"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Women who are confident with their Vagina.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know that's true about breasts but not vag. Never heard girls be insecure about it. Just never talked about. Its weird they don't.
How would you feel if a man walked around confident and he acted like he had some great dyck? Does that anger you as a woman? In the man realm they were attacking guys with dyck power because they felt it represents control over women.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
How would you feel if a man walked around confident and he acted like he had some great dyck? Does that anger you as a woman? In the man realm they were attacking guys with dyck power because they felt it represents control over women.
no, I love confidence in men. I don't get angry at ****y arrogant men. I freakin love them. I encourage that.They are capable of anything that comes their way.


It does actually represent control over women. Why deny it?

Who was attacking men with dyck power? Other men?
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Nikki Glaser talked about it. Other than her, it doesn't seem to be commonly discussed.
Yeah who is she? I meant to google her. That comedienne, Amy Schumer is the only one I've heard speak frankly about women parts.

I looked her up, she's hilarious, there's a 'd!ck pic photo shoot' video she did for comedy central that's on youtube. So funny.

She's best friends with Amy Schumer, figures.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
no, I love confidence in men. I don't get angry at ****y arrogant men. I freakin love them. I encourage that.They are capable of anything that comes their way.


It does actually represent control over women. Why deny it?

Who was attacking men with dyck power? Other men?
Men and feminist. They act like your an abusive male to have that.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Men and feminist. They act like your an abusive male to have that.
hmmm, I don't know that I've seen this or heard this. You live in a different daily culture than me. I have a sheltered and closed off life, limited exposure to mass media and work in maledominated bluecollar but with oldschool ultraconservative gentlemen alphas.
Just don't get exposed to it and I don't see it here. Guys here seem to readily accept other guys claiming to be high smv guys.

Sorry there's abuse out there. Be nice if you could get support from male friends not abuse. Really try to limit your interaction with the feminists. They are confused and coupled with the chaos I admit all women have, they are a volatile being.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
hmmm, I don't know that I've seen this or heard this. You live in a different daily culture than me. I have a sheltered and closed off life, limited exposure to mass media and work in maledominated bluecollar but with oldschool ultraconservative gentlemen alphas.
Just don't get exposed to it and I don't see it here. Guys here seem to readily accept other guys claiming to be high smv guys.

Sorry there's abuse out there. Be nice if you could get support from male friends not abuse. Really try to limit your interaction with the feminists. They are confused and coupled with the chaos I admit all women have, they are a volatile being.
Conservative and passion. Do those mix?
 
Top