"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Worst Girl Experience...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Re: You guys have more drama than chicks

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Hey, do any of you guys drive pickups, wear jeans and t-shirts or anything?
I've seen enough Lexus, suit and tie, hair gel stuff on this board to make me puke.
Is there something wrong with taking care of yourself? If you want to appear slovenly, then that's your choice. Actually, I'd prefer you did - more girls for the rest of us. :p

And I think that most of us here wear jeans and T's.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Not a slob ...

... and I wear a tie to work, just don't opt to look like some guy on "Queer Eye" or something.

Read demise of the American White Male thread, might be useful and might keep you from getting those windshields destroyed on your Lexus.
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
This wasn't a date...

I girl I know walks up to me to ask me where my friend is (in college).

Her "Do you know where (name) is?"
Me "What, do you like him or something?" (****y look)
Her SLAAAAPPPP

In front of a crowd of about 50 people at school....crazy biatch.
 

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
if a girl thinks its ok just to slap you in the face like that for no apparent reason, nothing would stop me from slapping the s1ut right back. girls like that need to learn to have respect and that they can't just get away with anything.
 
Top