Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women lose RESPECT for you if you eat them out

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Performing an act that's entirely for the woman's pleasure is inherently beta. Remember that she's always comparing you to every other guy she's had, so if she's been with a lot of guys who never went down on her that she perceived as alpha, you repeatedly performing a beta act even though she never gave you any indication that she wanted it makes you look beta af. You have to treat whvres like whvres.

In general though, if you're dealing with more of a "normal" girl, going down on them shouldn't make them lose respect for you as long the dvck game you follow it up with is strong enough. It's just like red pill always preaches: Women are most attracted to (not aroused by) men who pursue a good amount of alpha traits and just enough beta traits to give them a sense of security. Therefore, you can go down on a girl and make her feel special sometimes (beta) as long as you can fvck her brains out like a slut as well the majority of the time (alpha).
when Is the last time you got laid , in order to be an expert between the dynamic of a man and a woman ?

man , your posts lately are extremely pathetic . Are you ok ?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my ex were together almost 20 years. I only went down there maybe 5 times in that duration.
Personally, I've found that any time I go south like that it awakens my coldsore herpes which
I've had since I was a child long before I ever had sex. Then I've got to walk around for two weeks
looking like someone bust me in the mouth. It's also set off by a sudden change in temperature,
for example leaving the cold UK in winter and flying out somewhere for a warm holiday in the sunshine.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t go down, dogs are bad, as are tattoos, single mom? Eject!

I swear half the posts on here are giving advice on how not to get laid.

As long as your frame or game or whatever tf it’s called is good, then it shouldn’t matter.

If she’s not ltr material just hit it and quit it.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some BS. Being a beta male makes you a beta male. Some of you guys on this forum are so try-hard to be "alphas" that you end up shooting yourself in the foot. Sex should be fun for both of you. If she doesn't enjoy it she will find it somewhere else.

I love eating pvssy, but I don't do it for every chick. Usually it's with girls I've been with for awhile and is seemingly higher quality than the average girl. Women love when I do it, and I'm quite good at it. That's why they come back. Think of it as another tool you can utilize. It's almost like giving her flowers. Is she being well behaved lately? Throw in some cunninglingus.

I had a plate go cold recently. We didn't talk for 3 weeks. We ended up talking and then hanging out that same night. I ate her out and fvcked the sh!t out of her. Before she left she had a huge grin on her face and said I made cvm 3 times. Now she's texting me in a rush to hang out again..

I have dozens of stories like this. I feel like my sex game got considerably better when I learned how to eat pvssy properly. I think most men just suck at it.. so yeah, if you go down and have no idea what you're doing and she doesn't even enjoy it or get off then yeah, you're gonna look beta and inexperienced.

My exgf praised me on my abilities, she was bisexual and said I ate it better than even any female she'd ever been with. I remember one time she was moaning and said "Oh my fvcking god.. how much many girls have you ate to get this fvcking good".

Countless girls I've ghosted or went cold in the past hit me up randomly because we always have a good time.. most girls don't even get off from penetration alone. If you don't give a sh!t about her and don't care that she tells all her friends you svck in bed, then go for it.. but if you d!ck a girl down so well and eat her properly, trust me she is gonna tell all of them.. that's why my exgf's bestfriend is now one of my side chicks... but shhh, no one is supposed to know that.

"I'm so Alpha that I'll never eat a ***** or let a girl enjoy sex because that's beta and I'm a REAL MAN".. so cringe.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I’ll just start fukcing her through a
sheet and call it a day in order to preserve my fragile, pseudo-alpha ego.

If she takes the time and expense to get it waxed and smelling good for me then I don’t see how that makes it beta.

It also makes it more likely for her to return the favor.

It’s still okay to get your dikc sucked, right? Or does that somehow give her the upper hand? I wouldn’t want to diminish my self-respect…

ffs

What’s next don’t finger her?

They all lose respect sooner or later.

If it’s a ONS random hookup then it’s probably not a difference maker, but if you know what you’re doing, it will probably keep her around a little longer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I can't agree with the OP. I love eating poon. It's like a drug, gives me a real high. Many guys now will never experience it like it was meant to be. That is, with a BUSH. Cuz they all shave now which I think is stupid. There is nothing like eating a woman out with a nice bush. One advantage of eating a woman out too is that it's easier to give them an O vs with sex. Some women can't O with sex or do it as easily. The first time you get with a woman you want to be sure and give her an O so she will return. Much easier when eating her vs sex, at least until you get to know what works for her. The last thing you want to do is leave her "blue balled" as we call it with guys. Gotta make sure she finishes at all cost, unless you have no intention of fvcking her again, or unless she is a hooker.
Ewww....no. No bush. It's disgusting to me...if I want to floss my teeth I will do it with dental floss not pubic hairs.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love when I do it, and I'm quite good at it.
I have dozens of stories like this. I feel like my sex game got considerably better when I learned how to eat pvssy properly. I think most men just suck at it..
Maybe a detailed thread on pusssy eating is in the works? That would be helpful for many on here I'd assume.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Defining a dom/sub relationship this way is folly. There are so many variants.

One size does not fit all. I’m considered quite dominant, alpha and masculine by every partner I’ve ever had, the longer term monogamous ones appreciate all of my skills, including oral. A pure sub I met and railed to within a minute of her life identified me for the first time ever as such, before that I had zero knowledge of “the lifestyle”, I learned quickly. She identified me as the most dominant of males she’d ever met, and I didn’t even know it - I did what I wanted.

This invalidates the stance that a dom does not go down on a sub, the dom does whatever he wants and the sub loves it, BECAUSE SHE IS A SUB. All the better if it’s a hell of a good job, like nothing she’s experienced.

Given that I can always make a woman orgasm that way usually within single minute digits- not that it’s an issue vaginally either. It’s just another tool in the toolbox.

Below are text massages for two medium term partners neither knew they were submissives.

Thanks for posting this @Gamisch.
As a true sub sexually, this is exactly how I feel.

The physical pleasure of it might be okay, but that is secondary to how it makes a true sexually submissive girl feel emotionally. Which is "ick" and no thank you.

For me anyway, and apparently for the women you're with too Gamisch, or some.

I don't enjoy it, my hubs doesn't either for same reason, that's our dynamic as a sexually dom/sub couple.

For couples who don't have that dom/sub dynamic sexually, hey more power to ya if it turns you both on.

EDIT: Per thread title, wanted to add I won't lose respect for him, it's just not something we enjoy, sexually.

I'm sure it goes without saying there are plenty of things a sexually dominant man can do to satisfy his sub gf/wife without going down on her.

I LOVE giving him BJ's though and yes giving him pleasure gives ME pleasure!

I think that's pretty typical for a sub though, sexually.
6A2E1500-62A0-4DB7-A795-24BEBF9154CF.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
M

member160761

Please. You think a woman is only dating you when you first start dating her?

Either you are very naive or you don't actually date women.
I did not say that. But I live in a culture where the average girl does not do that. The problem here is everybody assumes you are from the US or the West. I also tend to attract women who think the same and have similar traits.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a detailed thread on pusssy eating is in the works? That would be helpful for many on here I'd assume.
Here's a few tips for the boys:

Focus on the ****. That's where all the nerves are. If you don't know where the **** is, educate yourself. It's basically under a "hood" of skin at the top of their *****. Often times I'll use my left thumb to help push it back, then you'll see a pink little "bean" looking thing. This is what you want to stimulate.

If she starts wiggling or pushing your head back, lock her thighs with your arms and don't let her get away from you. When she does this, it's a good sign, it means it feels good, but her body's natural response is gonna be to back up. Don't let her pvssy leave your tongue until she fully cvms. You will know.. and if for some reason you don't, she'll let you know.

Know when to be aggressive and when to be gentle. If she c*ms, she's going to be very sensitive. Kiss it, give it a lick every few seconds. And slowly ramp it up again. With practice you'll be able to "feel" her out. You can usually make a girl c*m multiple times after the first one, and they usually take half the time. Make her c*m 2-3 times and she'll be in love with you.

As for technique, I just do an up and down motion with my tongue and side to side on the ****. You want to do this quite fast, depending on how aggressive you need to be. If you want to tease her a bit you can kiss her thighs and pvssy, but I don't recommend this. Some girls take longer to make c*m, so it's best not to fvck around and just get it done.

After she's satisfied, stick your d!ck in her and fvck her however you want. It will be so juiced up and it feels amazing. At this point I don't care about busting fast. She is already taken care of. You could fvck her for 2 minutes and she'll still look at you like a god.

Also, girls need to be relaxed and relatively comfortable with you.. if they are tense they might take longer to c*m, or might not at all. Convince her that you love her pvssy and it's the most beautiful thing on earth. Kiss passionately like you would her normal lips.

And above all.. practice makes perfect. If you really want to get good, then it's better to just get a girlfriend and have someone consistent you can practice on. But one thing to note is that a lot of bodies are different.. you kind of have to be adaptable. I had my exgf locked in so well I could normally make her c*m in under 2 minutes, but my record was like 30 seconds. Not even joking. This is not normal though. She trusted me, loved me, and I knew her body extremely well. With other girls it could take anywhere from 2-10 minutes. My success ratio is not 100% though. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. But usually if I want to make a girl c*m, I can do it.

Maybe these tips will help a bit.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you give her a shooting orgasm until all her flesh is shaking in epic proportions by eating her out then she is all yours.
Now thats alpha caveman sh!t.
Im a depraved son a gun with this
There is levels to this.
I love eating the puzzy of my girlfriends only. then after she cums I start drillin her missionary so she can orgasm again back to back. toss her over for doggy and eat her ass out again. The puzzy gets so tight and gushy after the orgasm. She gotta be fine as hell tho.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? I think he’s right. It’s what I said in another post about giving up your position easily.

I remember I was giving with this girl and we were getting real flirty, sexually and then I told her I eat her out. Lol. Goofy mistake.

She said most guys say that to her and truth be told, if I would’ve talked her she had to work for it or that I don’t do that task very normally. I’m sure she would like me more.

It’s all about being a catch in her eyes. I think. But if she’s highly attracted to you from the start, none of what I said even matters.

Who knows?
I like David X's approach.

"Do you like oral?"
-(anything but a yes)
"Too bad. My tongue game is out of this world"

If she says yes - smile and say "good".

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think it was bad (the Jamaican in me), then I came around to it (with GFs only), but now I lean more against doing it even with girlfriends, I can make women come without going down on them. I'm not totally against it, but it's a bit submissive and I can manage just fine without doing it.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the bottom line, it's the frame that matters, not the act in itself. A beta who receives a mercy fvck in missionary from his wife doesn't suddenly become dom because he's in a dom position.
If you are going out of your way to be EXTRA dominant because you are afraid of loosing her .. its actually beta, because the underlying fact is you are acting a certain way because you fear losing her.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can cite many examples of black men saying that this is something they don't do, why this is I'm not entirely sure, but I always got this feeling it was due to reasons of feeling it is submissive, etc. Ironically, I've also heard black women complain about this and a reason they want to "try a white man out" lol. I feel this is kind of akin to women that do or do not like giving bjs, some of them are legitimately really into it and others are reluctant to. I've honestly felt that much of this is related to how into you a particular woman is, the more attracted she is the lower her levels of inhibition are for something like this.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only real Alpha Males we can observe today are those in Nature. Chimpanzee Alpha Males and those of other animals.

How do they do it? Vanilla. No kissing, licking, nothing extra just Vanilla Sex.

The Alpha Male gets it because of what he does outside of sex not the sex itself.

Human society will only be fixed when sex, which is actually a form of love, is given out correctly to the right type of guys and done in the right way. From now until then everything is irrelevant and a ****show.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no. On first encounter I d say don't. With gf or wifey do but not every time. It's mai ly a lead up to the D anyway. And deffo don't cuddle with a chick on the first lay. That seems to weird them out most.