concern about HIV?

If its the kiss, don't worry. The chances of that occurring are low to non-existant. If its the prospect of having sex with her, only you can determine if it is worth the risk but definitely wear a condom if you decided to do it.

Lawyer101

Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
I am confused. Are you talking about the kiss or about the prospect of having sex with her relative to your concern about HIV?

If its the kiss, don't worry. The chances of that occurring are low to non-existant. If its the prospect of having sex with her, only you can determine if it is worth the risk but definitely wear a condom if you decided to do it.
Thanks for the reply man. Oh definitely not sex. Thank God that didn't happen or I would be dead by now :woo: I am just concerned about the kiss.

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a stripper came up to you and kiss you and the first thing you think about is HIV? haha nothing wrong with that but it's just funny to me.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
HIV you shouldn't worry about.
Think: cold sores, and genital warts. Some STDs u can pick up from kissing. can't remember which, but i do get test every year for all of them.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lawyer101

I didn't think of it at the moment, but now I am concerned about HIV and ****. Damn, I am so paranoid when it comes to such stuff.
I'd say that's the bigger issue, that you are causing yourself to worry so unnecessarily. What's up with that?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes Type I is what is most likely to be transmitted through a kiss. There has to be a core sore present, but sometimes women cover them up with lipstick. You are almost certainly fine, though. Don't do it again if you have any sort of sore or cut in your mouth.

mattathensga

Don Juan
Reaction score
$hit, man, she's probably cleaner than you are. I thnk this is pretty much a summation of YOUR insecurities.... have you ever worried about HIV from kissing any other girl the first time you kissed them? Jesus... you need to calm down a little!

startingFresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
some study had said something to the effect that for you to get the chance of getting aids from kissing is raised to 1 in 10 million after you have swallowed something ridiculous like 30 gallons of saliver from the other persons in one sitting.. so ummmm yeah!! Not to worry!

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a silly post, I can only assume it's a troll as I've seen many variations on this post including 'I had a dance and noticed blood on my jeans, do I have HIV'.

On a more helpful note, if anyone thinks they may have contracted a venereal disease, see a doctor not a Forum.