Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worth my time? If so best approach?

HPUser7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a typical busy college student and got overwhelmed in school and work this semester. 5 months ago, I met a girl I was interested in. I have only occasionally (maybe once or twice a month) communicated with her via snap chat but not much else since then.
What's the best way to start things up again after this amount of time? Or has my window of opportunity closed?

Note - seriously don't have oneitis; she just happens to fit into a slim window of what I find attractive.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a typical busy college student and got overwhelmed in school and work this semester. 5 months ago, I met a girl I was interested in. I have only occasionally (maybe once or twice a month) communicated with her via snap chat but not much else since then.
1) You were interested in her, was she in you?
2) Come on mate. This is a perfect example for a orbitor . You initiate conversation 2 time a month, and she answers out of self validation. Stop being that loser guy.
2) Why the f*ck you are cummincating over snap chat? maybe i'm too old for this sh1t. but i would never EVER talk to a girl over snap chat / facebook. This is a perfect way to get friendzoned.

Is she into you? probably not. are you in the orbitor zone? yes.
The only way to know if to ask her out, but don't expect much mate.

Nexting her and moving on is the best solution here.

Reaction score
"Hey, let's go for a coupld of drinks on X at X"

That's it. If she likes you she will jump on the oppo after 5 months, if she says no, you can stop fantasizing about her and move on.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note - seriously don't have oneitis; she just happens to fit into a slim window of what I find attractive.
Flawed thinking, in my opinion, which leads to at least partial oneitis. Have you experimented with different types, ages of women? You only can know what you like when you try different things.