Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women logic:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i think accussations are worse than rape because if you get raped often no one will know, if you get accussed, your whole city will know

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I see running rampant in society these days is that there's a reflex to become OUTRAGED, followed by a RUSH to judgment without much time given to receive, research, and consider ALL the facts.

In cases like this, EMOTION eclipses LOGIC and usually whoever the accused person is---their life really does become tainted by just the accusation of being accused of something...(whether it's ever actually proven or not).

V.U.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never thought as many women were being raped or have been raped as we are led to believe. Does rape happen? Of course. But it’s not 1 out of 3 women like we are led to believe. I think most confuse regret with rape and that stretches the statistic. Rape is as rare as dying in a plane.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ve never thought as many women were being raped or have been raped as we are led to believe. Does rape happen? Of course. But it’s not 1 out of 3 women like we are led to believe. I think most confuse regret with rape and that stretches the statistic. Rape is as rare as dying in a plane.
Not too sure about that dude. Rape is very common in the Eastern European countries as well as many hoods in the US. They don't report it due to fear from the aftermath, or they are nobodies and the cops don't care. There's also the peer pressure issue too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too sure about that dude. Rape is very common in the Eastern European countries as well as many hoods in the US. They don't report it due to fear from the aftermath, or they are nobodies and the cops don't care. There's also the peer pressure issue too.
Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.
I'm confused why rape occuring in middle and upper class America is different than women getting raped in lower income areas that may have more needy people.

It's all rape

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many middle class teens and young adults want to be hood or OG and get a taste of that life. When I walk through downtown Bridgeport, you can spot a lady (or man) who doesn't belong there. During the day, it should be fine, but at night, either would be abused.

However, for amusement, here are two crackheads who screw each other and are fighting. Grab some popcorn.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused why rape occuring in middle and upper class America is different than women getting raped in lower income areas that may have more needy people.

It's all rape
My point is crime happens in certain areas but that doesn’t mean there aren’t areas where there’s hardly any crime at all.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is crime happens in certain areas but that doesn’t mean there aren’t areas where there’s hardly any crime at all.
Ah. I totally missed that, you are correct