Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women overrated?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellow don juans. I just wanted to ask if this whole game thing is all worth it? Do you feel women have been spoiled over the years and no longer need men and if they no longer need men if thats the problem? What are your thoughts? Is chivalry dead like they say?
Women are horny AF. So they need dvck. Thus, they need men.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the coronavirus has flattened the curve in the form of curbing female entitlement. Months of quarantine has made them desperate for male attention/affection.

I went to a hospital downtown for a checkup and walked around for a bit. My buying signals have increased by 50%. Even women walking extremely fast looking like they were late for work took the time to make flirtatious eye contact. AND I had a mask on.

I can smell it in the air. Female desperation. Whenever there is societal unrest, women become more easy and people have more babies. They don't have time to wait around for romance. They go out and get it. How do I know this? Because I used to be in the military where 100% of females were easy and even borderline desperate for masculine attention/affection. They are in an environment where the future is not guaranteed so their biological clocks accelerate past the norm.

Remember, women, by nature - are substance without form. They take on the consciousness of society. And right now society looks like it's about to implode. So their biological clock is on overdrive right now.

And women are also extremely reactive. Most of them are looking for their last hopes of romance.

It's not competition anxiety, but something even more powerful. It's straight up dread. The coronavirus inadvertently created dread game for most of us that are fairly attractive. There is a real fear of loss that women feel when it comes to their final chances to experience romance.

If you can't smell the desperation for male testosterone in the air, then you will probably never be able to read women. This is as obvious as it gets.

For women, their worse fears are dying before they can experience all that romance has to offer- because that's their number 1 passion. And covid-19 has put a major obstacle in the way.

And obstacles create more sexual tension.

Sexual tension used to be something we had to create. Now it's everywhere where men and women are in the same vicinity.

If anything, coronavirus is a perfect example of how scarcity can elevate female attraction through the roof.
I noticed something similar actually, the funny thing is that for me and my male friends its the other way around.

"We're gonna die" suggest us to take even more risks since we're fvcked anyway...I have friends who started a steroid cycle, I had overspeeded on the highway after they removed the regional limitations and we're all very active in the stock market since early april.
Always marry someone that see's YOU as the prize and loves you more than you love them. This will lead to YOUR happiness or at least a lot less stress. Think Honda Accord EX-L trim over the Ferrari... LOL

Also never, ever marry a woman that uses sex as a bargaining tool. You should easily be able to tell while in the relationship stages before marriage.

Lastly, marry someone that is around the same sex level as you. I was married for 13 years and with her for a total of 17 years. I never got rejected for sex and could have it anytime I wanted with her.
If that was that easy 50% of the men wouldnt fail and get divorced...but yeah people still think that bad things only happen to others.

"Not my daughter" were the last word of any father who found her daughter riding the caroulel.

In my opinion what you suggest is simply impossible for the average men counting women unable to bond, alpha widows, psycho, women on meds and so on....too many changes of things going wrong especially when the gov always side with women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion what you suggest is simply impossible for the average men counting women unable to bond, alpha widows, psycho, women on meds and so on....too many changes of things going wrong especially when the gov always side with women.
I would say it's a lot harder these days but not impossible and it's also about mindset. If you go into it with a negative view, you are only going to attract and end up with that type of person. I seem to notice a lot of self sabotage from both genders because they've had bad experiences and are stuck on that. There's nothing wrong with learning from the past and being cautious and more smart about stuff. But there is a fine line on dwelling on it and letting it affect sound decisions. I see this happen a lot with people.