https://www.reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/9mqslz
"if trump got accussed and became president, then it doesnt ruin mans life"
"if trump got accussed and became president, then it doesnt ruin mans life"
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Bit of a stretch.. No? If she was truly raped, she'll be ruined for life.i think accussations are worse than rape because if you get raped often no one will know, if you get accussed, your whole city will know
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Not too sure about that dude. Rape is very common in the Eastern European countries as well as many hoods in the US. They don't report it due to fear from the aftermath, or they are nobodies and the cops don't care. There's also the peer pressure issue too.I’ve never thought as many women were being raped or have been raped as we are led to believe. Does rape happen? Of course. But it’s not 1 out of 3 women like we are led to believe. I think most confuse regret with rape and that stretches the statistic. Rape is as rare as dying in a plane.
Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.Not too sure about that dude. Rape is very common in the Eastern European countries as well as many hoods in the US. They don't report it due to fear from the aftermath, or they are nobodies and the cops don't care. There's also the peer pressure issue too.
I'm confused why rape occuring in middle and upper class America is different than women getting raped in lower income areas that may have more needy people.Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.
You'd be surprised how many middle class teens and young adults want to be hood or OG and get a taste of that life. When I walk through downtown Bridgeport, you can spot a lady (or man) who doesn't belong there. During the day, it should be fine, but at night, either would be abused.Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.
My point is crime happens in certain areas but that doesn’t mean there aren’t areas where there’s hardly any crime at all.I'm confused why rape occuring in middle and upper class America is different than women getting raped in lower income areas that may have more needy people.
It's all rape
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Ah. I totally missed that, you are correctMy point is crime happens in certain areas but that doesn’t mean there aren’t areas where there’s hardly any crime at all.
His brain is like fried sausage. He's a useless troll.Bit of a stretch.. No? If she was truly raped, she'll be ruined for life.