Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would adding muscle make a difference with women?

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
Would a guy become hot if he went from really skinny and scrawny to more lean and muscular? Would I get more attention and interest from girls? How does it change things with girls?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it's you again.

Nah won't make a difference in fact it'll make things worse.

Women hate guys who are in shape and have muscle etc, the scrawnier the better. If you can get a nice pot belly going too, that's a bonus. Girls go wild for scrawny dudes with pot bellies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to beat a skinny guy when it comes of women is either being skinny fat or fat soft.

Dont make the mistake of being the strong fat guy cause girls can see your muscles behind your fat no matter how well you dress to hyde it.

So work on your diet either by not eating anything unless starving or if you have to eat go heavy with simple sugars and saturated fats just avoid proteins whatever form they come.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to beat a skinny guy when it comes of women is either being skinny fat or fat soft.

Dont make the mistake of being the strong fat guy cause girls can see your muscles behind your fat no matter how well you dress to hyde it.

So work on your diet either by not eating anything unless starving or if you have to eat go heavy with simple sugars and saturated fats just avoid proteins whatever form they come.
I agree, you want low protein, high fat, high sodium diet. And also avoid any kind of physical activity. like don't even bend over to tie your own shoes.

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score

So you're saying to stay as lean as possible with muscle?

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score

So you're saying to stay as lean as possible with muscle?
Oh it's you again.

Nah won't make a difference in fact it'll make things worse.

Women hate guys who are in shape and have muscle etc, the scrawnier the better. If you can get a nice pot belly going too, that's a bonus. Girls go wild for scrawny dudes with pot bellies.
How much easier is it for you to attract bishes and get poosey when you're lean with muscle bud

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like adding hot sauce on tacos. Tacos are already good, but the sauce enhances it. Women who already like you, will like you way more. But it won't make a woman who thinks you're ugly all of a sudden want you

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out twice a day when I was younger is the best thing I ever did for myself. Yes women love it

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
Working out twice a day when I was younger is the best thing I ever did for myself. Yes women love it
Would you say 125lbs at 5'7" is too skinny?? How are things different when you're more lean and muscular. Do you think I'd get more attention if I got bigger?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say 125lbs at 5'7" is too skinny?? How are things different when you're more lean and muscular. Do you think I'd get more attention if I got bigger?
Confidence goes up. Women start to compliment you on your looks. Dudes think twice before trying to game your girl. It's a total game changer.

Being young and thin it's easy too see results too. Results that will shape your body for the rest of your life.

derricklerrick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that is too skinny.

You keep on coming back and asking the same question, over and over again, and receive the same answers, over and over again, but that never seems to stop you from making another post regarding the same topic. It is time for you to make peace with the fact that bulking up does indeed create a positive difference in your meetings with women regardless of the reason why you're refusing to accept it (whether you believe you're sufficient as it is and do not need more muscle or whether you think the difference will not be observable). At the end of the day, even if adding muscle to your frame does not help you attract women, at least you're keeping yourself healthy, right? It's a worthwhile investment in yourself, which MAY produce subsequent additional benefits.

Biletnikoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Become hot? That's a very vague and general label to put on something that is much more complicated. Woman in my experience like both. The biggest benefit to getting "bigger" is not how woman perceive you. That's the side effect. The real benefit are improved self-confidence, healthy(ier) life-style, a sense discipline, and other positive improvements.

That being said. If you looking at this on the woman side of things, then remember this is only one part of a bigger equation. If you are a super fit and muscular guy with no goals, job or ambition, then you'll probably attract the wrong women or if any at all.

I think it would benefit you to do some interspection into what's missing in your life. Remember, woman like men with abundance.

Tehgoobz

Banned
Reaction score
Become hot? That's a very vague and general label to put on something that is much more complicated. Woman in my experience like both. The biggest benefit to getting "bigger" is not how woman perceive you. That's the side effect. The real benefit are improved self-confidence, healthy(ier) life-style, a sense discipline, and other positive improvements.

That being said. If you looking at this on the woman side of things, then remember this is only one part of a bigger equation. If you are a super fit and muscular guy with no goals, job or ambition, then you'll probably attract the wrong women or if any at all.

I think it would benefit you to do some interspection into what's missing in your life. Remember, woman like men with abundance.
What exactly do you mean by the girls as a side effect? So you're saying me getting bigger would indeed make a difference with girls correct? I get that it's not the only part of the equation.