Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women lose RESPECT for you if you eat them out

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a psychiatrist he has many case examples where matrimony suffered because the husband was too focused on pleasing his wife sexually.
The matrimony suffered because the guy was a beta and probably he chose the wrong woman to begin with. You can't ignore the whole situation and just pick on oral sex. Even the fact that these couples went to a psychiatrist should be a clue that they had more problems than a math textbook.
My observation is that some ( in my case most) women wanna be submissive and dominated period. A man worrying about pleasing a woman (hence the word WORRYING) is already 1-0 down so to speak .
Agree with the 'worrying' part...but it seems like the alpha macho guys ;) in here translate that to 'don't give a fvck if it pleases her or not' which is no bueno. That attitude works with hoes, not with someone you care about.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The matrimony suffered because the guy was a beta and probably he chose the wrong woman to begin with. You can't ignore the whole situation and just pick on oral sex. Even the fact that these couples went to a psychiatrist should be a clue that they had more problems than a math textbook.

Agree with the 'worrying' part...but it seems like the alpha macho guys ;) in here translate that to 'don't give a fvck if it pleases her or not' which is no bueno. That attitude works with hoes, not with someone you care about.
Perhaps perhaps, but I also think that the " macho Alpha " somewhere along the way learned that pleasing a woman is a total different ball game all together ,than being pleased as a man. Can you imagine having a GREAT time while somebody penetrates you merciless while holding a foot on your head and ,choking you spitting on you while slapping your face and calling you all kinds of names and pulling your hair out? Exactly..

M

member160761

The thing is men and women dont view s3x the same. Eating her out is NOT equal to receiving a BJ,although it might seem like it is.

Women wont tell you this straight up. But for all the men responding; be honest and tell us if you ever noticed a woman treated you differently after you insisted on eating her out? ( maybe even flat out ended whatever was going on). Because its too easy to say:" my EX plate/gf used to love it," and meanwhile missing the real subtlety which is you being submissive to her .

Edit: some women might feel a similar feeling when you buy them gifts ,flowers ect. Or when you alwys insist on paying the bill. The Pookies and ray Ray's of this world seem to understand this WAY better..just saying.

This is a reason why some women will leave you and it just goes over your head entirely.

My observation is that some ( in my case most) women wanna be submissive and dominated period. A man worrying about pleasing a woman (hence the word WORRYING) is already 1-0 down so to speak .
Yet another counterintuitive type of thing that doesnt make much sense to most men,but when you start to understand women better you'll grasp what they mean...
Yes. This feminism bull**** many members here subscribe to shows they swallow as many lies as women do. Women exist to SERVE MEN, not the other way around. Her body and characteristics are designed to just do that. Never did a woman respect me when I considered her pleasure. A woman wants to feel protected and guided, she is doing the pleasure part as a reward for your protection and guidance. Of course this is more nuanced but that is the fundamental trade-off.

M

member160761

There is no choosing a wrong woman. You get the woman you deserve and she will treat you accordingly how you act. Sex is a microcosm of how you act in the macrocosm. How you act in society and direct your life reflects in your sexual behavior and vice-versa. Be my guest and read the book instead of simplifying matters you don't understand.

That's a part of it, but again...if all you know how to do it take out a sledgehammer you are not maximizing your abilities there.

Haha, being good at sex and knowing how and what to do at various times will be the biggest competitive advantage between you and other guys you could ever have.

Most guys are really bad at it
That's the fundamental flaw: you see sex as performance act and not expression of character and feelings you have for the woman. If you see it as former, no wonder you believe there can be "good" and "bad" sex. When you are with a woman where the totality of your character is expressed there is no "bad" sex. There is sex. Sex is not a pure mechanical act as some men, and fewer women, pretend to believe. I am not romanticizing it, just stating the obvious.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is no choosing a wrong woman. You get the woman you deserve and she will treat you accordingly how you act. Sex is a microcosm of how you act in the macrocosm. How you act in society and direct your life reflects in your sexual behavior and vice-versa. Be my guest and read the book instead of simplifying matters you don't understand.

That's the fundamental flaw: you see sex as performance act and not expression of character and feelings you have for the woman. If you see it as former, no wonder you believe there can be "good" and "bad" sex. When you are with a woman where the totality of your character is expressed there is no "bad" sex. There is sex. Sex is not a pure mechanical act as some men, and fewer women, pretend to believe. I am not romanticizing it, just stating the obvious.
Of course therr is bad sex. One of most ridiculous things I have ever heard and I have heard a lot.

M

member160761

Of course therr is bad sex. One of most ridiculous things I have ever heard and I have heard a lot.
Maybe I did not articulate well. I mean when you are with a woman long term there is no pressure and no need to rate your sex as good or bad. She will, and moreso you, not rate yourself based on that. The sex is as good as the relationship is.

Last edited by a moderator:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never did a woman respect me when I considered her pleasure.
It all boils down to the type of woman you're entertaining. Here are 2 scenarios:
1. a party girl with an entitled attitude who's been with 10+ guys including ONS.
2. a feminine, relationship and family oriented girl who's a virgin or maybe had one guy in high school and one in college.
Now if you're considering giving oral sex to the first one, I agree you're a beta, but not because of the act itself, but because you're casting pearls before swine.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this @Gamisch.
As a true sub sexually, this is exactly how I feel.

The physical pleasure of it might be be okay, but that is secondary to how it makes a true sexually submissive girl feel emotionally. Which is "ick" and no thank you.

For me anyway, and apparently for the women you're with too Gamisch, or some.

I don't enjoy it, my hubs doesn't either for same reason, that's our dynamic as a sexually dom/sub couple.

For couples who don't have that dom/sub dynamic sexually, hey more power to ya if it turns you both on.
Yes Cat, thank you for adding this information to the conversation. Some men might not like women chiming in,but I actually appreciate your presence here.

It's about clear roles. Where alotta men go wrong( and I made this mistake too) , is not understanding the dom/sub rules in the bedroom. A sub =a sub period. The moment clothes go off , we are not equals anymore.

Men ( as this thread reveals) dont understand this, and next thing you know they get dumped or left behind for some 5,5 overweight dude and dont understand why their "666 measurements" weren't enough to keep her around.

Most men actually dont feel comfortable being the dom. A lotta men also fantasize about dominant women who "take charge " , but imo it's just being lazy and weak.

It takes experience for a man to grasp this concept..

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 @Gamisch
So if I understand correctly your take on dom/sub does it mean the woman on top position is also out of the question? :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe I did not articulate well. I mean when you are with a woman long term there is not pressure and not need to rate your sex as good or bad. She will, and moreso you, not rate yourself based on that. The sex is as good as the relationship is.
At the beginning you may not have a chance long term if you are bad at sex. Men DEFINITELY lose opportunities with women based on being bad in the bedroom.

For example...let's say she is dating two guys she likes equally. One is great in the bedroom and the other is terrible. Which one do you think is getting dumped for the other?

That happens a LOT, guys never know that's the reason tho.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 @Gamisch
So if I understand correctly your take on dom/sub does it mean the woman on top position is also out of the question? :rolleyes:
Great question bro.

But yes it indeed does mean that a girl riding you is less dominant than any other possible position. Even the so called " boring " missionary is always more dominant .

Let me say it like this; from all the positions a woman on top is the least dominant one. You giving away the power and control. Just think about it..

Let me also say (again) nothing is purely black and white and no woman is the same. There is a place and time for anything. But your OVERALL ATTITUDE should be like" me dom, woman sub." Unless like Cats says, you agreed upon something different. But hey, in that case dont be surprised if you get your azz dumped yet again sooner or later..

Edit; you even wanna work on HOW you hit it. By that I mean how you look, sound , moan ect . You dont wanna make it look like you NEVER EVER had " pvssy that great". Huge turn off. You wanna be kinda aloof about it, even if she is a " hb11".

That's the reason why"hb 11" most of the time fcks men who have significantly less SMV than her but they freaking DOMINATE her azz versus friendly Chad that "just wants to make sweet love".

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be though. Like I said, whenever I'm in that position, my hubs put me there and he's still in control.

He is the one controlling me "riding" him.

He's still being dominant.
Yes that's the subtle nuance that needs to be mentioned. I love it when a girl rides me and I casually smoke a joint. I also appreciate it when a woma tells me she can cvm faster that way because she can decide the movement.

But not the " Latina pushes you on the bed and rides you like a Amazon, " ride .

Like you say, its gotta be on HIS terms to maintain the tension. All the time.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But your OVERALL ATTITUDE should be like" me dom, woman sub."
That's the bottom line, it's the frame that matters, not the act in itself. A beta who receives a mercy fvck in missionary from his wife doesn't suddenly become dom because he's in a dom position.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can't agree with the OP. I love eating poon. It's like a drug, gives me a real high. Many guys now will never experience it like it was meant to be. That is, with a BUSH. Cuz they all shave now which I think is stupid. There is nothing like eating a woman out with a nice bush. One advantage of eating a woman out too is that it's easier to give them an O vs with sex. Some women can't O with sex or do it as easily. The first time you get with a woman you want to be sure and give her an O so she will return. Much easier when eating her vs sex, at least until you get to know what works for her. The last thing you want to do is leave her "blue balled" as we call it with guys. Gotta make sure she finishes at all cost, unless you have no intention of fvcking her again, or unless she is a hooker.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still on the subject, it reminds me of a funny scene in a movie with Jonah Hill (that I don't remember the title).
Jonah likes a girl who definitely doesn't like him at all. She calls him just to eat her ***** and when she cums, she ask him to leave. Funny stuff.

M

member160761

At the beginning you may not have a chance long term if you are bad at sex. Men DEFINITELY lose opportunities with women based on being bad in the bedroom.

For example...let's say she is dating two guys she likes equally. One is great in the bedroom and the other is terrible. Which one do you think is getting dumped for the other?

That happens a LOT, guys never know that's the reason tho.
I was never in that scenario because I don't date *****s. Where the **** do you pick up trash like in this example?

M

member160761

It all boils down to the type of woman you're entertaining. Here are 2 scenarios:
1. a party girl with an entitled attitude who's been with 10+ guys including ONS.
2. a feminine, relationship and family oriented girl who's a virgin or maybe had one guy in high school and one in college.
Now if you're considering giving oral sex to the first one, I agree you're a beta, but not because of the act itself, but because you're casting pearls before swine.
Neither. ****ing disgusting and gay. I don't see sex that way. It is not my goal to please a woman or obsess about if she orgasms or not. When you obsess about performance she knows and will despise you for that.