Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that are intimidated ?

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a woman who expresses interest but seems intimidated by your S.M.V? If so, what was your experience like and what did you do?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any kind of hesitation, insecurity or intimidation means you have to compliance test harder as these types can be extremely fickle.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a woman who expresses interest but seems intimidated by your S.M.V? If so, what was your experience like and what did you do?
I used to get told this quite a bit back when I was in peak physical shape. I was also quite intense sometimes in the looks I gave them as they were talking while we were on the date.

One told me she was excited but intimidated at the same time...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need to fear you to feel turned on by you. It’s just the way their brains are configured.

Fear = arousal = faster sex

Comfort = beta = no arousal = limited sex, if any. Transactional sex, chore-play etc

When a woman encounters a man who is above her in value, she feels a mixture of desire and fear. A woman’s submissive sexual brain, which is the receptive opposite of the aggressive male sexual brain, is lost on the 2022 nu-Male androgyne who can’t conceptualise the differences between the genders.
It's kinda important to note that it's a matter of degree, no?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. They start sabotaging the relationship or end it abruptly early on. This is why I roll my eyes when people say to date down.
That's why you have to catch it in the early stages and only do (very) short term with these kinds of women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yep, for me it was related to being jacked. It’s silly that they think you need a swimsuit model type, when they’re just hwp and cute. Of course the warthogs don’t care they stay on you like stink on excrement.