Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women lose RESPECT for you if you eat them out

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Performing an act that's entirely for the woman's pleasure is inherently beta. Remember that she's always comparing you to every other guy she's had, so if she's been with a lot of guys who never went down on her that she perceived as alpha, you repeatedly performing a beta act even though she never gave you any indication that she wanted it makes you look beta af. You have to treat whvres like whvres.

In general though, if you're dealing with more of a "normal" girl, going down on them shouldn't make them lose respect for you as long the dvck game you follow it up with is strong enough. It's just like red pill always preaches: Women are most attracted to (not aroused by) men who pursue a good amount of alpha traits and just enough beta traits to give them a sense of security. Therefore, you can go down on a girl and make her feel special sometimes (beta) as long as you can fvck her brains out like a slut as well the majority of the time (alpha).

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Personally, if I’m into a chick I love eating that poon. It’s not something I do the first few encounters, I usually just rail the bejesus out of them, that’s enough to get their attention. Oral pleasures come with time, once I’m relatively sure I’ve locked her down.

I say if you enjoy it, you do it and you do it because you enjoy doing it - if you know how to do it her cries of pleasure are just a benefit.

I take pleasure in being a category 5 between a woman’s legs and making them scream with pleasure, what I do, I do for MY pleasure, again her pleasure is turn on.

Color me beta, if you must, but never once have they not circled back for more, even over years.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Performing an act that's entirely for the woman's pleasure is inherently beta. Remember that she's always comparing you to every other guy she's had, so if she's been with a lot of guys who never went down on her that she perceived as alpha, you repeatedly performing a beta act even though she never gave you any indication that she wanted it makes you look beta af. You have to treat whvres like whvres.

In general though, if you're dealing with more of a "normal" girl, going down on them shouldn't make them lose respect for you as long the dvck game you follow it up with is strong enough. It's just like red pill always preaches: Women are most attracted to (not aroused by) men who pursue a good amount of alpha traits and just enough beta traits to give them a sense of security. Therefore, you can go down on a girl and make her feel special sometimes (beta) as long as you can fvck her brains out like a slut as well the majority of the time (alpha).
Yup. I’ve said this before on this forum. Glad to see you coming around.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? I think he’s right. It’s what I said in another post about giving up your position easily.

I remember I was giving with this girl and we were getting real flirty, sexually and then I told her I eat her out. Lol. Goofy mistake.

She said most guys say that to her and truth be told, if I would’ve talked her she had to work for it or that I don’t do that task very normally. I’m sure she would like me more.

It’s all about being a catch in her eyes. I think. But if she’s highly attracted to you from the start, none of what I said even matters.

Who knows?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Performing an act that's entirely for the woman's pleasure is inherently beta.
Macho soundbite which is 100% BS.
By giving her pleasure you're giving yourself pleasure.

Remember that she's always comparing you to every other guy she's had, so if she's been with a lot of guys who never went down on her that she perceived as alpha, you repeatedly performing a beta act even though she never gave you any indication that she wanted it makes you look beta af. You have to treat whvres like whvres.
It's not the act of oral sex that's beta. It's the whole approach of supplicating and trying to prove yourself worthy to a particular woman that makes a man a beta.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is on to something tbh. Alotta women told me they ' don't think its neccessary " and even tho they enjoy it, they'll push me to stop and just fck them.

I think it's because some women like to be dominated period. You going down on her is a submissive action, and some women only talk in " strength "(like animals).

Is it beta to eat her booty? :p

/s
Even worse. Borderline ghey shyt, and she knows that. Now, the world ain't all black and white so ofcourse some women might like it.

Even worse is she eating your booty btw.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even worse. Borderline ghey shyt, and she knows that. Now, the world ain't all black and white so ofcourse some women might like it.

Even worse is she eating your booty btw.
That sucks (no pun intended) since some girls licked my ass while blowing me. It feels nice. o_O

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's because some women like to be dominated period. You going down on her is a submissive action, and some women only talk in " strength "(like animals).
I think the action is neutral, it's your frame that makes it dominant or submissive. Compare these 2 scenarios:

1. You grab her hand and say: let's go take a shower, I want to eat your pvssy. You shower together, then you eat her pvssy till she cvms then you fvck her hard and/or make love passionately (depending on your mood).

2. You ask her to have sex with you, she says she's not in the mood, you plead, c'mon I'll give you oral sex, whatever you like. She agrees, you eat her pvssy, then she allows you a mercy fvck.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to over think this. Just do what you both enjoy in the bedroom. If you give a woman pleasure you'll have a very hard time getting rid of her. This could be a good or bad thing. She will hold on for dear life to a man who makes her feel good in the bedroom.

Women only lose respect for you when you allow them to get away with disrespectful behavior with no consequences. Consequences can come in many forms such as you correcting her verbally, limiting contact with her, breaking up with her,etc.

M

member160761

100 % correct. Woman's function is to please her man and not the other way around. Going down on a woman was considered gay back in the day. I read a great psychological book that explains this issue in-depth: Love and Orgasm by Alexander Lowen. As a psychiatrist he has many case examples where matrimony suffered because the husband was too focused on pleasing his wife sexually. The female patients desired to be just taken by their men and get ravaged, nothing of that sensual slurping of fish sauce.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
100 % correct. Woman's function is to please her man and not the other way around. Going down on a woman was considered gay back in the day. I read a great psychological book that explains this issue in-depth: Love and Orgasm by Alexander Lowen. As a psychiatrist he has many case examples where matrimony suffered because the husband was too focused on pleasing his wife sexually. The female patients desired to be just taken by their men and get ravaged, nothing of that sensual slurping of fish sauce.
It's simply a tool in your toolbox. The problem is most guys lack tools and then have no idea when or how to use the ones they do have properly.

M

member160761

It's simply a tool in your toolbox. The problem is most guys lack tools and then have no idea when or how to use the ones they do have properly.
No man, you just take what is yours with no excuses. Women LOVE THAT from a man. Making sex too complicated is kind of gay. It is not only what you do but how you do it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man, you just take what is yours with no excuses. Women LOVE THAT from a man. Making sex too complicated is kind of gay. It is not only what you do but how you do it.
The thing is men and women dont view s3x the same. Eating her out is NOT equal to receiving a BJ,although it might seem like it is.

Women wont tell you this straight up. But for all the men responding; be honest and tell us if you ever noticed a woman treated you differently after you insisted on eating her out? ( maybe even flat out ended whatever was going on). Because its too easy to say:" my EX plate/gf used to love it," and meanwhile missing the real subtlety which is you being submissive to her .

Edit: some women might feel a similar feeling when you buy them gifts ,flowers ect. Or when you alwys insist on paying the bill. The Pookies and ray Ray's of this world seem to understand this WAY better..just saying.

This is a reason why some women will leave you and it just goes over your head entirely.

My observation is that some ( in my case most) women wanna be submissive and dominated period. A man worrying about pleasing a woman (hence the word WORRYING) is already 1-0 down so to speak .
Yet another counterintuitive type of thing that doesnt make much sense to most men,but when you start to understand women better you'll grasp what they mean...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more important thing I wanna mention. I talked with a woman about this once, she told me that sitting on the couch hugging and making out might be a BETTER experience then a man eating her out...now let that sink in gentlemen...

Last woman I was with told me she felt like her pvssy got too wet, and simply wouldn't allow it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's a part of it, but again...if all you know how to do it take out a sledgehammer you are not maximizing your abilities there.

Haha, being good at sex and knowing how and what to do at various times will be the biggest competitive advantage between you and other guys you could ever have.

Most guys are really bad at it