"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women with Baggage = A Good Thing

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Anyone ever date a woman with any sort of baggage and it actually becomes advantageous to you? Currently seeing this woman who is dealing with a custody battle and also takes meds for depression and ADD. The ironic thing is she feels so bad about the stuff I'm putting up with that she is doing whatever it takes to keep me around. And I mean anything. This is just the latest example I have. I'm by no means suggesting they are good for a LTR but they def have their benefits.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
...why do you think guys fall for damaged women to begin with. A fully accommodating woman who is just so happy to have you...at first.
Agreed. Just trying to make a point that because a woman has issues, doesn't mean one should quickly dismiss.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
It’s never good thing unless you are a sociopath and want to exploit a woman’s vulnerabilities.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
It’s never good thing unless you are a sociopath and want to exploit a woman’s vulnerabilities.
Or just want to spin plates regardless if they have problems or not.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@jaymbers

See attached for an example of (cracked) plate spinning. This particular 'sub culture' of female has increased possibility of bringing some real 'excitement' to your life
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
imo baggage is good for a plate,
but dont invest too much in relationship, the drama will catch up to you and **** up your life.
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
Women with baggage = a bad thing long term

Slvts with baggage are great. They’ll generally let you do whatever you want to ‘em in the bedroom. But just don’t catch feelings because if you do you’ll be sorry..

Women with baggage are great because they provide you with lots of low cost sex practice. And they’re great for letting inexperienced men learn very quickly what they don’t want from a long term partner.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
OP, I would suggest searching this forum for the words crazy or crazies along with the term - stay away from…
Enlightening material.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Women with baggage want guys with baggage. It’s what they’re used to, it’s how they got that baggage to begin with.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
Reminds me of a quote of the late great Pook

“The bitterness of a poor quality woman will be remembered far longer than the sweetness of how easy it was to obtain her”

I think we all go through a period where we enjoy that honeymoon phase with a garbage chick. After a while though you gotta shake that off because the short term bliss is never, ever worth what follows.

Learning to not fall for the trap toxic women set is mature growth milestone for any aspiring DJ.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
Anyone ever date a woman with any sort of baggage and it actually becomes advantageous to you? Currently seeing this woman who is dealing with a custody battle and also takes meds for depression and ADD. The ironic thing is she feels so bad about the stuff I'm putting up with that she is doing whatever it takes to keep me around. And I mean anything. This is just the latest example I have. I'm by no means suggesting they are good for a LTR but they def have their benefits.
Do us a favor and keep dating her until the crazy comes out and chronicle it here. It’ll be beneficial. But bounce after that lol. With her I mean. Not the forum.
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
Do us a favor and keep dating her until the crazy comes out and chronicle it here. It’ll be beneficial. But bounce after that lol. With her I mean. Not the forum.
What’s the point of chronicling it? We all know how it’s gonna end.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Hot girls are turning 18 every day, and you jam up your time with this?:rolleyes:

 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I guess I'm a rare case in which I'm able to keep my head on straight when dating these type of chicks. Not for everyone I guess.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top