"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Women logic:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
i think accussations are worse than rape because if you get raped often no one will know, if you get accussed, your whole city will know
 

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2005
Messages
1,357
Reaction score
313
Location
On the Frontlines
What I see running rampant in society these days is that there's a reflex to become OUTRAGED, followed by a RUSH to judgment without much time given to receive, research, and consider ALL the facts.

In cases like this, EMOTION eclipses LOGIC and usually whoever the accused person is---their life really does become tainted by just the accusation of being accused of something...(whether it's ever actually proven or not).

V.U.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’ve never thought as many women were being raped or have been raped as we are led to believe. Does rape happen? Of course. But it’s not 1 out of 3 women like we are led to believe. I think most confuse regret with rape and that stretches the statistic. Rape is as rare as dying in a plane.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I’ve never thought as many women were being raped or have been raped as we are led to believe. Does rape happen? Of course. But it’s not 1 out of 3 women like we are led to believe. I think most confuse regret with rape and that stretches the statistic. Rape is as rare as dying in a plane.
Not too sure about that dude. Rape is very common in the Eastern European countries as well as many hoods in the US. They don't report it due to fear from the aftermath, or they are nobodies and the cops don't care. There's also the peer pressure issue too.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Not too sure about that dude. Rape is very common in the Eastern European countries as well as many hoods in the US. They don't report it due to fear from the aftermath, or they are nobodies and the cops don't care. There's also the peer pressure issue too.
Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.
I'm confused why rape occuring in middle and upper class America is different than women getting raped in lower income areas that may have more needy people.

It's all rape
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Well I mean yeah, ****hole stuff happens in ****hole areas, there’s no disputing that. I just find it hard to believe that most middle class and upper middle class American women have been raped unless they’re hanging out willingly in those hoods where they shouldn’t be.
You'd be surprised how many middle class teens and young adults want to be hood or OG and get a taste of that life. When I walk through downtown Bridgeport, you can spot a lady (or man) who doesn't belong there. During the day, it should be fine, but at night, either would be abused.

However, for amusement, here are two crackheads who screw each other and are fighting. Grab some popcorn.

 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I'm confused why rape occuring in middle and upper class America is different than women getting raped in lower income areas that may have more needy people.

It's all rape
My point is crime happens in certain areas but that doesn’t mean there aren’t areas where there’s hardly any crime at all.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
My point is crime happens in certain areas but that doesn’t mean there aren’t areas where there’s hardly any crime at all.
Ah. I totally missed that, you are correct
 
Top