Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who are confident with their Vagina.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that's true about breasts but not vag. Never heard girls be insecure about it. Just never talked about. Its weird they don't.
How would you feel if a man walked around confident and he acted like he had some great dyck? Does that anger you as a woman? In the man realm they were attacking guys with dyck power because they felt it represents control over women.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
How would you feel if a man walked around confident and he acted like he had some great dyck? Does that anger you as a woman? In the man realm they were attacking guys with dyck power because they felt it represents control over women.
no, I love confidence in men. I don't get angry at ****y arrogant men. I freakin love them. I encourage that.They are capable of anything that comes their way.

It does actually represent control over women. Why deny it?

Who was attacking men with dyck power? Other men?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Nikki Glaser talked about it. Other than her, it doesn't seem to be commonly discussed.
Yeah who is she? I meant to google her. That comedienne, Amy Schumer is the only one I've heard speak frankly about women parts.

I looked her up, she's hilarious, there's a 'd!ck pic photo shoot' video she did for comedy central that's on youtube. So funny.

She's best friends with Amy Schumer, figures.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I love confidence in men. I don't get angry at ****y arrogant men. I freakin love them. I encourage that.They are capable of anything that comes their way.

It does actually represent control over women. Why deny it?

Who was attacking men with dyck power? Other men?
Men and feminist. They act like your an abusive male to have that.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Men and feminist. They act like your an abusive male to have that.
hmmm, I don't know that I've seen this or heard this. You live in a different daily culture than me. I have a sheltered and closed off life, limited exposure to mass media and work in maledominated bluecollar but with oldschool ultraconservative gentlemen alphas.
Just don't get exposed to it and I don't see it here. Guys here seem to readily accept other guys claiming to be high smv guys.

Sorry there's abuse out there. Be nice if you could get support from male friends not abuse. Really try to limit your interaction with the feminists. They are confused and coupled with the chaos I admit all women have, they are a volatile being.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, I don't know that I've seen this or heard this. You live in a different daily culture than me. I have a sheltered and closed off life, limited exposure to mass media and work in maledominated bluecollar but with oldschool ultraconservative gentlemen alphas.
Just don't get exposed to it and I don't see it here. Guys here seem to readily accept other guys claiming to be high smv guys.

Sorry there's abuse out there. Be nice if you could get support from male friends not abuse. Really try to limit your interaction with the feminists. They are confused and coupled with the chaos I admit all women have, they are a volatile being.
Conservative and passion. Do those mix?