Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women take advantage

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired from what I read in another thread earlier about women seeking advantage over men.

Case in point; my new female lodger has just asked me if she left £20 on the table for coke we were going to get coming back late Saturday night. Now I know for a fact she didn't give em any money, she transfers me from her bank whatever she owes me, including rent etc. I say there is no £20 and I've never seen any (truth is she owes me about £60 which given the difference in take-home pay I've waived mentally).

She then says lets get some coke, I'm like... babe it's Wednesday. I'm currently cooking seasoned chicken, potatos veg etc to feed us for lunch and dinner up til Saturday while she's out presumably drinking.

I went out Monday with a chick, Tuesday with a chick, Tuesday night she gets home and complains about the kitchen, I tell her I'm staying in until Friday so will do it then. Seriously I'm being nagged by a fvcking lodger, she's basically my employee, my minion, she has definitely used the fact I earn good money to her advantage.

I have started asking her for any money she owes to be transferred immediately. I'm giving her a place to stay where she has none for £300 ($400) less per month than market rate. I can feel she's taking my kindness for weakness only 4 weeks into living with me, so I've slowly regressed, become more stern, more concerned with other women (I let this current situation consume me slightly). She definitely has addiction problems.

Today I went with her to a mortgage broker on our lunch break, she has £360-£400k to drop on a flat looking for £100k mortgage from a lender - unheard of for a first-time buyer unless mega rich. I feel like taxing her when that money comes through.

Just needed to vent.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Inspired from what I read in another thread earlier about women seeking advantage over men.

Case in point; my new female lodger has just asked me if she left £20 on the table for coke we were going to get coming back late Saturday night. Now I know for a fact she didn't give em any money, she transfers me from her bank whatever she owes me, including rent etc. I say there is no £20 and I've never seen any (truth is she owes me about £60 which given the difference in take-home pay I've waived mentally).

She then says lets get some coke, I'm like... babe it's Wednesday. I'm currently cooking seasoned chicken, potatos veg etc to feed us for lunch and dinner up til Saturday while she's out presumably drinking.

I went out Monday with a chick, Tuesday with a chick, Tuesday night she gets home and complains about the kitchen, I tell her I'm staying in until Friday so will do it then. Seriously I'm being nagged by a fvcking lodger, she's basically my employee, my minion, she has definitely used the fact I earn good money to her advantage.

I have started asking her for any money she owes to be transferred immediately. I'm giving her a place to stay where she has none for £300 ($400) less per month than market rate. I can feel she's taking my kindness for weakness only 4 weeks into living with me, so I've slowly regressed, become more stern, more concerned with other women (I let this current situation consume me slightly). She definitely has addiction problems.

Today I went with her to a mortgage broker on our lunch break, she has £360-£400k to drop on a flat looking for £100k mortgage from a lender - unheard of for a first-time buyer unless mega rich. I feel like taxing her when that money comes through.

Just needed to vent.
are you the guy who said hesletting female live with him regardless whole forum saying no?

and you donteven have the balls to kick her. xD

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off she is my friend and I've always been a support unit for my friends. You would love a friend like me. Plus she is paying me, and cooking and cleaning... company too.

What's your point?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
First off she is my friend and I've always been a support unit for my friends. You would love a friend like me. Plus she is paying me, and cooking and cleaning... company too.

What's your point?
maybe shes jealous about the fatties you sleep with so she doesnt want to pay back?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I slept in her bed last night. She was out meeting a friend after work so I came home and cooked/cleaned kitchen with a couple glasses of vino.

She comes back we chill, she has a blanket she doesn't want to share and tells me if I want it, I'll have to come over there, so I say "ok but I'll have to spoon you" - so we chill spooning/cuddling then I say I need to go to bed. She is either asleep or pretending, so I wake her up and carry her to bed. She says "you can come in my room man" so I put her on bed and lay on her, I get under the covers and we spoon/sleep.

Prob best feeling I've had in a while, I feel so happy over something so little it's weird

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't worried that her coke addiction could cause a death on your property which would screw up the value to anyone except ghost hunters?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I slept in her bed last night. She was out meeting a friend after work so I came home and cooked/cleaned kitchen with a couple glasses of vino.

She comes back we chill, she has a blanket she doesn't want to share and tells me if I want it, I'll have to come over there, so I say "ok but I'll have to spoon you" - so we chill spooning/cuddling then I say I need to go to bed. She is either asleep or pretending, so I wake her up and carry her to bed. She says "you can come in my room man" so I put her on bed and lay on her, I get under the covers and we spoon/sleep.

Prob best feeling I've had in a while, I feel so happy over something so little it's weird
You sound like you're falling in love with her tbh. Sharing rom-com styled intimate moments

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You sure do attract all the wrong type of girls and then somehow get pulled into their Web haha

Be careful and set some boundaries buddy.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Just needed to vent.
Anyone will take advantage if you let them treat you that way. You need to tell her that she has to start sleeping in your bed, i told you. You should be fvcking this girl and making her pay you.

Last edited:

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Jesus dude. Are you even doing?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your her drug supplying gay roomie friend... smh

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you're falling in love with her tbh. Sharing rom-com styled intimate moments
It does feel that way...

he was in her bed and didnt fucc her but probably though of fuccing her and that was her plan
We were both very drunk, it's been a slow progression since she moved in 4 weeks ago, more touching, more comfortable with eachother etc. I don't think either of us wants to jeopardize a pretty cool home environment, home is meant to be a sanctuary/refuge from life so fvcking that up isn't a good move... I don't care if you think I should be charging her my D I have to live this life lol.

She gave me a semi while she had her feet on my lap so I let her feel it grow, I think that set off the evening, she wanted me to crack her back so I had my d!ck all rubbing on her, and she asked her a massage in her bed. She kept pushing herself onto me while we spooned, but she was quite aggressive (see drunk) with it.

If I smash... it's going to have to be a relationship, how can you casually see someone you live with, not tenable. My colleague said I should just wife her for the 6 month she's staying, she's hot, fun and I like having her around?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so lets see you have a drug user in your house, who is bitching you, then when you can ahve some R&R with her you just spoon her and is getting "feelings", pray tell me did you cut you balls and deliver on a silver plate as a deal for her live with you? I serious doubt you are getting any from any girl even less dating around, if you was you wouldn't want anyone in your home to **** block you, and from what I see you are her maid too.

btw don't think everyone would like a friend like you, most people would think of you like a sucker not a friend, understand, as long you have to do everything to make people like you then its not worthy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’ve been friends for a while, I think the feelings are from constantly being around her, shopping, cooking, relaxing. I’m also a drug user too so that’s not an issue. She has done pretty much all the cooking and cleaning since arriving, yesterday was the first time I did both.

I am not really dating I’ve taken a break of about 1-2 months but I have been getting sex and this girl hasn’t c blocked me yet.

You’re judging what I’m like as a friend on one post, I’m far from a sucker, I do probably say yes too much though. I do nice things because I can, to existing friends.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen too many people get fvcked up with drugs.

Nothing good comes out from it.

And the only people who truly benefits from drugs are those people who are terminally ill or in dire physical pain.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

WTF did I just read??

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that Spaz. But if I take drugs recreationally and still go to work each day, smash work, don’t let it affect my life then it’s not a problem right?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I get that Spaz. But if I take drugs recreationally and still go to work each day, smash work, don’t let it affect my life then it’s not a problem right?
If you like drugs so much why not just try smoking crack?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like drugs so much why not just try smoking crack?
Because coke weed and mdma hit all the sweet spots I need to hit on those occasions