Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with Baggage = A Good Thing

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever date a woman with any sort of baggage and it actually becomes advantageous to you? Currently seeing this woman who is dealing with a custody battle and also takes meds for depression and ADD. The ironic thing is she feels so bad about the stuff I'm putting up with that she is doing whatever it takes to keep me around. And I mean anything. This is just the latest example I have. I'm by no means suggesting they are good for a LTR but they def have their benefits.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...why do you think guys fall for damaged women to begin with. A fully accommodating woman who is just so happy to have you...at first.
Agreed. Just trying to make a point that because a woman has issues, doesn't mean one should quickly dismiss.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s never good thing unless you are a sociopath and want to exploit a woman’s vulnerabilities.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s never good thing unless you are a sociopath and want to exploit a woman’s vulnerabilities.
Or just want to spin plates regardless if they have problems or not.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jaymbers

See attached for an example of (cracked) plate spinning. This particular 'sub culture' of female has increased possibility of bringing some real 'excitement' to your life

Attachments

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo baggage is good for a plate,
but dont invest too much in relationship, the drama will catch up to you and **** up your life.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with baggage = a bad thing long term

Slvts with baggage are great. They’ll generally let you do whatever you want to ‘em in the bedroom. But just don’t catch feelings because if you do you’ll be sorry..

Women with baggage are great because they provide you with lots of low cost sex practice. And they’re great for letting inexperienced men learn very quickly what they don’t want from a long term partner.

Billtx49

Reaction score
OP, I would suggest searching this forum for the words crazy or crazies along with the term - stay away from…
Enlightening material.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with baggage want guys with baggage. It’s what they’re used to, it’s how they got that baggage to begin with.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a quote of the late great Pook

“The bitterness of a poor quality woman will be remembered far longer than the sweetness of how easy it was to obtain her”

I think we all go through a period where we enjoy that honeymoon phase with a garbage chick. After a while though you gotta shake that off because the short term bliss is never, ever worth what follows.

Learning to not fall for the trap toxic women set is mature growth milestone for any aspiring DJ.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever date a woman with any sort of baggage and it actually becomes advantageous to you? Currently seeing this woman who is dealing with a custody battle and also takes meds for depression and ADD. The ironic thing is she feels so bad about the stuff I'm putting up with that she is doing whatever it takes to keep me around. And I mean anything. This is just the latest example I have. I'm by no means suggesting they are good for a LTR but they def have their benefits.
Do us a favor and keep dating her until the crazy comes out and chronicle it here. It’ll be beneficial. But bounce after that lol. With her I mean. Not the forum.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do us a favor and keep dating her until the crazy comes out and chronicle it here. It’ll be beneficial. But bounce after that lol. With her I mean. Not the forum.
What’s the point of chronicling it? We all know how it’s gonna end.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls are turning 18 every day, and you jam up your time with this?:rolleyes:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm a rare case in which I'm able to keep my head on straight when dating these type of chicks. Not for everyone I guess.