"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Women take advantage

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Inspired from what I read in another thread earlier about women seeking advantage over men.

Case in point; my new female lodger has just asked me if she left £20 on the table for coke we were going to get coming back late Saturday night. Now I know for a fact she didn't give em any money, she transfers me from her bank whatever she owes me, including rent etc. I say there is no £20 and I've never seen any (truth is she owes me about £60 which given the difference in take-home pay I've waived mentally).

She then says lets get some coke, I'm like... babe it's Wednesday. I'm currently cooking seasoned chicken, potatos veg etc to feed us for lunch and dinner up til Saturday while she's out presumably drinking.

I went out Monday with a chick, Tuesday with a chick, Tuesday night she gets home and complains about the kitchen, I tell her I'm staying in until Friday so will do it then. Seriously I'm being nagged by a fvcking lodger, she's basically my employee, my minion, she has definitely used the fact I earn good money to her advantage.

I have started asking her for any money she owes to be transferred immediately. I'm giving her a place to stay where she has none for £300 ($400) less per month than market rate. I can feel she's taking my kindness for weakness only 4 weeks into living with me, so I've slowly regressed, become more stern, more concerned with other women (I let this current situation consume me slightly). She definitely has addiction problems.

Today I went with her to a mortgage broker on our lunch break, she has £360-£400k to drop on a flat looking for £100k mortgage from a lender - unheard of for a first-time buyer unless mega rich. I feel like taxing her when that money comes through.

Just needed to vent.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Inspired from what I read in another thread earlier about women seeking advantage over men.

Case in point; my new female lodger has just asked me if she left £20 on the table for coke we were going to get coming back late Saturday night. Now I know for a fact she didn't give em any money, she transfers me from her bank whatever she owes me, including rent etc. I say there is no £20 and I've never seen any (truth is she owes me about £60 which given the difference in take-home pay I've waived mentally).

She then says lets get some coke, I'm like... babe it's Wednesday. I'm currently cooking seasoned chicken, potatos veg etc to feed us for lunch and dinner up til Saturday while she's out presumably drinking.

I went out Monday with a chick, Tuesday with a chick, Tuesday night she gets home and complains about the kitchen, I tell her I'm staying in until Friday so will do it then. Seriously I'm being nagged by a fvcking lodger, she's basically my employee, my minion, she has definitely used the fact I earn good money to her advantage.

I have started asking her for any money she owes to be transferred immediately. I'm giving her a place to stay where she has none for £300 ($400) less per month than market rate. I can feel she's taking my kindness for weakness only 4 weeks into living with me, so I've slowly regressed, become more stern, more concerned with other women (I let this current situation consume me slightly). She definitely has addiction problems.

Today I went with her to a mortgage broker on our lunch break, she has £360-£400k to drop on a flat looking for £100k mortgage from a lender - unheard of for a first-time buyer unless mega rich. I feel like taxing her when that money comes through.

Just needed to vent.
are you the guy who said hesletting female live with him regardless whole forum saying no?


and you donteven have the balls to kick her. xD
 
Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
First off she is my friend and I've always been a support unit for my friends. You would love a friend like me. Plus she is paying me, and cooking and cleaning... company too.

What's your point?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
First off she is my friend and I've always been a support unit for my friends. You would love a friend like me. Plus she is paying me, and cooking and cleaning... company too.

What's your point?
maybe shes jealous about the fatties you sleep with so she doesnt want to pay back?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Ok so I slept in her bed last night. She was out meeting a friend after work so I came home and cooked/cleaned kitchen with a couple glasses of vino.

She comes back we chill, she has a blanket she doesn't want to share and tells me if I want it, I'll have to come over there, so I say "ok but I'll have to spoon you" - so we chill spooning/cuddling then I say I need to go to bed. She is either asleep or pretending, so I wake her up and carry her to bed. She says "you can come in my room man" so I put her on bed and lay on her, I get under the covers and we spoon/sleep.

Prob best feeling I've had in a while, I feel so happy over something so little it's weird
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
You aren't worried that her coke addiction could cause a death on your property which would screw up the value to anyone except ghost hunters?
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Ok so I slept in her bed last night. She was out meeting a friend after work so I came home and cooked/cleaned kitchen with a couple glasses of vino.

She comes back we chill, she has a blanket she doesn't want to share and tells me if I want it, I'll have to come over there, so I say "ok but I'll have to spoon you" - so we chill spooning/cuddling then I say I need to go to bed. She is either asleep or pretending, so I wake her up and carry her to bed. She says "you can come in my room man" so I put her on bed and lay on her, I get under the covers and we spoon/sleep.

Prob best feeling I've had in a while, I feel so happy over something so little it's weird
You sound like you're falling in love with her tbh. Sharing rom-com styled intimate moments
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You sure do attract all the wrong type of girls and then somehow get pulled into their Web haha

Be careful and set some boundaries buddy.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Inspired from what I read in another thread earlier about women seeking advantage over men.

Case in point; my new female lodger has just asked me if she left £20 on the table for coke we were going to get coming back late Saturday night. Now I know for a fact she didn't give em any money, she transfers me from her bank whatever she owes me, including rent etc. I say there is no £20 and I've never seen any (truth is she owes me about £60 which given the difference in take-home pay I've waived mentally).

She then says lets get some coke, I'm like... babe it's Wednesday. I'm currently cooking seasoned chicken, potatos veg etc to feed us for lunch and dinner up til Saturday while she's out presumably drinking.

I went out Monday with a chick, Tuesday with a chick, Tuesday night she gets home and complains about the kitchen, I tell her I'm staying in until Friday so will do it then. Seriously I'm being nagged by a fvcking lodger, she's basically my employee, my minion, she has definitely used the fact I earn good money to her advantage.

I have started asking her for any money she owes to be transferred immediately. I'm giving her a place to stay where she has none for £300 ($400) less per month than market rate. I can feel she's taking my kindness for weakness only 4 weeks into living with me, so I've slowly regressed, become more stern, more concerned with other women (I let this current situation consume me slightly). She definitely has addiction problems.

Today I went with her to a mortgage broker on our lunch break, she has £360-£400k to drop on a flat looking for £100k mortgage from a lender - unheard of for a first-time buyer unless mega rich. I feel like taxing her when that money comes through.

Just needed to vent.
Anyone will take advantage if you let them treat you that way. You need to tell her that she has to start sleeping in your bed, i told you. You should be fvcking this girl and making her pay you.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Ok so I slept in her bed last night. She was out meeting a friend after work so I came home and cooked/cleaned kitchen with a couple glasses of vino.

She comes back we chill, she has a blanket she doesn't want to share and tells me if I want it, I'll have to come over there, so I say "ok but I'll have to spoon you" - so we chill spooning/cuddling then I say I need to go to bed. She is either asleep or pretending, so I wake her up and carry her to bed. She says "you can come in my room man" so I put her on bed and lay on her, I get under the covers and we spoon/sleep.

Prob best feeling I've had in a while, I feel so happy over something so little it's weird
Jesus dude. Are you even doing?
 

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Ok so I slept in her bed last night. She was out meeting a friend after work so I came home and cooked/cleaned kitchen with a couple glasses of vino.

She comes back we chill, she has a blanket she doesn't want to share and tells me if I want it, I'll have to come over there, so I say "ok but I'll have to spoon you" - so we chill spooning/cuddling then I say I need to go to bed. She is either asleep or pretending, so I wake her up and carry her to bed. She says "you can come in my room man" so I put her on bed and lay on her, I get under the covers and we spoon/sleep.

Prob best feeling I've had in a while, I feel so happy over something so little it's weird
Your her drug supplying gay roomie friend... smh
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You sound like you're falling in love with her tbh. Sharing rom-com styled intimate moments
It does feel that way...

he was in her bed and didnt fucc her but probably though of fuccing her and that was her plan
We were both very drunk, it's been a slow progression since she moved in 4 weeks ago, more touching, more comfortable with eachother etc. I don't think either of us wants to jeopardize a pretty cool home environment, home is meant to be a sanctuary/refuge from life so fvcking that up isn't a good move... I don't care if you think I should be charging her my D I have to live this life lol.

She gave me a semi while she had her feet on my lap so I let her feel it grow, I think that set off the evening, she wanted me to crack her back so I had my d!ck all rubbing on her, and she asked her a massage in her bed. She kept pushing herself onto me while we spooned, but she was quite aggressive (see drunk) with it.

If I smash... it's going to have to be a relationship, how can you casually see someone you live with, not tenable. My colleague said I should just wife her for the 6 month she's staying, she's hot, fun and I like having her around?
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
so lets see you have a drug user in your house, who is bitching you, then when you can ahve some R&R with her you just spoon her and is getting "feelings", pray tell me did you cut you balls and deliver on a silver plate as a deal for her live with you? I serious doubt you are getting any from any girl even less dating around, if you was you wouldn't want anyone in your home to **** block you, and from what I see you are her maid too.

btw don't think everyone would like a friend like you, most people would think of you like a sucker not a friend, understand, as long you have to do everything to make people like you then its not worthy
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
We’ve been friends for a while, I think the feelings are from constantly being around her, shopping, cooking, relaxing. I’m also a drug user too so that’s not an issue. She has done pretty much all the cooking and cleaning since arriving, yesterday was the first time I did both.

I am not really dating I’ve taken a break of about 1-2 months but I have been getting sex and this girl hasn’t c blocked me yet.

You’re judging what I’m like as a friend on one post, I’m far from a sucker, I do probably say yes too much though. I do nice things because I can, to existing friends.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I've seen too many people get fvcked up with drugs.

Nothing good comes out from it.

And the only people who truly benefits from drugs are those people who are terminally ill or in dire physical pain.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,686
She comes back we chill, she has a blanket she doesn't want to share and tells me if I want it, I'll have to come over there, so I say "ok but I'll have to spoon you" - so we chill spooning/cuddling then I say I need to go to bed. She is either asleep or pretending, so I wake her up and carry her to bed. She says "you can come in my room man" so I put her on bed and lay on her, I get under the covers and we spoon/sleep.

Prob best feeling I've had in a while, I feel so happy over something so little it's weird
WTF did I just read??
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I get that Spaz. But if I take drugs recreationally and still go to work each day, smash work, don’t let it affect my life then it’s not a problem right?
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
I get that Spaz. But if I take drugs recreationally and still go to work each day, smash work, don’t let it affect my life then it’s not a problem right?
If you like drugs so much why not just try smoking crack?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
If you like drugs so much why not just try smoking crack?
Because coke weed and mdma hit all the sweet spots I need to hit on those occasions
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top