Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women overrated?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not my experience. I've had woman who were hot for me, and I've also visited prostitute(s) so I can compare both experiences. The prostitutes have a better technique to get you hard fast and explode and are not rushing me as much to finish compared to my ex-wife and an stalkerish ex-gf. The stalkerish ex-gf is a fat Black woman who has Scizophrenea and an ugly face and an overall 3-4. Ex-wife I remember trying to get hard, but the equipment not working properly. She desired me but I could not deliver the goods and it overall didn't feel right. Like I really had to please her, my mind was there, but my body needed pills to respond.

With the hookers, I felt she was there to please me rather than the other way around and there is no strings attached beyond the money exchanged before anything took place. I didn't feel rushed, but did feel very anxious with the second one, but she relaxed next to me and let me do whatever outercourse with her. So, as a run of experience the hookers, especially if they looked hot or had a great body, felt better whether or not they actually desired me or not. However, the hookers felt too wild and insane and I took a spiritual hit, which didn't happen with the civvies. You can't have a nirvana sexual experience and expect to come down to earth and be the same afterwards. Something gets warped up.

Do you have a mental contrast between using civvies and hookers (i.e have you used both) or are you just talking without any personal experience to contrast both?
Hookers i haven't done often but they are doing a job and you can feel that. Even if you look good to them. It's not the same.

The best ones where her body kicked into gear for me and the vagina is burning hot and sweltering and her thirst is satisfied as you bury your c0ck deep. It's a sent in the air and she wants to please you intensly.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow don juans. I just wanted to ask if this whole game thing is all worth it? Do you feel women have been spoiled over the years and no longer need men and if they no longer need men if thats the problem? What are your thoughts? Is chivalry dead like they say?
Women are very over rated. in the grand scheme of things they shouldn’t even be a priority unless she’s your wife or long term girlfriend.

Basically, what I’m saying is if you are doing everything in your life you should
(staying fit, well read, travelling, working hard at your career or passion) you will have women in abundance.
They take one look at you and know.. this is an alpha. It happens subconsciously in seconds.

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very over rated. in the grand theme of things they shouldn’t even be a priority unless she’s your wife or long term girlfriend.

Basically, what I’m saying is if you are doing everything in your life you should
(staying fit, well read, travelling, working hard at your career or passion) you will have women in abundance.
They take one look at you and know.. this is an alpha. It happens subconsciously in seconds.
yeah i agree with you they yield all the time to the alpha

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hookers i haven't done often but they are doing a job and you can feel that. Even if you look good to them. It's not the same.
Interesting. I was next to a woman whose job was to please me. She was in my frame but you were in her frame.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Actually in my 13 yrs of study i learned some of the wives were of a personality type that "need" to be occasionally cheated. "Happy wife happy life" turns them into selfish dictators. Some game and a man she can't control make a her act right. And a man who will take matters into his own hands if he's starved. When we are in the realm of power, control, desire and attraction there is no "moral high ground"
what happened 13 years ago and how did you first find sosuave?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience, the coronavirus has flattened the curve in the form of curbing female entitlement. Months of quarantine has made them desperate for male attention/affection.

I went to a hospital downtown for a checkup and walked around for a bit. My buying signals have increased by 50%. Even women walking extremely fast looking like they were late for work took the time to make flirtatious eye contact. AND I had a mask on.

I can smell it in the air. Female desperation. Whenever there is societal unrest, women become more easy and people have more babies. They don't have time to wait around for romance. They go out and get it. How do I know this? Because I used to be in the military where 100% of females were easy and even borderline desperate for masculine attention/affection. They are in an environment where the future is not guaranteed so their biological clocks accelerate past the norm.

Remember, women, by nature - are substance without form. They take on the consciousness of society. And right now society looks like it's about to implode. So their biological clock is on overdrive right now.

And women are also extremely reactive. Most of them are looking for their last hopes of romance.

It's not competition anxiety, but something even more powerful. It's straight up dread. The coronavirus inadvertently created dread game for most of us that are fairly attractive. There is a real fear of loss that women feel when it comes to their final chances to experience romance.

If you can't smell the desperation for male testosterone in the air, then you will probably never be able to read women. This is as obvious as it gets.

For women, their worse fears are dying before they can experience all that romance has to offer- because that's their number 1 passion. And covid-19 has put a major obstacle in the way.

And obstacles create more sexual tension.

Sexual tension used to be something we had to create. Now it's everywhere where men and women are in the same vicinity.

If anything, coronavirus is a perfect example of how scarcity can elevate female attraction through the roof.
hope your checkup went good. stay well. sucks you had covid

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not overrated, but pickup and chasing women definitely is. Better to focus on your own life and understand that women will be naturally drawn to you the more you get your **** together.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow don juans. I just wanted to ask if this whole game thing is all worth it? Do you feel women have been spoiled over the years and no longer need men and if they no longer need men if thats the problem? What are your thoughts? Is chivalry dead like they say?
I've been saying this, I think sex is overrated to maybe I'm becoming a sexual I dunno

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Dave Chappelle said:

Chivalry is dead, and women killed it.

Never have words rung truer than these.
This totally reminded me of a online conversation I had with this gal I matched with. We started chatting and at some point, she said what happened to Chivalry? I told her that it went away once girls became entitled. She didn't know what to say so eventually she unmatched me. LOL

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont see how any of that can exist once you get married and she can make you miserable if you dare not to live according to her plans,

Lets say you are married and she decides that sex is over, what are you gonna do exactly?
Always marry someone that see's YOU as the prize and loves you more than you love them. This will lead to YOUR happiness or at least a lot less stress. Think Honda Accord EX-L trim over the Ferrari... LOL

Also never, ever marry a woman that uses sex as a bargaining tool. You should easily be able to tell while in the relationship stages before marriage.

Lastly, marry someone that is around the same sex level as you. I was married for 13 years and with her for a total of 17 years. I never got rejected for sex and could have it anytime I wanted with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened 13 years ago and how did you first find sosuave?
First cheated on blow out. Never been cheated before that. Had really good situation with ladies. The first site was "surviving infidelity" by Michelle Langley. Her book described the unrepentant evil cheater that came more in vogue during those years. It existed but it gained commonality due to some social changes which were occurring. There was a huge power grab.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
First cheated on blow out. Never been cheated before that. Had really good situation with ladies. The first site was "surviving infidelity" by Michelle Langley. Her book described the unrepentant evil cheater that came more in vogue during those years. It existed but it gained commonality due to some social changes which were occurring. There was a huge power grab.
I think I read that book!

looks like a helpful forum

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
We all were in literal hell on earth in those situations. It was hard to see positive and stress and pressure constant and the battle to reclaim self esteem.
I've been insanely angry and selfpunishing and numb just from LTR's

Smh how hard it must be from a marriage perspective. Makes me feel ill for you all that experienced this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We all were in literal hell on earth in those situations. It was hard to see positive and stress and pressure constant and the battle to reclaim self esteem.
That was 2007. I was doing very well in my industry top 2% earner and had years of fun and plenty of niceties in life. That wife damaged me to the core. Many people in my family "didn't see anything" as i was stripped down.

I don't cry about it but obviously me extra happy and successful had some in pain and they got to feel better as that ex trashed me out.

I didn't understand at the time about female nature and hung on like a idiot thinking she'd remember "she loved me". But What had attracted her to me in the first place is I was relatively successful and had good things going on.

I had a real wife before her. One who allowed me to expand my influence and grow. Then i learned most of them "in the world" only care about what they can get out of it.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
thank you for replying Sir. My curiosity is unrelenting sometimes. Appreciate the sharing of private past. Its important to share to release the disappointment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you for replying Sir. My curiosity is unrelenting sometimes. Appreciate the sharing of private past. Its important to share to release the disappointment.
That's been released and complained about for years. What is going on now is I need to remove and stop communicated from anything or anyone thats stone walling me, or holding me in a "down" position, or that does not want to see me live as fully as I am able. I need to be more vigilent and more responsible about it.

There were definitely some men and women, who wanted the "sexual swag" part of me completely flattened for good. Men that I used to work with their wives used to get angry with me, cause I was "nice" to their wives. I don't fvck wives though, so they never had any issue - except the display of insecurity on their end.

My own mother and some of the other womens do not prefer to see me "stand strong" next to a woman, like when I used to be heavily dycking them down and you can tell they are "with me", without them ever saying it, you can tell by how they act around me. They wanted that dead on me.

They want me to be an "old man", because when I take care of it, I'm in incredible fitness and conditioning. So I guess that makes them have rage as well.

They want a "me" dead that is a strong earner and has good pull on women. I need to be mindful.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on industry success.

Schitty this essentially happened twice.(the blowouts)

You're right to think it was common denominator circles.
I swear I think sometimes people close to us want us homeless and sick.
So we can be weakened?
Yes you CAN be weakened. Anyone who used to "support" you or give you favorable attention or encouragement for just being "you", can flip that on you and instead of filling you with an accomidating energy, they can fill you with hate, they can "neg" you, they can communicate behind your back to block and stall anything you may have discussed, they can play games on you, they can interact with your environment and get people in the environment working against you. They can attack anything that used to bring you joy and make it harder to reach those things, or make it so those area's of joy won't happen where you used to get it from. (IE: they corrupted it ). There is so much in the realm of "fvckery" that is possible ( politics ).