mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
And you better believe women will get to doing this.She will Bill Cosby you and you will wake up after being sodomized. You better screen.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
And you better believe women will get to doing this.She will Bill Cosby you and you will wake up after being sodomized. You better screen.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Are you claiming she will strap him while he’s unconscious? LmaoShe will Bill Cosby you and you will wake up after being sodomized. You better screen.
Yes I believe it happens to you.And you better believe women will get to doing this.
Yea. You know they gonna be doing that. Shell pound him anally while she has her batman outfit on.Are you claiming she will strap him while he’s unconscious? Lmao
You must be living in perpetual fear to come out with this post.Yea. You know they gonna be doing that. Shell pound him anally while she has her batman outfit on.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
ewwwSpaz wants a hardened and proud masculine lesbian. She will submit and be feminine to his solid masculine frame.