Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women lose RESPECT for you if you eat them out

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is on to something tbh. Alotta women told me they ' don't think its neccessary " and even tho they enjoy it, they'll push me to stop and just fck them.

I think it's because some women like to be dominated period. You going down on her is a submissive action, and some women only talk in " strength "(like animals).

Even worse. Borderline ghey shyt, and she knows that. Now, the world ain't all black and white so ofcourse some women might like it.

Even worse is she eating your booty btw.
Same here…often times I’ll be eating a chick out and she’ll pull me up to f*ck her

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about naturally bisexual?
And what would be the natural reason for that? Nature promotes procreation. Any kind of sexual relationship that is not procreational is unnatural by definition.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what would be the natural reason for that? Nature promotes procreation. Any kind of sexual relationship that is not procreational is unnatural by definition.
Actually in nature where there is over population of a species in a given area, there is an increase in homosexual tendencies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your point. But historically women have had to be more skilled socially, as they stayed back in the cave to raise the children together, and to manipulate men. Maybe bisexuality allows them some sort of higher intimacy among their own gender? I don't know, just a guess. Maybe it allows them to understand their own sex appeal better, so they can enhance it to attract males (with makeup, attire, etc.)? Just spitballing here.

Actually in nature where there is over population of a species in a given area, there is an increase in homosexual tendencies.
That's interesting. Although the US isn't exactly overpopulated, our replacement birth rate is near zero. That might explain why a lot of these LGBTQ activists are coming out of the bigger cities though.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your point. But historically women have had to be more skilled socially, as they stayed back in the cave to raise the children together, and to manipulate men. Maybe bisexuality allows them some sort of higher intimacy among their own gender? I don't know, just a guess. Maybe it allows them to understand their own sex appeal better, so they can enhance it to attract males (with makeup, attire, etc.)? Just spitballing here.

That's interesting. Although the US isn't exactly overpopulated, our replacement birth rate is near zero. That might explain why a lot of these LGBTQ activists are coming out of the bigger cities though.
There are a lot of pseudoscientific theories out there but nothing in the form of verifiable proof. As for LGBTQ activists being from big cities, that’s hardly surprising. Everything that’s “different” originates in big cities. Small towns are conservative by definition.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I mean the ones who are saying not to do it or saying a woman loses respect for a guy if they do it.

IMHO if a woman loses respect for a guy over that he never had much to begin with from her.
Lol. Not my experience. Longest relationship I ever had was one where I never made the girl cvm.

meanwhile some of the shortest I had her squirting and gasping all night long.

i also was the first (I believe) to suggest that performing oral was beta. I came here to do a victory lap but had to respond to this instead.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely false. Not only did I eat a girl out on the first date, I had also brought her back to a completely , and I mean totally empty apartment save for a well made, comfortable bed…AND because we had spent the 72 hours leading up tinder/text/phone I would say like 8 hours minimum before even seeing her face, that by the time she was leaving I actually asked her to be my girlfriend… I mean to tell you I did it all wrong would be a massive understatement, but I was 3 months out of a nasty start of a divorce with 3 kids and my self esteem was virtually zero… and to boot she was hot… anyway so it was definitely awkward as I walked her out to her car saying in the back of my head I know I’ll never see this girl again… well you know what, the next day she texted me and wanted to come by my office and fck in the back of her Range Rover in our parking lot. True story

if you’re doing it for yourself it’ll be obvious and then it’s alpha … if you’re doing it for her, it’ll also be obvious

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s probably better said that the replacement rate among us born Americans is near zero. The immigrant population certainly is procreating at a strong rate.

M

member160761

How about naturally bisexual?
Bisexual is a political term. Every dyke who munches carpet gets railed to be satisfied once in a while. Every sodomite goes both ways. That homosexuals are exclusive with their own sex is a modern myth.