Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would Texting Back Slowly be Considered an Indicator of Disinterest?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this really good texting e-book, and it told me that it’s good to give people a bit of time to text back. And if 24 hours pass without them reading your message, then you can start worrying. But what about if they take like 5 hours to respond? I know some girls are horrible texters, but stuff like that makes it really frustrating to make plans.

Also, if they do take over 24 hours to respond, would it be safe to say that they’re not interested in you at all? The crazy part is I was getting tons of IOIs in person but the actual texting part is terrible.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do for your texting game is to stop caring what someone tells you in an e-book about crap like response times, and to simply respond when you want to while watching the big picture.

The two big pictures of interest:

1. If she didn't say "yes", she means no
2. When women want you, they help you and make it easy for you

That's it. Forget about straitjacketing yourself with specific, petty rules for conduct that someone you have no idea who they are told you and be your own man.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would be shocked if the average woman doesnt look at her phone at least once every 5 minutes. If she isnt looking at it she can still hear the text/messenger notification.

Anytime a woman takes forever to either read or respond its a sign of low interest or her trying to play games. Either way, I bounce.

Now I dont expect a response to my text in 5 minutes as everyone gets busy. But if a chick takes a day to respond and doesnt show high interest in her response, thats the last message that she will get from me.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes, low interest for sure. But try no to care about it OP. Abundance mentality and all that.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes people are busy and texting back may not be a priority at that time. Some women play games and intentionally don't text back right away, which in this case you should move on because why would you want an immature person like that in your life. Other times it is a sign of low interest and/or her talking to multiple guys. Overall, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Texting should be used as a tool for setting up dates and nothing more.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be shocked if the average woman doesnt look at her phone at least once every 5 minutes. If she isnt looking at it she can still hear the text/messenger notification.

Anytime a woman takes forever to either read or respond its a sign of low interest or her trying to play games. Either way, I bounce.

Now I dont expect a response to my text in 5 minutes as everyone gets busy. But if a chick takes a day to respond and doesnt show high interest in her response, thats the last message that she will get from me.
This.

Women, almost all ages, have their phone literally glued to their hand. Them waiting a few hours is fine, a day, you're OUT.

The rule about women making it easy for you is true.

And remember, the BEST reply to a woman's text BS is always no reply.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Janet Jackson's song goes, "What have you done for me lately?" This is the sickness you're dealing with.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting should be used as a tool for setting up dates and nothing more.
Several highly thought of members wrote that there is an exception to this. They say if you are'nt able to agree a date between you & a few days passes then a few ****y funny texts back & forth is advised so she dose'nt forget about you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this really good texting e-book, and it told me that it’s good to give people a bit of time to text back. And if 24 hours pass without them reading your message, then you can start worrying. But what about if they take like 5 hours to respond? I know some girls are horrible texters, but stuff like that makes it really frustrating to make plans.

Also, if they do take over 24 hours to respond, would it be safe to say that they’re not interested in you at all? The crazy part is I was getting tons of IOIs in person but the actual texting part is terrible.
People have lives..maybe she is working, maybe she is sleeping, or out running around or her phone is dead... honestly who cares? Find something more important to worry about or text someone who responds quicker...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not doing it right.

I lead. She follows or next.

No exception. While you "wait" I am going in her ass to mouth. Some cuck will marry her.

Game is calibrating spam approaching. Anything but high sex drive and uncompromising is booty call material. Netflix and chill.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In dating i try my best to send out the least amount of texts possible. Focus on making your make your impression in person.

Girls attraction grows for boys that don't give them the attention they want.

If she likes you a bit & is trying to get your attention via text & you are to busy to be texting her, her attraction for you grows. In the meantime she probably has 5 other guys trying to get her attention whilst she is thinking about you.

Whilst i love reading books myself, i agree with most of the replies you've had.

I have chatted via text with loads of girls over the years & sometimes it takes me days to respond to their texts. Never mind 5 hours. Like marmel says people are busy.

If a woman thinks for one second that you are even thinking about these kind of things, she will dismiss any thought of any interaction with you in future.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was reading Game by Roosh V today and he had some really interesting points about this specific issue:
1.) Just because she’s responding well to your texts doesn’t mean much, she could very well disappear when you try to ask for a date
2.) Appearing needy and not having a life is the worst thing that you can do
3.) If she takes longer than 4 hours to respond, forget it: she has zero respect or interest for you
4.) A strong text game cannot make up for a weak game in person
5.) If she says she’s “busy” but doesn’t give a counteroffer, she is not interested
6.) The modern woman is never more than two minutes away from her phone

Sounds about right in line with the replies in this thread. I’m definitely gonna minimize my texting and not be texting these girls all day either. Along with raising my own value in general, cause getting a number really doesn’t mean anything anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
not texting back isn't that huge of an indicator. the modern woman is never more than two minutes away from her phone, this is very true, unless shes with #1 that is ;). some women actually have lives though, and they will figure since we are all playing the game anyway, that texting you back after she gets x chore done isn't going to hurt. its also a **** test to see how well you react to abandonment. so no its not an indicator of disinterest. similarly though and i thought this was great advice, just because she's texting you doesn't mean youre gold

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David de angelo reconmmended getting women on a phonecall as soon as possible. My friends thought i was weird for wanting to ring women. They think you should just text. Thats the thing these days they say.

I still think talking to her on the phone is a good way to build attraction. I have just spoke to a girl tonight. Told her a couple funny stories. I think she enjoyed the call. Remember to bring something up in future that she mentioned in the call. it shows you were listening & paying attention to what she was saying (girls like a man to listen carefully to what they are saying because most men switch off & daydream, it's not easy listening to a woman.

You may be nervous before ringing her, but that is just your worst enemy FEAR trying to disable you at the most important points of your life. BEAT IT. Read susan jeffers "Feel the fear & do it anyway." Maybe paul mckennas confidence book also.

Yes, a woman might decide you are not the one for her after phonecall. This can easily happen.

I have also had women start sending me a few texts after phonecall. (this normally means they like you) I might respond a little, but i cut my attention to them down to get their hamster spinning a little.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to add, just "call", all this text. Is confusing. A phone call is more direct, and voicemail if she does not answer. Simple, straight to the point. This way, you know she got the call & will reach out to you if she wants. Done. IMO that's what should be done and what men should do. To me, text by nature is feminine.

Reaction score
I just want to add, just "call", all this text. Is confusing. A phone call is more direct, and voicemail if she does not answer. Simple, straight to the point. This way, you know she got the call & will reach out to you if she wants. Done. IMO that's what should be done and what men should do. To me, text by nature is feminine.
holy **** never leave a voice mail. unless it is an extreme circumstance (youre being attacked by a bear), never ever leave a voicemail. lmao

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** never leave a voice mail. unless it is an extreme circumstance (youre being attacked by a bear), never ever leave a voicemail. lmao
Why?

Wait, are people not using voicemail anymore? Are you joking? At work, family & dating I use voicemail with no issue. So do my friends and casual flings.

I dont understand.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Girls are glued to their phones 24/7 in almost every case.

If it's been 60 minutes there is a 99.999% chance she has seen your message come in but it just isn't a priority.

When girls like you they text back literally in like 30 seconds.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that there is anything to the idea of "text game" is silly. The only thing that really matters is if a women is willing to be alone with you. The best advice is to try and make a date, and if she is interested she will make time for you, if not, just move on.

Let me put it this way.... what chick should you value more? A chick that will go out with you: a chick that texts you back right away but is always to busy to date. You can not make anything happen with a chick if you are not physically present.