Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women know logical fallacies but still commit them

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So female lawyers take the LSAT. The LSAT tests you extensively on all the logical fallacies. So in order to do well on the test you have to know illogical arguments cold.

Yet female lawyers use logical fallacies in their personal life. In fact women almost exclusively argue in logical fallacies.

Their 3 favorites are

1.) Appeal to emotion

2.) Tu qou qou

3.) Ad hominem

The homie @LaRaider85 says that they can understand logical fallacies yet they dont care that they commit them.

This was deep to me because the reason I viewed women as inferior is because I thought their brain could not actually understand logic. If LaRaider is correct then the truth is even worse.

They understand that they are being illogical but they just dont care. Thats the definition of evil.

" Hell is the impossibilty of reason" ...Oliver Stone/Platoon

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They understand that they are being illogical but they just dont care. Thats the definition of evil.
The small percentage that has the cpacity for logic, is as far logical as it is beneficial to their goals.

Wouldnt go as far to call them evil as i wouldnt call a snake evil for biting me.

Its their nature, take the redpill and deal with it accordingly.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best woman is still inferior to the best man.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best woman is still inferior to the worst man.
Cue professional women soccer team losing to a high school male soccer team.

Then the great quote from the tennis world:
"Retired tennis star John McEnroe said if Serena Williams played on the men's circuit, she'd be ranked "like 700 in the world."

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do understand logic, but they understand it and apply it differently than use men. we do not put emotions into our decisions while women do.
Part of it is a desire to see how much they can get away with

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora, this action you note is biology. It is a tactic that is literally part of the survival of the human species.

Women are the only mammal to hide when they ovulate. This built-in feature comes with a complicated set of s*x strategies by women.

Your post is just an example of one type of strategy by women.

Don’t complain that women act this way. Instead, understand it, embrace it, and use it to your advantage to get lots of s*x!

When you understand the full suite of s*xual strategies employed by women, it is super easy to constantly maintain frame for the purposes of s*x.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora, this action you note is biology. It is a tactic that is literally part of the survival of the human species.

Women are the only mammal to hide when they ovulate. This built-in feature comes with a complicated set of s*x strategies by women.

Your post is just an example of one type of strategy by women.

Don’t complain that women act this way. Instead, understand it, embrace it, and use it to your advantage to get lots of s*x!

When you understand the full suite of s*xual strategies employed by women, it is super easy to constantly maintain frame for the purposes of s*x.
Wow this is very interesting. So you claim that this intellectual dishonesty is an in built survival mechanism. Wow...if this is true then this changes my frustration with them on this topic. For the life of me I could not understand how could a creature be this dense. Im like " are they doing it on purpose?? I know that these women are not intellectually disabled so what gives?"

I will link a quick video that exemplifies what I am talking about in terms of logical fallacies. This women commits the Apex fallacy. If you watch ANY Kevin Samuels video you will see many normal women committing all types of double speak and logical fallacies. When you speak to them in real life they do the same.

Btw bmp2cpm, what evolutionary advantage does it confer to a woman to "play dumb"? Is it so they can get away with behavior that gives them an advantage while they hold on to plausible deniability?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do men. "This women has high IL" but they've been going out for months and haven't fvcked.

Wonder where I have read that one almost every day?
Men dont do this at the level of women. And the example you used is not a logical fallacy.

Besides, I dont know many men that are that delusional. I think men are just frustrated with the mixed signals of dating a girl that is using them for food and attention.

There are a ton of women that still believe in the " wage gap" even though the majority of HR is women. Even though they can see the salaries of their male counterparts. Even though its that if this was true companies would hire just females etc.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait... most women aren't accountable?!! o_O

They know what they are doing
Then they are great actors. Its scary. Imagine playing dumb to that extent. Seriously, imagine being that dishonest with that inner voice saying " you know the truth". Imagine stuffing that down so far that it allows you to keep doing what you are doing. Bruh...cognitive dissonance on steriods.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do understand logic, but they understand it and apply it differently than use men. we do not put emotions into our decisions while women do.
Then why do they act so dumbfounded when you tell them simple logical statements. Like " you want a man that is top 1% but you have 3 kids and are fat". They are like huh...what?...i dont get it lolol

Or " if women are paid less than men, then why dont companies hire all women". They are like huh..what?...i dont get it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The small percentage that has the cpacity for logic, is as far logical as it is beneficial to their goals.

Wouldnt go as far to call them evil as i wouldnt call a snake evil for biting me.

Its their nature, take the redpill and deal with it accordingly.
yeh thats pretty much bmp2cpm said. Its a deception tactic. Wow...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of it is a desire to see how much they can get away with
Huh so you think its a shyt test. Deep down they know that they are talking utter nonsense but they want you to check them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh so you think its a shyt test. Deep down they know that they are talking utter nonsense but they want you to check them.
It might be they subconsciously want their bonafide enablers to check them, which would the big media and big daddy government

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you give a detailed account of how you used female logical fallacies to obtain sex?

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then the great quote from the tennis world:
"Retired tennis star John McEnroe said if Serena Williams played on the men's circuit, she'd be ranked "like 700 in the world."
Serena at her peak once played a full game against a male player ranked just outside the top 100. It was considered impressive she won a single game to the male player's 12 games (6-1 6-0 or something).

I think a more famous recent example is a college or high school swimmer outside the men's top 500 who declared themselves a woman (trans) and immediately became #1 in the women's rankings.