The Professor
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2020
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 12
Has anyone ever had a woman who expresses interest but seems intimidated by your S.M.V? If so, what was your experience like and what did you do?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I used to get told this quite a bit back when I was in peak physical shape. I was also quite intense sometimes in the looks I gave them as they were talking while we were on the date.Has anyone ever had a woman who expresses interest but seems intimidated by your S.M.V? If so, what was your experience like and what did you do?
It's kinda important to note that it's a matter of degree, no?Women need to fear you to feel turned on by you. It’s just the way their brains are configured.
Fear = arousal = faster sex
Comfort = beta = no arousal = limited sex, if any. Transactional sex, chore-play etc
When a woman encounters a man who is above her in value, she feels a mixture of desire and fear. A woman’s submissive sexual brain, which is the receptive opposite of the aggressive male sexual brain, is lost on the 2022 nu-Male androgyne who can’t conceptualise the differences between the genders.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That's why you have to catch it in the early stages and only do (very) short term with these kinds of women.yes. They start sabotaging the relationship or end it abruptly early on. This is why I roll my eyes when people say to date down.
Any thoughts on how to compliance the test her ?Any kind of hesitation, insecurity or intimidation means you have to compliance test harder as these types can be extremely fickle.