Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that smoke

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has to be the biggest turn off for me, no matter how good looking they are if they smoke its a deal breaker for me. A couple women I've been trying to get to know one is mid 20s the other mid 30s both decent looking women...... had my suspicions they smoked...... found out they do smoke. I'm talking about cigarettes, women that smoke pot is also a turn off.

The mid 20s girl I think, really why in the hell would you want to smoke its a nasty habit that ages you, and no guy wants to kiss an ashtray, I also think the same thought with the mid 30s girl.

What's your guy's thoughts smoking a deal breaker?

Reaction score
It has to be the biggest turn off for me, no matter how good looking they are if they smoke its a deal breaker for me. A couple women I've been trying to get to know one is mid 20s the other mid 30s both decent looking women...... had my suspicions they smoked...... found out they do smoke. I'm talking about cigarettes, women that smoke pot is also a turn off.

The mid 20s girl I think, really why in the hell would you want to smoke its a nasty habit that ages you, and no guy wants to kiss an ashtray, I also think the same thought with the mid 30s girl.

What's your guy's thoughts smoking a deal breaker?
What does "trying to get to know" even mean?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see it as a deal breaker, but certainly not a good sign for a person. It means their mouth will smell occasionally or more often than that AND it means they choose a rather damaging way of handling stress in life.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's 1 or 2 cigarettes, on occasion more, not a problem. However, if she smokes a pack a day, I have to wonder of her level of self-control.

Chicks with no self-control, cannot be trusted. Huge red flag!

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its kinda what I thought women that smoke is a turn off/deal breaker for most guys. When I seen my ex light up a smoke for the first time I said what are you doing. She only smoked when she was stressed she knew I didn't like her smoking so she didn't do it while we were together. Her current BF smokes like a chimney so I imagine she's smoking just as much as him.

A pack of cigarettes in Western Canada is on average 15 dollars some people smoke 2 packs a day not sure how they can afford it. Women that smoke I can't even think of them sexually, the smell affects their body odor right down to their feet, no thanks.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have this hot Asian girl working in HR killer body and all but when I saw her outside smoking I just totally got turned off..

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if they only smoke when they drink like I do, then it's ok. I can go a couple weeks without touching a cigarette, and like I said I only smoke when drinking.

Besides, you miss out on a lot of chances with girls, or meeting new people if you dont smoke when you go on a night out. I've pulled a fair amount of girls from the smoking area of clubs alone.

Scientific studies show regular smoking is what ages you, not irregular small sessions of a couple cigs while you drink once a week.

If they smoke while sober, and daily, then yea it's a problem. On the upside girls who smoke a lot tend to be quite kinky and good in bed.

I guess for me the smell is not too bad. I grew up with my dad smoking in the house. Therefore the smell of cigarettes on someone won't bother me as much as someone who did not grow up with a smoker in the household.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You are such a tough guy. Omg.

Mods: Why is this allowed?

PS: Are you black?

its allowed for the same reason you telling people to "suck your robot c0ck" is allowed. and the same reason you crying about women on here and how much you hate them and how beta and ugly you are is allowed.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she smokes tobacco no.....If weed I have no problem with it.