Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women only care about improving their lifestyle

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Why does VALUE matter more than anything?
Why are women with MONEY more selective than broke women?
Why does LMS matter for SMV?

All these answers and more below:

The biggest appeal of a man to a woman is the impact he can have on her lifestyle.

Looks = Genetic VALUE for producing children that raise a woman's status
MONEY = Lifestyle VALUE for Improved quality of life for herself and her kids
Status = Social VALUE for improved social standing for herself and her kids

More red pills for ya:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
But that's exactly what you're telling everyone to do: give women exactly what they want by becoming the man who can provide the very lifestyle they desire.

Is this not your message?
My message is be the best version of yourself you can possibly be in terms of looks, MONEY and status.

Why? Because there is no downside.

The only type of person who gets angry at someone who tells them to raise their VALUE is a lazy fat ass who wants a QUICK FIX.

What's your message? Don't give women what they want and instead spend all your time learning "game" so you can pretend to have what women want?

Lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting on Ignore was long overdue for OP

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The ex-husband of one woman I am sleeping with right now, who is paying her $80,000/yr in alimony, would probably disagree with your "no downside" comment.

My message? I don't know. Not really here to deliver one. But if I were, I'd suppose it would be: how not to become that a$$hole paying $80K/yr. in alimony.
So stay broke to avoid financing women? Lol.

How about don't get f*cking married!

LOL.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Already making 6 figures. So I should just accept the fact I must finance women? Is that it?

Never did. But you don't have to get married to end up fvcked up financially by someone. There are women out there who will write down your credit card numbers and go shopping online while that card sits snug in your wallet. There are women who will forge checks to cash. I've seen all kinds of things women do with other people's money. And they think it's ok just because they're sucking you off after diner, while you think you're king sh*t.

You don't think men have to be careful about that kind of stuff? You're so rich and red pill you don't give a sh*t?
Don't make MONEY because it might get stolen? LOL.

This crap has nothing to do with raising your SMV.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Who the hell said don't make money because it might be stolen?

Make money. Yes. Depending on it to attract women? Not very bright.
Who the hell said not to worry about women taking advantage of your MONEY?

See? I can play this game too.

Lol.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: i guess you dont give a fvck about improving your lifestyle?
Obviously women are humans, like you.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then why would women not be the same, according to your post?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make everything so black and white sometimes and then you fight like crazy to protect your argument.

Yes, money and looks and status matter quite a lot, no rocket science this one, has been told over and over. Women like men who have a decent financial situation at least, look decent at least and are socially able to handle situations in about 60/70% of the cases.

Now I have to tell you something that you often leave without thinking and consequently, saying: will improving your looks, status and money make you more attractive to more and more women? Logically, yes. However, I will stress it out that one of the most important and close to unimprovable things is character and character is almost entirely genetic + way you were brought up. So beyond your idea that making more money and being more powerful gets you women, there is always your character, what you are and what you stand for as a man.

Money and looks and status are going to get you women, but what kinda women? What quality of woman? Will it get you some cheap *****s who will bang anyone that has power and to them you're just the next guy they bang? Or will it get you a woman that might actually become a companion and share travels, stories and laughings with you?

Think about the answer. If you're smart, there will be no answer and you will understand you're sometimes too extreme and too assholi-sh when you slam half of the forum as "blue pill".

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems that women who are very interested actually refuse your financial offers to them (in particular first date travel costs, in my case visa and flights (300usd for euro visa) from women who earn 1/10 of what I do.
I know in one way it is an anti-slvt defense, but also to qualify themselves (or fool you).
These are LTR seekers over 32yo however... your mileage may vary.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You make everything so black and white sometimes and then you fight like crazy to protect your argument.

Yes, money and looks and status matter quite a lot, no rocket science this one, has been told over and over. Women like men who have a decent financial situation at least, look decent at least and are socially able to handle situations in about 60/70% of the cases.

Now I have to tell you something that you often leave without thinking and consequently, saying: will improving your looks, status and money make you more attractive to more and more women? Logically, yes. However, I will stress it out that one of the most important and close to unimprovable things is character and character is almost entirely genetic + way you were brought up. So beyond your idea that making more money and being more powerful gets you women, there is always your character, what you are and what you stand for as a man.

Money and looks and status are going to get you women, but what kinda women? What quality of woman? Will it get you some cheap *****s who will bang anyone that has power and to them you're just the next guy they bang? Or will it get you a woman that might actually become a companion and share travels, stories and laughings with you?

Think about the answer. If you're smart, there will be no answer and you will understand you're sometimes too extreme and too assholi-sh when you slam half of the forum as "blue pill".
Nothing I'm saying is extreme. Its just the way it is.

Most guys on this site are blue pill because they shouldn't be so f*cking sensitive in the first place lol. Flaming anyone who doesn't support "game". Really?

You don't need "game" to date and f*ck ugly women because your SMV is way above them. The same logic applies to all other women.

Its so obvious, but these retards want to keep defending "game" like some cult.

Whatever lol.

SMV = Opens door
COMPATIBILITY = Staying power

That's it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women out there who will write down your credit card numbers and go shopping online while that card sits snug in your wallet. There are women who will forge checks to cash.
All men must learn to screen for character, that's outright theft, pretty sure that's a felony. Those guys were dating bernie madoff essentially, it's wild to imagine something like that not having red flags